TCM III promotion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Remember "the saw is family," and you can join the family by winning tickets to a special screening of the un-rated re-mastered version of Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 at the LA Screamfest on October 16th! Not only that, but you'll be seeing the likes of all sorts of stars who were in the film. Read on for all of the details, and only enter if you can for sure 100% attend the screening.

Want to win a ticket to all of the fun and excitement listed below? It's simple, Ill randomly select 15 people (each can bring one guest) who Email me their Name, Guests Name, Address, and Phone Number and announce the winners shortly, being October 16th is only a week away! Winners will be contacted on details on how to get in shortly. (Dont forget, only enter if you can 100% attend) If you're confident you're going to win, or just want to bring along some chums to the event, click here to order tickets.

CAST AND CREW REUNITE OCTOBER 16 FOR A Q & A SESSION ALONG WITH A PUBLIC SCREENING OF LEATHERFACE: TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3 AND THE BRAND NEW DOCUMENTARY, "THE SAW IS FAMILY"

Brand New DVD Release From New Line Home Entertainment Prompts Reunion

WHO: Director Jeff Burr, Horror DVD Producer Jeffrey Schwarz, Actors William Butler (Night of the Living Dead, Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood), Joe Unger (A Nightmare on Elm Street, Road House) and Kate Hodge (Rapid Fire, Hidden II), and makeup and special effects artist Gregory Nicotero (Kill Bill: Volume 1, Once Upon a Time in Mexico)

WHAT: Screening of remastered unrated version of Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 and a Question/Answer session with members of the cast and crew. This will be followed by the first public screening of 'The Saw is Family: The Making of Leatherface,' the brand new documentary that looks at the process of what went right and wrong in making this sequel to the successful cult original.

WHEN: Thursday, October 16 (during ScreamFest)
7:00pm film screening begins
8:30pm Q & A with Cast and Crew
9:00pm documentary screening begins

WHERE: Fairfax Laemmle
7907 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048

ScreamFest is open to the general public and tickets are available by calling (323) 656-4SCREAM or purchase opening night and festival passes by visiting their website at www.screamfestla.com. Tickets for individual films are $10.00 while a ScreamFest Pass is $200.00. Full Festival Passes include all screenings, after parties, seminars and the closing dinner awards ceremony.

The Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 DVD is now available at all retailers.

BackFire349
that was such a bad movie...oh man..

pablo007
which is the best sequel ?

BackFire349
the second one is pretty good.

pablo007
and a friend told me the 2nd one sucked, and I saw generations and I think it sucks. So basically they all suck except for the 1st one.

pablo007
I need to see them !

h0ck3yh0rr0r
they were all ok. but i remember one of the tcm movies was really boring. i cant remember which one it was.

BackFire349
The first one is exceptional, one of the best horror films ever made. The sequel, while compared to the original is crap, is good if compared to other horror films. It certainly isn't boring.

ragesRemorse
the second is to over the top which made it seem cheesy. It should have stuck with the more realistic side of the first one. The opening sequence with the car chase is priceless though

BackFire349
The second one is a fun movie though.

Lord_Andres
the remake will rock ass

xblanex
The 4th one was boring. I didnt like it at all. And 3 was pretty boring. 2 was pretty good. So basically they got a little worse each time they made it. In my opinion of course.

slayer
i liked em all 4th was the worst though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.