Enter Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
how cant u luv this song?????

herbie
it is a fantasic song, when i was little my big bro used to play it all the time, i grew up with it hammering through my wall! It can only played at max volume!

Mujaffa
max volume and live!!!!!

julibug
yeah - it's a cool song. i like a lot of metallica.

wicker_man
Pretty good video as well,if not a little disturbing.

ragesRemorse
i,ve been listening to this song for ten years now and im still not yet totally sick of it

LindsIsTightK
I love this song. It was one of the first songs I ever downloaded onto my computer when I got it

BackFire349
It's a good song, Metalica needs to go away though. They ***** and moan to much.

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I agree, I don't like Metallica much at all. I just like that one song by them.

worldindustries
So what if they ***** everyone ******* and moans a lot it's natural I love that song but I like one from metall better.

GABRIEL05
yeah that song does rock

Bad Boy
It's starts off great, I just get bored with it as it goes along!

loserib
i like sandman but i think master of puppets is better

diegocala
It was the last good song they ever did

Evil Dead
I loathe Metallica with a passion............yet love this song.

loserib
yeah it just gos to show just cuese you dont like the people does not mean the that the music sucks i love system of a downs music but cant stand the their politics

same way with i love old school mettallica but cnt stand the way they are today

blakangel
Hmmmm Im more of a master of puppets fan....

but the black album was a great album; but I wouldn't class 'enter sandman' as the strongest trackon there at all. stick out tongue

in flames
i dislike that song cuz it was the fall of metallica..the change of sound (just a matter of opinion)

worldindustries
my cousin can play this song but he is 6 hours a way.

diegocala
I am listening to it right now! rock

crazy_rock_chic
my older bro used to always listen to them now i love them except their newer songs suck, Enter Sandman kiks sum major ass

Curl_Up&Dye
Enter Sandman is an awesome song. Sandman II is alright, but the St. Anger CD sucked (with the exception of the song "St. Anger"wink

Napster is back! take that lars!

Bad Boy
Sandman is an easy song to play

bardock
mettallica sucks they lackies from labels and now their in group therapy like wussies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.