Chickens or eggs??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tptmanno1
Zebediah was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers, called pullets, and eight or ten roosters, whose job was to fertilize the eggs.

Zeb kept records, and any rooster that didn't perform well went into the soup pot and was replaced. That took an awful lot of Zeb's time, so Zeb got a set of tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone so Zeb could tell, from a distance, which rooster was performing. Now he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report simply by listening to the bells.

Zeb's favorite rooster was old Brewster. A very fine specimen he was, too. But on this particular morning, Zeb noticed that Brewster's bell had not rung at all!! Zeb went to investigate.

The other roosters were running all over the place chasing the pullets, bells ringing! The pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover. BUT, to Zeb's amazement, Brewster had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk to the next one.

Zeb was so proud of Brewster that he entered him in the county fair. Brewster was an overnight sensation.
The judges not only awarded him the No Bell Piece Prize but, also the Pulletsurprise!!

Tiger
so........?

tptmanno1
nobel peace prize
pullitser prizer
famous

TheFilmProphet
Chicken.... geek

Barker
What weighs more, a pound of Eggs or a pound of Feathers?

Sora The Brave
They both weigh the same... no expression

badboy2004
they dont as feathers are lighter than eggs

TheFilmProphet
What if the eggs are empty? huh

JaehSkywalker
point?

Barker
.. Damn.

Bardock42
I like my eggs on a chicken sandwich.

badboy2004
yeah but if they are empty they would weigh less than the feathers as they would probably be cracked and in half.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
point?

....edge?

Sora The Brave
laughing

Originally posted by Barker
What weighs more, a pound of Eggs or a pound of Feathers?

Vinny Valentine
You guys are idiots.

A Pound of Eggs Weighs the same as a pound of Feathers.

There may be more Feathers but it still is a POUND.

no

Morons.

Bardock42
Originally posted by badboy2004
they dont as feathers are lighter than eggs

Haha

Originally posted by tptmanno1
Zebediah was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers, called pullets, and eight or ten roosters, whose job was to fertilize the eggs.

Zeb kept records, and any rooster that didn't perform well went into the soup pot and was replaced. That took an awful lot of Zeb's time, so Zeb got a set of tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone so Zeb could tell, from a distance, which rooster was performing. Now he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report simply by listening to the bells.

Zeb's favorite rooster was old Brewster. A very fine specimen he was, too. But on this particular morning, Zeb noticed that Brewster's bell had not rung at all!! Zeb went to investigate.

The other roosters were running all over the place chasing the pullets, bells ringing! The pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover. BUT, to Zeb's amazement, Brewster had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk to the next one.

Zeb was so proud of Brewster that he entered him in the county fair. Brewster was an overnight sensation.
The judges not only awarded him the No Bell Piece Prize but, also the Pulletsurprise!!

Good one by the way.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You guys are idiots.

no

Morons.

You ruined our "funny", no

Sora The Brave
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You guys are idiots.

no

Morons.

yes

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
....edge?

line, point or plane?

i'm doing geometry at school... erm

badboy2004
i knew that but i said it like that to make it funny

Bardock42
line, point or plane?

I'll study Mathematics in approximately 2 months. no expression

Sora The Brave
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/RaithSarth/orrycs1.jpg

Sure ya did wink

TheFilmProphet
line, point or plane?

Geometry.....*feels sudden rush of chills*

badboy2004
i have a chill right now

Bardock42
I'm chilling right now.

badboy2004
same here

JaehSkywalker
fever?

$noopbert
What came first: Irrational Female Behavior or Stupid Female Behavior?

JaehSkywalker
IFB.. big grin >.<

badboy2004
hahaha

JaehSkywalker
i can't say SFB :P

who matures first: boys or girls?

badboy2004
wouldnt know we're both as daft as each other i'd say boys

JaehSkywalker
i say girls :P

badboy2004
i'd say both but probably girls

JaehSkywalker
yup, girls.. stick out tongue

badboy2004
i am just going with wat she says

JaehSkywalker
>.<

Bloigen
Happy Dance

DragonWoman
Chickens...they roast up real nice stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.