More ROTK pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
http://film.msn.dk/pgs/docs/newsItem_dk.asp?icn=72933&ci=183

ilvorlandobloom
whoa, its in german!

Exa
Cool thanks smile

(nah not German... sounds like Danish to me)

Corlindel
Wie kommen sie!!! Great pics..i am still waiting for Pelennor!!!

Lord_Andres
it's danish

Exa
"Wie kommen Sie"? "How do you come?"? lol...

I love the one with Minas Tirith
http://film.msn.dk/pub/images/docs/intertain/film/reviews/lotr3-trailer-7-360.jpg
Great.
And the one with Aragorn on his horse... cool big grin

Lord_Andres
ya that one is great, can't wait too see MT when Gandalf and pippin arivve there

Exa
I'm really curious how the Houses of Healing are gonna look like smile

fini
oh yeah i have HEARD nothing on the house of healing yet !!!!.
and about the coronations and weddings............nothing
hmmmmmmmmm i wonder why no leaks yet!?!?!?

ilvorlandobloom
oh oops, Danish...thats what i meant! embarrasment im blonde so dont blame me.

that one pic is sad, the one w/ Elrond & Arwen when hes like "You gave away your life's grace, I cannot protect you anymore." its so sad...
the one w/ the army looks really cool.

Exa
lol ok big grin

Oh yes thats really a sad scene sad
I also like the one when Dernhelm says "Whatever happens... stay with me" so sad I mean not the sentence but the scene... dunno why...
I also like Aragorn's
"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails... when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. This day, we fight!"

Hypernova
Here are some screen caps

muse5
i'm having issues posting a picture... what part of the movie do you think it is, when aragorn is touching eowyn's face? ooh, in the making of the trilogy (book) i've read of 1 wedding and the houses of healing... can't wait can't wait can't wait

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.