True Story plz read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ok this is a true story and i want you guyz to PLEASE read this. This actually happened around my neighboorhood. Ok there was this lady who was pregnant. Her child was to be born healthy. No problems with the child. So it was time for the baby to come to our world. She went to the hospital. The doctors and nurses are helping her so she can deliver the baby. She notices that there was a cross of jesus christ in front of the wall inside the room. Since she was "jehovas witness" (sp?) she got angry and started cussing. She said to take the cross out of the room cuz she doesn't want her child to see it when the child comes out. The doctors and nurses told her its not allowed to take the cross down. The lady kept complaining while the baby was being deliverd. For several hours she was argueing and cussing. And the doctors and nurses were trying to calm her down. Finally the baby came out and she was mad cuz she did not want her child to see the cross when the child was born. The doctor said you child didnt see anything, it was born blind.....(true story).

any thoughts?

silver_tears
sad vry sad but thats the thing u dont have to agree with it just dont bash it

pablo007
so crucifixes are mandatory in hospitals ?

badkittykitty
all children are born without sight,so thats is certainly true,but wtf? why would they have it there any way,was it like a ST. Vincents,or johns or something? there for the cross should stay and the lady is a ass for choosing that hospital

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well MOST hospitals put up some sort of sign of christianity like the cross in every patients room.

Tied Hiker
I don't have any thoughts on this because I don't want to re-live it. You see . . . . . . . I am that baby!

badkittykitty
I am sure most charity hospitals do but here as far as I can see because of the mix in cultures for the most part thats not true.

silver_tears
thats not even funny stick out tongue

badkittykitty
is that baby powder I seen you sniffin?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
that lady wasn't even rushing to the hospital. she could have gone to a different hospital

h0ck3yh0rr0r
any more thoughts?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
any more thoughts?

silver_tears
i think she got wat she was asking for she specifically said she didnt want her baby to see it

ChinaNiki
there are crosses in the delivery room? that's monumentally stupid cuz it could collect dust and bacteria which could cause an infection in the mother and/or child. and she may have gone to that hospital cuz it was the only one in the area, or her doctor worked only at that hospital, or her insurance would only cover a delivery at that hospital, or it was the hospital with the best reputation in her area, or for any number of reasons. And no child deserves to be blind because their mother did not want to look at the cross while delivering. If you're Christian would you want to stare at the Star of David, a Budhist statue, or symbols of other religions while you're giving birth?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nice chinaniki. smile anymore thoughts?

Fire
pure luck nothing else

h0ck3yh0rr0r
luck? that baby was born blind? lol

BackFire349
The blindness was probably caused by her horribly stupid, needless struggling and stress, she probably was so upset that the baby wasn't getting the oxygen needed to give it sight.

Or maybe God was watching and he was like "man, that ***** needs to shut the **** up" but she didn't so he got annoyed and made her baby blind to show her the irony of her stupid bitching

Or it was just coincidence.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nice backfire lol anymore thoughts?

BackFire349
Yeah, i think she's a dumb ***** for getting so pissy over something so trivial.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

ChinaNiki
BF if I were in labor and there was any kind of religious symbol...I don't care what kind...they better get that crap out of the room cuz the hospital ain't a church, temple, mosque, synagogue or other place of worship so I would not want to see it then...and you can bet I wouldn't go to a religiously affiliated hospital if I could help it.

Nivvy
I wouldn't care what was in there, they could have any sort of Religeous Symbol or anything with Religeous Significance, I'd just want the baby out as quick and as Alive as possible.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Why worry about the decorations while in labor anyways?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
decorations? thats sad man. i think it was a catholic church...and i know that alll catholic church's have at least a small cross in each room. like SMALL cross. size of my hand.

BackFire349
I think when you're in labor, you have much more important things to worry about then whats on teh wall. She was absolutely stupid to complain about something so ridiculously trivial. It's not like her baby would have even comprehended the cross, were it somehow born with it's sight working perfectly, which never happens. It would have just seen a shape and probably would have tried to eat it or something.

Religious fanatics need to give it a rest, if she didn't like it, she coulda just ignored it.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good job bf.

BackFire349
Seriously, I'm an atheist, and if i had to go to the hospital for whatever reason, I would not care about any religious symbol they had, they could have the honest to god jesus christ sitting in the room, and i would not care. All I'd care about is getting cured and going home.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.