Who is the 1st person to which you talked too in here ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
For me the 1st girl was probably Linds and guy probably DeNiro.

silver_tears
umm i think girl it was shadow_angel
and guy J_to_the_P big grin

Rogue Jedi
ushgarak.

badkittykitty
I talked to raz first,then he did his disappearing act wink

LanceWindu
Guy...Ushgarak
Girl...Gundark

badkittykitty
I think the first girl was chinaniki..I think

Rogue Jedi
me too.

Tied Hiker
I wish I could go check, but my old account I cannot access.

finti
dont remember but it was some star wars stuff though

Rogue Jedi
like the catherine bell pics, fint?

badkittykitty
well shes gross to me sick sorry rj,not my style

BackFire349
I have no idea....

Phoenix
erm... Raz, Ush pretty soon after...

badkittykitty
the first time I talked to rj I spanked him wink

LindsIsTightK
Well the first people I can ever remember conversing with are BackFire, Finti, and Fire

As for girls, I have no idea

Tied Hiker
I first talked with Dercor.

grymlock
well i not sure who is the lucky guy/grrl but one thing for sure it's in the horror forum... salutation to the horror forum!!

cheers mate!!

nazgulinthedark
the firt girl i talked to was phonix, or something like that, the first guy was probly j_to_the_p or corlindel

Kes
1st person I talked to was yerss, then Happy kine.

The Force
i don't have a clue, my memory's on the fritz wacko

must_kill_Santa
probably Kes and Ush

The Force
I know i talked to kes in the X-men forum but not in the OTF

Celsius
WOW!! I dont remember sad. It was in the Neo, New Moves thread.......I'll have a look.

Celsius
Couldn't find the thread. Deleted. sad.We'll NEVER know shifty MWA HA!!!

SlayerChick1188
I talked to Wickerman first: Power to Buffy Fans!

DeNiro
my first person was Raz cause he sent me a pm welcoming me as he does to everyone but the first person i talked to here was back fire i pm'ed him and we started to talk about horror movie i rember this and the first girl was i dont know i cant rember i am just going to guess Kes

Kes
Oh wait I read the title wrong. Cant remember who the 1st person I talked to here was.
Yerss and Happy kine were the 1st ppl I taled to when I joined.

DeNiro
i think it is crash who is closey related to when i joined he joined either a day before or a day after also deigocala has about the same joining date as me

yerssot
kes? me? that's getting a bad start!

Treehuggerjanie
i talked to mks first cos she told me bout the site,then ush and wickerman

Kes
lol

Mujaffa
can't remember...soooooooo long ago!

Treehuggerjanie
i never spoken to you before mujaffa.i left yuo ahug anyway on that thread lolx

slinger
It might have been Korri

KidRock

DeNiro
kid i rember having u be one of my first pm's so kid rock was prolly the second person i have talked to on the baords but the person that i talk to the most is pablo

GambitEVOFan1
I think i first talked to Kes or Verauko in the X-Men forum, here i dont remember who it was it might have been silver and for guys i think it was force and yers

DemonicGambit
No way I can remember that far back

Nivvy
Male - Dexx
Female - Hypernova

LilMimister006
i think it was either kes, julibug, or skittles19 ..lol from the twins thread big grin wink

silver_tears
u cant remember a few months back max laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think the first person i talked to was someone from the HOrror movie forum. Either Backfire or Klear Eyez. What happened to Klear Eyes??!! does n e 1 know?

Maya Zurak
Demarthl in a PM
Deano at the PUB

big grin

Council#13
cant remember. i think it was sorgo in an arguement

T.M
I think male would be Mr. Parker and female would be Randi/CherryTopper

Mit
Cant rememberweep

overlord
I don't consider my replies as talking. no expression

Ms Flower
Sun Ce

Clovie
Pao love and Gaca laughing we had a fight instantly big grin

and in OTF Kez and Sol

T.V.O.T.I.
Uneeks

Bun Bun
The 1st guy i talked to was ketchuptome(Inspect Dec) and the 1st gal..... hmmm... was spidergrl.. cuz i got hooked on her hp fanfik.

Lana
First guy I talked to was Ush....girl I can't remember, I think it was Kes.

That was a long time ago blink

lil bitchiness
It was either silver_tears or Kes big grin

Ms
Guy- Maynard

Girl- Lady Luck

Princess-Puppy~
Guy~Shakyamunison.
Girl~Imperfect_Love

Salem07
guy- cruel jedi
girl- fj

Frozen kisses
I think it was Linka..or Syren

A.D. Skinner
Okay, for those who know me, they will understand the true meaning of this...

The first person that I spoke to on KMC was Aurora....this was on Dec. 9th of 2003. Then on February 11th of 2005, I married her ! Go figure love

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Okay, for those who know me, they will understand the true meaning of this...

The first person that I spoke to on KMC was Aurora....this was on Dec. 9th of 2003. Then on February 11th of 2005, I married her ! Go figure love IN REAL LIFE! eek!

Trickster
In here being the OTF, or just KMC in general?

Lana
If it's just in the OTF....hell if I know....prolly Spearhead and Syren.

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
IN REAL LIFE! eek!

Yes, in real life.

We met for the first time on March 28th of 2004, I moved to Tennessee where she lived in May of that year, and then in February of 2005 we tied the not. She is my soul mate, and the love of my life...and it was a fluke that we found each other....

KMC brought us together...and I have Raz to thank for that. Actually the Lord of the Rings threads.

We now reside in the Windy City of Chicago, and are happy as clams, and totally without a doubt in love with each other.

eggmayo
Someone from the horror forum, probably.

Lana
Yes, in real life.

We met for the first time on March 28th of 2004, I moved to Tennessee where she lived in May of that year, and then in February of 2005 we tied the not. She is my soul mate, and the love of my life...and it was a fluke that we found each other....

KMC brought us together...and I have Raz to thank for that. Actually the Lord of the Rings threads.

We now reside in the Windy City of Chicago, and are happy as clams, and totally without a doubt in love with each other.

1. That's awesome happy

2. You guys live in Chicago? So do I big grin

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Lana
1. That's awesome happy

2. You guys live in Chicago? So do I big grin

Thank you

I orginally lived here in the Windy City, but just this past November, we moved back up here from Tennessee to stay !

I have missed the city so much!!!!

Lana
Cool happy I love it here, though I could do without the current 5 degree windchill, I think....

I LOVE X-Files, btw.

Princess-Puppy~
Yes, in real life.

We now reside in the Windy City of Chicago, and are happy as clams, and totally without a doubt in love with each other. Do you have a baby! eek!

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
Do you have a baby! eek!

Yes, we do have a baby. His pictures are posted in the Lord of the Rings Forum, under a thread named 'New Addition to the LOTR Forum'

His name is Ethan Riley, and he is now 8 months old !!!

We wanted a girl, but wouldn't trade Ethan in for anything. I think in a couple of years we will try again, but this time for a girl.

Lana - Glad to see another X-Files fan around ! Now that the show has ended...hard to come across them. Looking forward to the new movie though....hopefully by next summer

LethalFemme
funny enough it was a1hsauce...........he was also the first person to respond to my thread in the welcome community i posted when I first got here...........lol

Fianna
Guy was Shadow King and girl was Clovie....

JacopeX
I dont remembr the first person i talked to. I never even introuced myself, i just came in and started postin. Yea thats all i remember for now homes.

LiL nAstY GirL
I dont remember either BK or RG

Sorgo
Human Vader is the first guy...

First girl? I don't remember.

DarkC
hotsauce6548. Or spidergrl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.