Harry And Voldemorts Wands!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frootlooplucy
In GoF, when Harry and V tried to fight each other, their wands did that weird reverse spell thing. Im assuming that H and V will have to fight each other to fulfil the prophecy, coz neither will give up without a fight, so what will happen? surely it will do the reverse thing again?? what do you guys think?

airangel429
YEAH IT MIGHT...but hey i was looking at mugglenet and reading up on the color purple....i wonder if the wand that was sitting on the purple pillow in olivander's shop will have anyhthing to do with the story????? maybe they have to use other ways?

its_magic
they say in book 5 that h an v cant kill each other so i reckon neville might do the honors

airangel429
i was wondering if it was supposed to be neville...but then it has to be harry b/c v marked him..thus his scar on his forehead.....dumbeldore told him that at the end of book 5

GinnyWeasley
i think that in the last book harry will defeat v and i also think that arthur weasley becomes minister of magic.......what do u guys think smile

crazy_c
I think that priori incantatem (sp?) thing only happens when they try attack each other at the exact same time.

frootlooplucy
what if they do attack at the same time though?
oh and i read somewhere that in some legend or other a guy called Arthur (i think the king, im not sure wink) was killed by a guy called Lucius embarrasment NOOOOOOOO and as JKR tends to use myths and legends alot for her names... oh no i dont want arthur to diesad

airangel429
yeah i was thinking...either arthur will kill lucious or vice versa......... i dont want him gone either....but i do believe she will kill someone off from the weasley family...but then again..... arthur could kill lucious thus becoming the new minister........beign that the present one will not be there much longer...MY OPINION.......

Dracos_vanilla
soo...I think that bcos of their wands h & v will die both 2gether and neville wlil have a very huge part in this fight. this is what i think

airangel429
its possible neville will.......

Schizo_n_me
y neville? He's a pudge-crud. If Harry Potter isn't gonna kil v than someone like... I dunno, someone better than neville though. No offence to neville lovers if there is any...just my opinion...

shaber
The legend of the Running Weasel, states that the Running Weasel who was good at chess, was killed by a rat he had, for amusement, tried to turn yellow earlier in the day. bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

shaber
Perhaps Voldemort will die in the manner of his resurrection, by the blood of Harry Potter.

shaber
Also, using Wormtails hand in the resurrection potion as well as Potter's blood was surely a bad combination, given the life-debt factor. Dumbledore showed a gleam of "triumph" when he heard this. happy

airangel429
SHABER WHERE'D YOU COME UP WITH THAT??? so do you think wormtail will kill ron? that would be quite twisted!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.