Harry Potter RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I need ideas and interest, and then I'm gonna ask Ush for permission, and then we can start!

its_magic
ask first dont waist time getting ideas and then being told no but would love to contribute

airangel429
I'm in

Phoenix
WE HAVE PERMISSION!!!!!!

Phoenix
ahem...

Phoenix
ideas anyone?

airangel429
So then we need to decide who's going to play which character right??

airangel429
If so then I want to be Luna.......big grin I like her character, its different.

Dracos_vanilla
can some1 explain me what's goin on here, bcause i don't understand blink huh whistle

Dracos_vanilla
I still dunno what's goin on in here but i want to be hermione stick out tongue

Phoenix
I thought less of a 'lets play characters' rpg, and more of a lets go to hogwarts rpg. If you wanted to be Hermione you could be Hermione as a techer, after the HP series

Dracos_vanilla
Hah ok. But what RPG means embarrasment I'm so stupid

starlitegrl
Hey u guys count me in........lol......well....since Dracos_Villa got Hermione I wanna be Ginny (if possible)

frootlooplucy
phoenix do you mean we make up our own characters? or we can be someone from the books? or both? i wanna be Ginny, lol. oh well.

starlitegrl
not fair...i picked ginny first...lol.

starlitegrl
shifty whoever wants to be ginny........this is not a place 4 ya.......jk... stick out tongue big grin bunny

Aimz Radcliffe
can i be Harry plz? every1 @ skool calls me Harry!! (cept i'm a gurl but datr dont matter!)

Dracos_vanilla
PLEEEEEEZ! can sum1 at last explain me what RPG means (i know i'm extremly stupid, but pleez tell me cuz i dunno what i stepped intosad)

Phoenix
Ok, I would prefer it if peeps made up a character, but if you wanna be a character from the books, it gotta be them as an adult, cos I dont want anyone destroying Voldie single handed, so this is set AFTER book seven, where we will ((probably)) have been destroyed.

Malfoy's chick
I wanna be...Pansy Parkinson

starprincess366
um i don't know wat we r doing here but even though im blond i want to play cho, luna, hermonie ginny pnasy or padma or parvarti. have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

airangel429
Okay..then if we make up our own character....I have one that was already building up....LADY FROST! big grin

its_magic
sweet as i guess my characters name would have to be jai Rydell, I would like to be a teacher of defense of dark arts and a retired aurora and my discription would be tall about 6,1 solid build really green eyes and deputy principle and animagnus form would be a large silver gorilla.

its_magic
dracos vanilla hello u asked whats an rpg, it is a role playing game.

oh yeah phoenix if u need a hand i would be more than happy to help

airangel429
Lady(Mykyra)Frost is a character I made in a carry on. She is a tall thin woman with long jet black hair with icey blue eyes. Her robes are white with silver shimmering sparkles on them.

She was the former Head Mistress of Grenadeau Grenalies Sorcery School in Greenland and a distant relative of Sirius Black. She has been assigned as the Head Mistress at Hogwart's. After Lucious Malfoy having kept Cornelious Fudge constantly under the imperious curse and feeding him wrongful information he was removed from his position, thus Dumbledore has replaced him. big grin

airangel429
Also Lady Frost is a registered Animagi, she's a white tiger.

Phoenix
sure, magic, that's be great! if we're on diff time zones it'd be even better, then one of us we'll be here most of the time. I'm UK, so its 4.15 at the moment. where are you and what time?

Phoenix
as me and magic are the "bosses", so to speak, will people give our permission to respond for them when they are not here? just to keep the game moving along?

Phoenix
this is the character thread....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14709

Phoenix
hopefully the game will start soon...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.