i got it :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rysdigital
and now i'm going to watch it and watch it and watch it eek!

Crash_Overload
OOOHH YEAHH!!!!!!!!!! IT COMES OUT TOMMORROW! THANK GOD I HAVE CADETS!!! I WILL JUST GOT TO THE CLUB PRICE AND BUY IT!!!!

rysdigital
/me puts in disc 2 cool

rysdigital
i just heard morpheus (laurence fishburne stick out tongue) confirm the movie starts 6 months after the first matrix smile

dragonpisces272
hehe i know i gots it too big grin... Now its revolutions we're all waiting for

SpikeSpiegel
me 2 as i said in the matrix countdowns thread all i need now is an amazing tv and some popcorn thank god for internet pre-orders

Korri
still waiting sad

burlyman
F**K AMAZON.. WOO I GOT IT 2DAY @ MY LOCAL SHOP big grinbig grin

Korri
....still waiting sad

rysdigital
indeed cool

The Omega
Rys> Isn't it time you get the digital camera out and snap a picture? Two cookies for the first forumite with a picture of themselves and the Reloaded DVD?
big grin

dragonpisces272
well, that would be great but no webcam or scanner. I seriously need to buy one. Anywayz, rysdigital, take the opportunity wont you? You need to be proud of your thread smile
Korri> dont worry, you still have how many days to buy it before revolutions.. work for your neighbor! hehe...

Korri
i dont have to wait anymore stick out tongue

ive got it now WOHO!!!!!!

Sifer
I have watched all the features - interesting smile Did you know that the car trinity is driving had exactly 222 bullets put into it. And yes, it is official, Persephone is an emotional vampire - she feeds and gathers emotion smile

rysdigital
plus my rev tickets!!! big grin

but i don't have a digi cam sad

Sifer > my DVD doesn't have chapter names in the chapter selection screen. it's region 2 PAL.

rysdigital
w00t

burlyman
yes mine had no chapter names on either no expression

Sifer
They are on the leaflet inside the box if you want to know them smile

burlyman
yes! very cool booklet too smile
but not on scene selection blink

realworlddreams
i think i might just wait for the box set of all three...Hmm, i wonder, wut exactly is on the extras? should i wait and see if there's ALL the deleted scene from ALL 3 when they ALL come out in a BOXED set (cuz capitalists KNOW pplz will buy ALL 3 MATRIX MOVIES in a BOX SET) hmm... contemplating, waiting till tuesday...wonder... confused miffed

clavis9495
I've watched it three times now since I bought it on WEDNESDAY aint that weird?? It was supposed to come out on the Thursday but at my local shop they already had all the signs and things up so the lady behind the counter said: owkee owkee you can have it but don't tell anyone that I gave you one. I GOT IT FOR FREE woaaahhhhh...

Korri
i wish i hadnt broke my grans DVD player sad

clavis9495
aaaaaaaaawwww there was this cheap offer in WHsmith... a very small dvd player for 50 pounds you can put it in your room Korri

audioheem

dave123
i'm waiting for the triple box set, which should justify any pirate copies i don't have.

so REALLY, i'ts not stealing cos i intend to buy them all

clavis9495
wow 14 pounds??!!! Is the matrix dvd a used one cause I know that the game often sells seconds 2...

dave123

audioheem
nah its not used.. just a great deal and a staff discount

The Omega

Korri
sad it wouldnt do what i wanted it to!!

im not gifted with patience

clavis9495
awwww Korri all I do these days is comfort you and saying that it's gonna be alright Dont eat those pills it won't get you in the matrix either. I know they are red but remember it is not morpheus handing them out but that terrible wee voice in your head.

Korri
blink oooook

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.