Who is Amanda Tran?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mimi
Boa is not going to play cho chang. is it true that the eleven years old amanda tran will play her? i can't find any pix of her!

ada
i havnt heard that mimi. ive heard that the first in line is a girl called sarah lee. it cant b this amanda tran if shes 11 anyway! cho will b 14 x

Dracos_vanilla
I saw someone told about amanda Tran on some other thread in this forum. I suppose it was called "Is Kwon Boa really playing Cho" or sth like that

crazy_c
Cho is 15 in the 4th book aint she?

Smart Hermione
yeah she is....and you know what i hate brothers specially ones that are 5 years younger and think they can get away with anything and they can ! As you can tell i'm not happy!!

mimi
I really hope that this amanda will not play cho. she's only eleven and think boa will play a perfect cho chang.
I was at this thread call >is kwon boa really playing cho< and they told that amanda CAN play her

[Ms_dEaTh]
Kwon Boa is not going to play Cho and she has never been considered before. All rumours honey.

And by the way who's Amanda Tran? Anyone got a pic of her??

snapesnuggler
Absolutely no idea, but i could probably look for you if i can pull myself away from a great recipe for cocktails site i fould a few minutes ago! big grin

harryharryharry
theres a problem with kwon boa. she cant speak english so how's she going to play the part?

[Ms_dEaTh]
She's not.

DraKilla
Tom Felton is 16 yet he is playing a 14 year old.

I have found no pictures of Amanda Tran but i have a feeling that she is going to play Cho Chang.

lollie
well i dont know about this mysterious amanda tramp but apparently Anne Suzuki, a japanese lass, is one of the possibilities. i'd give you the url to her pic but it wont let me type links. damn it. but you can find pictures of her on google.

ladynike
heres anne suzuki...shes quite pretty. who the hell is amanda trampy anyway? id like to see a picture of her!

ladynike
anyone have a pic of amanda tramp? oh and heres another possiblity-sana lou who apparently lives in england and has done most of her life. i think she has been on adverts and stuff and she wants to play cho in hp but i think they said she was too old. who knows?

Miss Unknown
She looks a bit too old.....

ladynike
aha! i found amanda tran pictures! here you go! (sorry the're a bit fuzzy they were the only ones i could find)

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink

Luna150
Is cho asian? Its deosn't say ANYWHERE in ANY of the books that cho is asian

mimi
but she has got a chinese name..this amanda looks exactly like cho i think don't you think you?

burlyman
ladynike> What the f**k?blinkhuhWhat the f**k?blinkhuh

cutiee_chick
Hem hem.... The pictures that were posted of her... no offense but shes kinda... fat and ugly..... Im not saying im perfect either but if i were the totally obsessed people wanting to be Cho, you shouldn't worry about her being a competetion cuz NO WAY IS SHE GOING TO GET THAT ROLE!!

Harryismybaby
Didnt somebody say that Amanda Tran was eleven or something like that? That chick in the picture does NOT look eleven.

Joy2dWorld
I'm Asian, but honestly, I dont think they should stick to Cho Chang being Asian. I mean, if they're gonna cast an Asian, she should be playing a truly Asian role. I dont think I like the idea of seeing an Asian girl who acts like an American or British girl! She must be shown like a true Asian girl-- in the glory of her culture, manners, virtues & all!

Or maybe its because I'm just so used to seeing caucasians in my favorite franchise movies.. Warner Bros. must be in dilemma & blaming JKR for giving Harry's first love a very Chinese sounding name! *lol*

goolagoon
Listen first of all CHO CHANG IS ASIAN I mean seriously didn`t you see that chapter pic in book 5 Beatle at Bay?

EOWYN3
I think that Rowling did a good job of representing everyone in the world in her novels. I think that she assumes that we are open-minded enough to know that there are many different kinds of people in this world, and we realize that she need not TELL us if someone is Asian or he/she is from another country. I think she is subtly telling us by using certain names.

Thank god BoA is not playing Cho Chang...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.