Longshot pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remy
Well, as the subject sais, Ah need some cool Longshot pics to a sig at NZ.
If anyone got some cool pics of Longshot, please post 'em here smile .
Thanks.

SlayerChick1188
here ya go Remy (oo i luv that name...)

SlayerChick1188
another

SlayerChick1188
yay i found some more (man its really hard to find pics for him!)

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188
last one, its a fanart i found, but still pretty cool big grin

Remy
Cool, I recognize #4 from the magazine laying right here infront of me smile

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud

kohl
here.

http://ultimatecomics.free.fr/X-Men/miniatures/Longshot.jpg

kohl
again.

http://www.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~vlemming/longshot.jpg

frozen flame
Question: What are Longshot's powers?

kohl
basically he has really good luck. also, he can read the aura of an object or person and may understand the thoughts of those who have handled it.

Remy
His skeleton is... I dunno how to explain this, it weights less than normal, which makes him able to jump higher and longer and it's easier for him to perform acrobatics etc, than for a normal human being.

kohl
also, he is not a mutant. he was created by a geneticist, to fight mojo and free everyone in that dimension. he escaped to this world and joined the x-men.

verauko
he's nice... as i good remember, Jubille had crush on him smile

kohl
that's true. i remember too.

verauko
she told him, she's older than she really is big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin hie hie hie

Paola
She also had something with Rogue and Spiral...... or am I confused confused ????

kohl
jubilee?

verauko
"something"? i don't get it blink

Remy
Ehm... you're saying jubilee had "something" with Rogue... And Spiral?

frozen flame
I'm confused...

Kes
Topic ppl wink

Paola
LONGSHOT!!!!!
Longshot and Rogue love
Longshot and Spiral!!!!! love
I think he had "something" (an affair) with them big grin

Sorry if I confused you guys..... I often confuse myself blink

Remy
Grr, you gave me a headache sad... Rhaw!
Na, just playin' with ye smile laughing

Anyone got some more pics? I got a really hard time finding any on the web erm

Paola
Oh!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sadwalk.gif

verauko
I don't like Longshot, his hairstyle is tragic! I hate it... like "Disco Polo" singer! Yuck!

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud yeah he has to chuck the mullet big grin

sniktawt
Has Longshot appeared in any of the newer issues or is he chucked like Rictor and Shatterstar ?

Jury Copeland
Longshot and Shatterstar have some things in common.
One of which is their WEIGHT I guess.

Paptimus
Longshot is probably the only 'heroic' character I could ever respect.

Paptimus
And more.

Paptimus
More still.

Paptimus
Last one (for now, anyway).

fruits
http://www.angelfire.com/or2/marvel/images/longshot.jpg

and his bones weigh less because they r hollow just ta let ya know

ScarletSpider
There was some conjecture that he was Shatterstar's father.

Paptimus
Yeah, Longshot is Shatterstar's father. And Gambit is the third Summers brother, too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fruits
shatterstar and longshot r just from the same dimension, no relation other then that though

kohl
shatterstar's genes have been said to be very similar to longshot's.

Paptimus
As I recall, an issue of X-Force depicted Hank McCoy, the Beast, announcing that Shatterstar and Longshot share identical DNA. However, Shatterstar is said to be from 100 years later than Longshot in the Mojoverse timeline, and one has to wonder how two people with supposedly identical DNA, or even just quite similar DNA like that of a father and son, could have such major genetic differences as a different number of fingers.

So I'd say Hank goofed there, or maybe it was a plotline that they changed, like the infamous Third Summers Brother plot. Either way it's a moot point.

Havoc470
i wonder how ultimate mojo would look, i think it'll be their first time going to another dimension (or universe) in ult. xmen

Havoc470
LMAO, i always say its a friggin mullet but everyone tries to deny it, i mean its short on top and long in the back...M-U-L-L-E-T

i understand why they did away with that in ultimate xmen heheh

so if his bones are hollow, are they easier to break or is there some way to counter that........then again he's lucky so i guess that would be the counter lol

LeDiableBlanc90
um- could someone fill me in on the whole Longshot/Rogue relationship? huh shifty

Paptimus
Keep in mind that the Longshot / Rogue relationship was before Gambit joined the team.

Now, from what I understand, Dazzler and Rogue were in direct and rather heated competition over Longshot for a little while there. Longshot admitted to loving both of them: "Can't there be room in my hearts for more than a single person?" (UXM #241) which just made their little war that much more intense. After Rogue got sucked into the Seige Perilous, Longshot departed to find his memories, and Dazzler soon followed. Since Gambit and Rogue are the fan favorite couple and Longshot supposedly married Dazzler on Mojoworld, it's doubtful we'll ever see a rekindled relationship between the two.

Other Longshot relationship trivia: Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) had a crush on him, as did Rita Ricochet, who would go on to become his worst enemy Spiral. Talk about your love / hate relationships!

Paptimus
One more Longshot pic, just found it this morning.

Paptimus
Sorry, here's the picture. I couldn't resist uploading a pic contaning two of my favorites (Longshot and Maddie Pryor, respectively).

Havoc470
damn, people really loved that blonde mullet...he looks like someone from an 80's big wig metal band lol

LeDiableBlanc90
thanks alot big grin - im a huge fan of the gambit/ rogue relationship but i was just curious about other interests of rogues.

Paptimus
No problem. I'll definetely admit that Gambit and Rogue make the better couple. It's just unfair that Longshot got stuck with Dazzler (I'm not a big Dazzler fan), to say nothing of the pregnancy retcon and the Mojoverse being destroyed completely - by X-Baby versions of Apocalypse, Sugar Man, Dark Beast, and Holocaust. That's up there with the farce that is Queen Jean on the absurd-o-meter.

Ah well, Marvel still has time to fix their mistakes, and at least Longshot and Dazzler are separated - that is, if they even married at all.

Lone_Dragon
This LongShot dude, kinda looks like Tommy Shaw from STYX dontgetit

Havoc470
my point exactly

Lone_Dragon
Who are you talking to? confused

Here's a pic of Tommy Shaw to prove my point stick out tongue

This is when he was young -Giggles- laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Paptimus
Ultimates Longshot, for those who haven't gotten a good look yet.

kohl
so wrong. the hair was the best part. *sigh*

Sage Tessa
Eh, the hair's not that bad... ermm
But what's up with those boots? eer
Good thing he's lucky... wink

Paptimus
I'm not really going for most of Ultimates Longshot. Many have complained about his hair, but I found it rather distinctive as opposed to this uninspired hairstyle. The boots are awkward at best, and the whole outfit can't hold a candle to his original outfit. Where does he keep his knives now?

On a related note, note that the 'lucky eye' has switched eyes: in every shot of Longshot I've seen, his right eye was the eye that glowed whenever he used his luck power. Now it's the left. Odd that they chose to leave the 'glowing eye' gimmick at all, since at this point it's been done to death. (Cable, Nate Grey)

Paptimus
Another pic to demonstrate the 'eye switch' I was referring to - and share the Longshot wealth.

Sage Tessa
Great line... "...born lucky." laughing out loud

Vampy
http://www.imakinarium.net/comic/ABC%20autores/A/ADAMS%20Arthur/3x3/AALONGTP.jpg

Paptimus
Hehe, I just bought a copy of the paperback Vampy posted today. big grin In the meantime, more Longshot goodness. In keeping with the 'merchandise' theme, this is the action figure that came out in around 1994-1995.

Disappear
it's always been longshot's left eye, which would be drawn to the right of a comic scene, similar to looking into a mirror, that has glowed. only in ultimates did it change to his right eye, which is drawn on the left.

i hold to the belief that spiral stole shatterstar from dazzler's womb, via her sorcery, and cloned him, then put one in the future of the mojoverse and gave the other a chance at a normal life as benjamin russell. i hear there's a longshot arc coming up in the new x-force series, so i guess we'll see there. or, i hope so.

villiancat
He looks like David Bowie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.