Hello! I am your KGB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celsius
Ummmm. It has recently come to my attention that I never actually introduced myself formally sad. SO!!!!!! All the people that know me, prtend not to (NO WISE ASS JOKES ABOUT HOW U REALLY DONT KNOW ME!!!!! mad stick out tongue).

Well.........hi......my name Is Kosta........Please call me that........I'm a russian kid living in Australia.........MWA HA!!!!!! evil face I plan to turn it in to a secred headquarters, where I shall reintroduce the KGB! And then I'll take over the world!!!!!. Oh!! And in case any of you want to apply for "deputy KGB evil dudes" SDo it now......I'm only hiring for a few days stick out tongue.....

Well....there it is folks.....big grin. my very own welcome thread big grin stick out tongue

Phoenix
blink

Celsius
*waits for warm welcome* whistle

Phoenix
*pokes*

Celsius
Yes phe.......blink.....u got it in one go!!! Very good!! *claps*

Now.....wheres my welcome? stick out tongue

Celsius
Ahhhh!!! So THATS the way you greet your new mebers???? evil face *pokes HARDER!!!* MWA HA!!! stick out tongue

Phoenix
*throws streamers*

Exa
WELCOME big grin

^
|
Here it is

nazgulinthedark
hello! i have your warm wecome in the wal*mart bag!

buzzz
Hi from russian 2 russian my name is Anya wink take my hand smile

LanceWindu
Welcome Kosta! Nice to meet you after talking to you for so long!

cermiestar
kosta wow...nice to meet you!
again stick out tongue

silver_tears
*grins very big* welcome to our home away from home.........literally laughing out loud
dont be shy now wink

Celsius
Awww. happy I like being welcomed. happy Hiya buzzz. I'm Kosta smile.

silver_tears
welcome again big grin

Celsius
happy Now I am a TRUE member stick out tongue

buzzz
where did you live in Russia? wink

Celsius
I come from Uzbekistan, It used to be a part of it. But now its independant. U?

buzzz
from russia. Rostov-on-Don
you speak russia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.