look at this pm from G-unit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i got a pm rom a new member today the titel of the pm was u suck

then he added in the pm that u suck u suck dick im like hmmm prolly one of rabbits, eminem/the one, princess, kezie's friedns cause u know that she was a lieable person and i bet all of her friends r just as stupid and iggnorant cause this person sortinaly is and o by the way RAP SUCKS SO DOES 50 CENT AND THE REST OF HIS GAY ASS G-UNIT PALS

Neo_Version 7
Alritey then my good pal DeNiro. Im guessing your not a P.I.M.P. then.

must_kill_Santa
peobably

carnage713
yo deniro is that a pic of u in ur sig

DeNiro
no the guy comes out of nowhere and says that to me i hate u know whats but i cant say it or i will get in troubel but ne way no that is not me in that sig i wish it was and if it was what would u think just wonder i look about 1/4 the size of that have many muscel just not to that guys level yet

J_To_The_P
DeNiro just because some stupidass drone of Rabbit's is back at it, or her, you don't have to start a music war. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbadbike2
*angry for D*
Some people are just so rude! miffed

slayer
rabbits an ass!

DeNiro
but rap sucks so much and BBB2 ur too cool for words

J_To_The_P
Then every music but rap sucks so much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ObieTrice 26
uh....im speachless

J_To_The_P
Just because of that idiot Rabbit, you don't have to try to start a music war DeNiro. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
i know i was just expressing my opion and making fun of that 50 cent guys name cause he dissed me so i dissed him back

Nivvy
Hym...

Omegaman
I agree with Deniro, does that guy actually think that in 5 yrs he will even come close to feeling the same way about rap music??

Long Live Rock N Roll!!!

pablo007
Rap's OK in my book.

pablo007
G-Unit said I licked balls in the FvJ DVD cover thread in the horror forum I made.

DeNiro
G-unit is a dumbass hate him already

h0ck3yh0rr0r
g- units tsk tsk what a stupid name and a person. Rap kicks ass but 50 cent sux. g-unit change ur name man ur disgrace to rap. 50 doesn't even write his own lyrics. how embarassing is that. and people think he's great? my ass.

FallingBlue
damn, i wish rabbit would just die already i swear..

DeNiro
now actully hock3yhorror i agree with u u seem to like 2 pac and all i got to say to u is he seems like a great raper i dont like rap but ne one who raps like 2 pac from the heart writes his own and shit and doesnt talk about this and that like killing people over shit they dont even do when they make all there money of record labels and shit but 2 pac has messsages just like eminem he ahs actully thoughts in his mind but as for icp they r just funny

h0ck3yh0rr0r
see this is why i listen to tupac. Not cuz he's from california. lol its because he is a man of "duality". he sings with BOTH anger and love. He has some songs that he says he's gonna kill those that come in his way. He has songs that have GREAT meaning about life and why we live. Unlike 50 cent who gets his lyrics off other rappers. Cmon he's a P.I.M.P? my ass. he's an ******* in my opinion. And i remember in one interview on MTV they asked him do you think your like the next tupac...i got soo pissed. but its good to see you agree with me deniro smile

DeNiro
well i always agree with smart indivudals like ur self and smart comments about topics that i can relate to so no prob but too bad about tupac he seemed like a very respectable guy. these r the rappers i hate the ghetto fabouluses and the 50 cents and the dr dres and people like them that all wear there basketball jersys they talk stupid as in stupid lingo they rap about pointless shit and r just plain stupid got all the money in the wrold and they dont deserve it the good rapers i think would be tupac, p diddy, ice cube, i do like ll cool jay he is a good actor and is fuuckin huge, and another one i like is ice tea or sumthing but ne way those r the rappers i like but i dont listen to them but if i did these r who i would listen to

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i agree with you deniro.

DeNiro
i like that my point has got excepted cause most of my black friends at school dont agree with me about why i dont like most rap.

badkittykitty
babyoy was already restricted...guess we just have to keep putting up with this and get yelled at every weekend by the mods sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ummmm...if you think im black im not smile k.

DeNiro
oo u arent hmmm it is jsut werid i just never relaly talk to a white person with the passion u have for rap so it is sumthing i just went on but ne wayz i know ur white know lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Im Armenian. Country near Asia Minor. smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im not "white white" im not like a white boy lol

DeNiro
haha i am german irsh and french so i am white but i wish i could get rid of my french in me lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol I wonder if anyone even knows anything about Armenia

DeNiro
i was born there laughing out loud naw i dont know ne thing bout it actully i thought u said ameica but ne way bro got to go to bed later mang

h0ck3yh0rr0r
g00d night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.