If Tired Hiker ruled the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
everyone would take classes in school to become a funny smart ass.
everyone will be having witty things to say even in the sleepeek!
most of the population will spend most of its time on the computer making many countless people around the world laugh.
every one would have three personalitys such as a grey personality a white personality and a tied personality,

IF tired hiker ruled the world this place would be a giant ORGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud and only fine chicks like linds and boonie and silver tears hehehehe

Treehuggerjanie
if tired hiker ruled the world would totally rock rock

finti
if he ruled the world it would be dazed and confused

Treehuggerjanie
yeah,but still really cool!lolxnow if i ruled it would be a very weird place to be

Tied Hiker
I do rule the world, it's just most people don't realize it yet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

TheProgramSmith
The world would be a scary place.

Clovie
i would leave this world stick out tongue

Korri
i would be the next world rulers due to inheritance! eek!

Fox_Mulder
A lot of stuff would be on fire.

Kosta
*In a "my mind is being controlled by Tired Hiker" zomby kinda voice* If Tired Hiker ruled the world, we would all be better off..........*snaps out of it* RUN!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! HE DOES HIDEOUS THINGS TO ME!!! HE MAKES ME LISTEN TO GOSPEL MUSIC!!!! RUN!

Korri
go dad!

Vampy
...the world would end quickly and loudly

eggmayo
fiery petrol would rain from the sky. cars would explode when driven slower than the speed limit. looting would be complusory... not just normal.

Canadian Moose
If someone named Tired Hiker ruled the world, I would have to think then that a moose could be a sex god.

Linkalicious
If Tired Hiker ruled the world, he'd probably slaughter all children that didn't have more than 1 thumb per hand.

We all know his world domination plot to rule the world by being the only person with fingers instead of all thumbs.

Korri
lol!

Canadian Moose
Anyways, just who the F**k is Tired Hiker?

Linkalicious
he's a member on this site. One that hasn't been around for a mere month.

You should scroll up...he posted in this thread.

eggmayo
that is actually a hard question to even begin answering. tired hiker is... errr... some guy. called preston. and hes mad. and has bad taste. and seems to wear dresses.

Korri
my daddy!

Canadian Moose
Hmmm..I see. Thanks. And now there is talk of Tired Hiker world domination...

What a world we live in.

Canadian Moose
Your Daddy... confused

Korri
ya!

Canadian Moose
How...bizarre. Is that in a ''familial way" or as in,

(tiredHiker) You, Korri, who's your daddy

(Korri) You are!

Mr Zero
"if...." ?

Korri
eek! oh ya!!

Tired Hiker
I leave my world to Korri, my daughter, when I pass on to the yonder world! big grin

Tptmanno1
The bIg lebouwski(Sp? Sry TH if I disgraced teh sacred name) would be shown on ever channel all the time.

Tired Hiker
OMG, I finally bought The Big Lebowski since I no longer live with my housemate who owned it. big grin

I think I will go find that thread about The Big Lebowski that used to be in The Pad! eek!

Tptmanno1
hehe

I haven't seen that movie though......................

Is appropriate for parental consuption or will I have to see it independantly??

Tired Hiker
There are more 'F-bombs' in Big Lebowski than any other movie I can think of, so you might want to watch it independantly. My buddies and I played a drinking game one time where we had to drink every time they said the F-word, and it was way too hard, so we changed it to every time they say Lebowski, and it was still way too hard. We got smashed. laughing out loud

Imaginary
I thought he already did rule the world... confused

trouble
if he did we'd be fuked laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
No, we'd all be getting laid right now! big grin

trouble
i like him!! all hail TH notworthy

unknownrocker
why is there so many threads about him

Tired Hiker
Because I'm an attention whore and people keep feeding the demon. smile

DarkPheonix
you already think a moose is a sex god!!!!

Agent Elrond
If TH ruled the world, it would rock, but would have uttter chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.