Hey is there a X-men 2 site and is Hugh jackman gonna be in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<ZD>
Hey is there a X-men 2 site and is Hugh jackman gonna be in i. And who is gonna be Gambit.

Coreworld
Don't know if there is a site just yet for X-Men II, but Mr. Jackman will be back as Wolvie, the current story revolves around the 'Legacy' virus and get this, the Sentinels may be human!

Pikachu
I understood that all the X-Men principles had signed up for a 1 movie deal with a 2 movie sequel clause in the event that the first one was a success.

zed
Im sure I heard somewhere that Gambit would not be appearing, but I did hear that Sabretooth would be.

ratcat
I heard the new X-Men would be Gambit, Jubilee (played by a different actress to the one that was cut from the first movie) and Dr. McCoy.

Coreworld
And Sir Ian Mckellan confirmed he would be back as Magneto, it could probably turn out that they all end up fighting on the same side against humanity and the 'Legacy' virus.

zereil
apparently it may be being done akin to the Back to Future or MAtrix or Star Wars films with the next two liknking together. The Sentinel issue needs to be clarified. Well actually it doesnt but I'm gonna mention it anyway. Yes it is said that it is unfortunate that with the Sentinels they may not be the enormous wonderful robots but rather be human size. This is not however absolutely out of continuity of the comic. There were originally sentinels and future sentinels reffered to as Nimrods. These in the X-over became human dormant agent machines that were sentinel agents in Zero Tolerance. As well as that in the Current issues of the New X-Men the Sentinels seem to come in all sizes. Either way the script has not been formalised and has certainly been through enough incarnations already...

Augeybana
Go on google.com and put X2 you'll be shown a site I've been there it's awesome.

Captain REX
Augey, this thread has not been posted in for nearly a year. Just so ya know... big grin

Augeybana
What!!!

I just wanted to keep this thread alive.For what reason I don't know thanks CR.

Catch 22
More like nearly 2 years. wink

Augeybana
Damn I got problems.

Raz
I'm the one who moved it here. Apologies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.