Hi All!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soulo
OK after all the searches I did maybe someone can tell me the answer to my question...I was in a near fatal motorcycle accident in July. I hit a pole with my face went into a coma for almost a week. Had brain surgery life support and all. I made a amazing recovery I was released on Aug 30. I'm fine now but I have been through so many confusing issues since then.
Ok first I feel totally different. when I say different I mean I'm more relaxed than before.
Second I have a hard tI'me falling asleep now. And when I do sleep I sleep way too long and nothing can get me to wake up.I guess my internal clock is screwed up.
Third I dont care for much of anything anymore. like when I wake up and its late I know that I have a busy day but I'm not rushing to get out and go.
I'm 35 years old and I'm going through a divorce. I know I wanted it to end before the accident but now I really want to get back with her. But she thinks that its better this way. Oh well. I usually would of drank till I passed out now I dont stress it like before. I dont really let anything bother me like before. Its great to be alive but has anyone else felt this way? Was this a wake up call to change my life or is it just a different way for me to feel?

Phoenix
Happy Dance

Phoenix
that is my basic answer for everything.

Phoenix
always be happy. thats the only thing anyone can wish for

nazgulinthedark
um, i don't know, but the anthrax people from last year, i think there was 6 of them that opened those letters and got it, well all of them lived, but only one went back to work, if thats any help

soulo
Well thanks for the insight Pheonx...UMMM That helped me smile...

Phoenix
I'm a happy child... Happy Dance

Cemetry Slut
Welcome i can see ur very happy wish i woz

Exa
Govannas and welcome smile

soulo
Govannas??? i dont get it...sorry

Cemetry Slut
it's erm shit i think anyway dnt mind me i'm crazy smile

StefMan
why are you sad sweety? is there anything I can do? embarrasment

Cemetry Slut
cuz i missed u yeah shagg me embarrasment

StefMan
aw poor baby...I missed u too, I was so hoping to talk to you yesterday, but then I got home all wasted...ow maggy told me that u spoke to her about our anniversary, she went like "ur girlfriend is pissed cos u forgot it" pff I didnt forget...I remembered evil face

Cemetry Slut
i know

StefMan
love

Cemetry Slut
love u *kiss*love

soulo
ok this thread and you guys really helped me.....

silver_tears
welcome big grin

Cemetry Slut
it's ok smile erm i said welcome sorry about this smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.