How long?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
How long did it take you to read OotP? It took me 9 hours

XxSamanthaxX
Dude, you timed yourself?

Well I didn't read it all in one go, but if I put it togeather I think it took me about 8 hours. Give or take afew.

But man.... you actually timed yourself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. Initsereg!!

crazy_c
well a couple a days i tried reading it as slow as i could but it was really hard! I wanted 2 make it last longer.

Orli'sElf7
lol 5 1/2 hours but no breaks or anything and i sped through it too. i was glued to the sofa big grin

Smart Hermione
It took me a week and a bit coz i was studying for exams as well...but i've read it five times now i am just finishing re-reading gof and about to start reading it again coz i love it! i cryed when sirius died and laughed when cho kissed harry....sick ain't i?

crazy_c
No i laughed when cho kissed harry. It wuz funny when ron started rollin around on the floor lauging too.

Dracos_vanilla
I laughed too. and i was reading ab. 6 h or something. Dunno

Dracos_vanilla
I cried only when I read ab. the truth (prophecy) and when Dumbledore cried 1 ttear. It was so touching and he's so old. ;( I haven't cried when sirius died but i was too stressed then to think ab. it, and i knew bfor that sirius is goin to die, so it wasn't unexpected...unlikely

crazy_c
I didnt cry when sirius died i never really like him that much

Dracos_vanilla
I think sirius was a great character and i miss him now, but i haven't cried when he died...as i said

Phoenix
no that is rghly houw long it took me, in between essays!

Kat121278
I had to read it inbetween work and looking after my little boy, so it took me just under 3 days, but I was knackered as I was staying up dead late to get it read...I didn't want anyone to tell me about it until I had read it for myself"

Orli'sElf7
I cried when sirius died...it was so sad because you knew he was the only person he had left : (

masterofmatrix
it took me 1 hr and i wasnt crying or laughing i was just reading with my jaw dropping some of the time

Orli'sElf7
one hour?!?!?!?!?! dam thats fast shifty

StrgzrCndyPixie
i recon how can u read it in 1 hour its not possible

Orli'sElf7
i agree :shitfy:

StrgzrCndyPixie
to shifty 4 my likeing

Orli'sElf7
same....shifty shifty big grin well then if u are supernaturally talented then more power to you but thats like frickin impossible!!

Phoenix
oh, you gotta be lying! One hour would be about 10 - 15 pages a minute!!!!!! you woulda skimmed practically the whole lot!!

starprincess366
wow 9 hours. took me 4 days. only because my parents made sure that i acctually slept ate and drank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.