Will JurrasicPark3 Be Any Good? Vote!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DinosaurBob
I've been thinking if JP3 will
actually be that good. confused
Spielberg isn't directing, so
I assume it won't be as good as 1.
I sure hope it's better than 2.
Bu than when you look at those
trailers, you can't help but be
amazed by those amazing dinosaur
visual effects. big grin
But I'll see 3 as long as there's
no purple dinosaur that sings songs. laughing out loud

Texas
JP3 is going to totally suck ass! They should of stopped with part 1. The previews look so stupid, when I went to go see The Mummy Returns, a preview of JP3 came on, half of the people in the theater laughed! I dont blame them, JP3 is going to be pathetic!

JediOasis
It won't be better than the original for obvious reasons, but I do think it'll be worth watching. In the previews there are parts of the books they left out, so those ought to be interesting, and the fx look amazing.

ratcat
What Obvious reasons? confused

Sounds like you've prejudged that film before it hits the screen...

Texas
After a horrible JP2, It would be unconceivable for me to see JP3, considering that Speilberg isn't directing this one and that the whole JP thing is old and like so 1995 I wont see it! It's just a cheap ploy by the studios to make an easy buck!

ratcat
And yet another prejudgement. Has it even started being reviewed anywhere yet?

I think JP3 will definately be an improvement over JP2. IMHO OC

JediOasis
The obvious reason for me is that you cannot do better than the original. That movie, to me anyways, had the best special effects and has led to all the great effest we see today. I can't wait to see JP3, but I still don't think it'll be better than the first one.

zereil
THe only thing that I would say is that I wouldnt pre-judge the film but from the trailer, the event that occured was forseeable the character acting seemed relatively shakey, the plot seemed thin and obvious and the dialogue seemed mediocre at best. having said that the film may be OK you never know. As well as this Speilberg must of liked it as he said that he wouldn't direct it but he would like to produce a forth installment.

ChelsiJediKnight
First thing first...What in the world were they thinking of. Hello, like what is the whole point of the movie. Why did they go back to an island filled with dinosaurs. I mean, Okay I understand in part 2 that they wanted to save them. But what is up now. I think there is really not point what so ever to make that movie. There is no point at all. We all know people will die. We all know that the hero Sam Neil will live. We all know it is about dinosaur. What is the suspense? Where is the reason? We all practically know what is going to happen, so why do they do this? To waste money? Honestly most sequels are the ones that really suck the big toe! And that is my little opinion.

cool smokin' rolling on floor laughing cool smokin' rolling on floor laughing

JediOasis
Well, we also know what is going to happen in the next two Star Wars films. The reason they go back is to save their son who is somehow on the island. If people know that dinosaurs actually existed then they would go to the island, it doesn't matter what has happened.

ratcat
I'll let you know next week when I've seen it. wink

Zereil
Predominantly I believe the reason the film company keeps sending people on a hazardous mission to an island full of islands, is simply because lots of people like to see dinosaurs, and whilst with each sequel the company will make a diminished profit they are still likely to make a sufficient one none the less to explain there actions...

FLIPMODE
And besides they obviously cant make JP into James Bond. But there will be On more JP movie called, Jurassic Park: Finale. And will make each part worth the price. And obviously this last one will have to erradicate the Island, and reteam the actors from part one and 2. Jeff Goldblume, Sam Neil, and that bald guy from The Lost world.

Neil's Character will die, he bald guys character will die, but the point is the Dinosaurs will die. Ending this great series.

Ratcat
Well, I finally saw this film last night and if I have any critisism it was that the film seemed too darn short, the ending was really a disappointment, nothing like the high action endings of 2 & 3.

Anyhow, apart from that I did enjoy it. Just wish it had been longer.

Darth Gehenna
Jurassic Park III was definately one of my favorite movies this summer, it's also my favorite of the Jurassic Park series.

LanceWindu
The first Jurrasic Park was awesome number 2 was alright. Number 3 I'll wait till it comes out on video.

yerssot
Lance, DON'T BOTHER!!!
I thought it s*cked big time: the highlights of the 2 previous movies were the T-Rex and the raptors

MEGA SPOILER!!!!!

the rex diese and the raptors don't kill

Sarge
Yeah! I loved the first 2 JP's. There's no doubt that JP will dissapoint anyone. Happy Dance

Sarge
Originally posted by Tex
After a horrible JP2, It would be unconceivable for me to see JP3, considering that Speilberg isn't directing this one and that the whole JP thing is old and like so 1995 I wont see it! It's just a cheap ploy by the studios to make an easy buck! Jurassic park is 1993 not 19955.

who resurrected this dinosaur?

Myth
Originally posted by Sarge
Jurassic park is 1993 not 19955.

He was only off by 2 years, no need to exaggerate stick out tongue

Seriously though, I think he was generally saying the mid-90s and wasn't really trying to be precise with the year.

forumcrew
Originally posted by 113
who resurrected this dinosaur?

some guy who just joined somehow then searched out a years old thread about one of the worst movies.. um ever

Sarge
Originally posted by 113
who resurrected this dinosaur? What do you mean? confused

forumcrew
Originally posted by Sarge
What do you mean? confused

he means until you posted in it, the last post was at...

Aug 30th, 2001 03:17 PM

so it was odd to see someone find a 5 year old thread that was discussiing a movie before it comes out, because well its now long out.

Sarge
Originally posted by yerssot
Lance, DON'T BOTHER!!!
I thought it s*cked big time: the highlights of the 2 previous movies were the T-Rex and the raptors

MEGA SPOILER!!!!!

the rex diese and the raptors don't kill Whaddya mean the raptors don't kill? They kill that merc guy udesky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.