Quidditch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
ne one interested in quidditch teams and matches?

Phoenix
I would be Madam Hooch

XxSamanthaxX
Quidditch is brilliant.
Why would you be Madam Hooch?
I'd be Fred/George or Oliver Wood. Those'd be fun positions on the field to play. Actually, it'd be cool just to play!
Poor Ron... he'll never be able to live up to Oliver Wood's Keeper abilities. smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. Initsereg!!

IBTonks
quidditch is amazin!! gonna get it on xbox wen it comes out!!!

Orli'sElf7
i think quidditch IS brilliant!!! and i would be one of the players!!! mates with harry and all that...i think i'd be angelina >: D...hahaha oliver's protege.

Smart Hermione
i would be one of the chasers! there part is so cool

Phoenix
I meant as a game we could play in here. I would be madam hooch to referee it, and we could have house matches

Phoenix
So who wants to be Quidditch captains?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.