clerks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razman
That would be cool.

Just saw them on 'Chasing Amy' yesterday on FilmFour. Boy, are they funny! laughing out loud

You can get a complete list of Star Wars references on IMDb. The first film to ever refrence SW was 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'.

JediOasis
Well, supposidly there is a new Jay and Silent Bob movie coming out this summer with Mark Hamil co-starring. And the rumor is there is a three-way lightsaber duel between Jay, Bob, and Mark. It should be hilarious.

zed
Yeah its called 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back', close to 'The Empire Strikes Back.'

Its to be released in America on August 10, 2001.
http://www.corona.bc.ca/films/details/pictures/jaybob_kit1_small.jpg
Heres the report we did on it on February 14, 2001

Article on 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back'

darth fester
ok so im the first to leave a message on here also

does anyone agree with me that gl should give silent bob and jay a part in episode 3

also lets start a list of movies that have star wars references in them
i bet theres thousands

darth fester
i was round my brothers on saturday
and he has a jay and silent bob cartoon on dvd

not seen it yet as i havnt got a dvd

jellabon
I thought Jay and Silent Bob only appeared in Kevin Smiths movies? Has he made a cartoon?

darth fester
it looks that way roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediOasis
Kevin Smith made an animated "Clerks" sitcom for ABC about a year or so ago, but it only survived for 2 or 3 episodes. I think that they decided to release some of the shows that weren't aired on tv onto the DVD.

Zereil
They did turn up in Scream 3 if you look carefully as well as the Kevin Smith movies. He is currently concentrating on another stoy arc of Daredevil and the ongoing Green Arrow. Plus he said that this is the last incarnation of Jay and Silent Bob cos at the momment he is getting tired of them...

JediOasis
I also heard that he was re-making "Fletch" with either Ben Affleck or Jason Lee. If thats true then I hope its Jason Lee, he is hilarious.

Zereil
According to an interview in Wizrd it said that he wanted to do Fletch and it wouldn't suprise me if he did, but as to the cast lets face it Ben Afflick is gonna show up some where...

JKozzy
laughing Jay and Silent Bob Strike back is such an awesome movie... The lightsaber scene was hillarious!

Kes
This thread is about Clerks, there's a Kevin Smith thread if you want to discuss his other movies.

Evil Dead
This thread is 3 years old.............I'm wondering what possessed Jkozzy to revive a thread that has not been posted in in three years.

Sigillum_Diaboli
boredom confused

JKozzy
Actually I was viewing the "Who's online" section and I saw someone viewing this thread, and I posted. I didn't realize it was three years old, and I only read the bottom-most posts, which had to do with J+SB SB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.