Wasssuupp?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

an0ma1y
Hello. I'm Mark the Matrix Anomaly! Joined the forums mainly to find out about movie premieres happening in Leicester Square, London. Really psyched about the up and coming Matrix Revolutions premiere and i'm gonna be right up there in front of the queue....that is, when I actually find out when the premiere is gonna be. embarrasment So I would really appreciate info about any up and coming premieres. Thanks!

Kes

Exa
Govannas and welcome smile

nazgulinthedark
hello!

SlayerChick1188
Welcome to the forums, an0ma1y! big grin

movie_freak
Hi there
Welcome to the Forums

Nivvy
Welcome big grin
And i joined up to look at the pictures.
Really nice place though, enjoy ya stay and i'll probably see you around if ya stop by the Off Topic Forum.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sup.

The Darkness
good lord your not the only oneexcited about revolutions. have you seen the trailer for it?! my god it blew me away..........

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun and nivvy what pictures r u talking about u joined and became a regular member everyone has come to know and like, u seem not to be doing what brought u here in the first place stick out tongue

grymlock
welcome and do have fun mate!! i love Leicester Square, London... cool place!! i used to hang out over there almost everynight when i was in London... cheers mate!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.