Draco

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bethandgiselle
miffed: me (beth) and my friend (giselle) are upset with all the draco haters in here. who cares if you dont like him, just take into consideration there are ppl who like him. we dont out and say oh your fave actor is stupid and he couldnt act if his life depended on it! anyways. have fun with this topic.

~~bethandgiselle

XxSamanthaxX
Erm, don't you think if your talking about the actor, you should write Tom, not draco? I mean if he's your favorite actor, you should use his name, not the screen name don't you think? big grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. Initsereg!!

Orli'sElf7
when have people said they dislike tom felton????? i havent seen any threads stating that...well im all for tom! hes a mad brilliant actor not to mention quite good looking wink

Smart Hermione
yeah he's a sexy actor! he has the smirk for draco...cos thats alldraco does..he has the voice (still i hope) and much more!

starlitegrl
People can express their opinions........I LUV TOM........lol..........

Smart Hermione
lol i love him to

StrgzrCndyPixie
we ALL luv him....................lol

Dracos_vanilla
But Draco (like in the topic) is the best, the cutest, the most handsome etc. Oh! and he's the master of smirkingwink

frootlooplucy
all the same there are people who DONT like him and dont want the forum filled up with threads about him. so take that into consideration too.

Phoenix
erm........ have you seen the emount of draco/harry threads there are? if anyones openly bashing, and saying he sux with no particular reason, just get the mods to sort them out, bashing is just pointless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.