If I ruled the earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i would have every singel cook in the world at my finger tips 24 7 to make me food

protestors of stupidf shhit will be tortured then executed, every person would have to workout a mandatory one hour a day all junk food and all shit food will be wipe off the earth and the last two thing swill stop diabetes and fat ass people and so many other things and people will live longer but not all fattie foods some that r pointless

i would have every celebs number i liked in my only call for sex phone book, i would hold a scarface convention every year and everyone will have to donate one dallor to it making mony no issue to make the convention huge every singel month we would have a KMC convention i would pay fopr everyone to come and then pay them countless amont of mony so they wouldnt have tow rok and could post all day if they wanted to.

if i ruled the world NO FAT CHICKS!!!!! hahahahahaha i am just kidding i am just kidding and if i ruled the earth ushgarka would be my slave hahaah u heard me oo mighty mod one day one day evil face

DeNiro
also if i ruled the earth i would elimanate rap except for eminem and icp and everyone would own one mudvayne or pantera cd and then also i would have a giant gym that i owned were i would have every boudybuilder that is a pro lift there and have them stay there 24 7 cause i mean what do they do ne way besides lift and when i walked in they would all line up and i got to choose who i wanted to lift with and this is the two guys i would usally pick cause they r my favs and i actully met the jason cutler guy ill post a website of what they look like

DeNiro
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/new/jaycshrug.jpg that is jason cutler the guy i met

DeNiro
http://www.getbig.com/pics/olympia/2002/expo/prince.jpg and that is tom prince my all time favorite bodybuilder he is so fuuckin cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.