Scary Movie 3 PG-13 !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
This sucks, I saw a clip that mocks the architect scene from the Matrix, check it out: http://www.annafaris.net/multimedia/SM3/sm3-leno-carlin.cfm

ragesRemorse
these guys are great though, they should do a good job. Naked gun is classic, side splitting entertainment.

tptmanno1
i saw that too
exept it wasnt the arcetect scene it was the red pill blue pill scene from M1
that looks hallariously funny tho

after u see this movie
7 days later will

be one one week

or sumthin

GambitEVOFan1
Lmao i saw the clip where the killer calls and the cindy is like im...im sorry i cant hear u and the guy on the other line is like can u hear me now

badkittykitty
I think this movie is going to rock hard!!! rock

Tied Hiker
I saw the preview when I went to see 'School of Rock', which ROCKS by the way and everyone should see it, and the preview for scary movie three looked hella funny. I was laughing my ass off.

badkittykitty
did you see what they did to wacko jacko? I cant wait for this movie!!

Tied Hiker
I can't remember. I just remember the big arrow pointing to the house shot like 'Signs' with the crop circleys.

Tied Hiker
Oh, are you talking about the Michael Jackson part? laughing out loud

badkittykitty
yeah it scared me at first cause i didnt realize it was a commercial for the movie!

BackFire349
Yeah, it's cool its directed by David Zucker, who if you dont know, directed, Airplane, Naked Gun, Kentucky fried movie, and many other classic spoof movies, he's basically the creator of the spoofs and it's good to see him getting back into it.

LindsIsTightK
I guess I am the only one who didn't like the Scary Movie series erm I dunno, I guess I just didn't find them very amusing..................

badkittykitty
omg I loved the 2nd one just bought it and every thing!! laughing out loud

Tied Hiker
I like Baseketball, which was made by Jon Abrams who worked with Zucker on Airplane, Nake Gun. I think.

BackFire349
actually, i believe zucker did baseketball as well....

Tied Hiker
Or it was Jim Abrams.

BackFire349
It was Zucker, I just checked.

www.imdb.com

I just did kes's job...

Tied Hiker
Yeah, great movie.

BackFire349
Indeed it is.

The best part is when Trey Parker pulled '*****' out of the drawer and told him he was his new best friend. "*****" replied, "what....huh? are we going to the zoo?"

Priceless...

Tied Hiker
See, read this. I told you Jim Abrahams had something to do with it all!

While Abrahams tries to milk the old ZAZ formula for more riches (and coming up mostly dry), one of his former cohorts, David Zucker, tries to modernize it by incorporating the background-gag style into a '90s lowbrow, gross-out comedy. The result, however, is simply disastrous. BASEketball, about two losers (Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of the cult hit TV series South Park) who create a baseball/basketball hybrid that becomes the national pastime, is a painfully unfunny would-be satire of the commercialization of professional sports--or, rather, it initially sets out to be a satire, with its sharply written prologue about how money became the center of all things athletic. But once that passage is done, Zucker, Robert LoCash, Lewis Friedman, and Jeff Wright's script degenerates into a tedious series of unamusing and rather forced gross-out gags, such as milk squirting from male nipples and the licking of a vibrator. There was only one funny gag, and that was when a familiar buddy-buddy reconciliation scene culminated not in a warm hug, but in a long, wet, tongue-heavy kiss (now that I've given that joke away, there's no reason for you to see the movie). As actors, Parker and Stone are... well, creators of a cult cartoon show. One has to wonder about Universal's marketing campaign that boasts "starring the creators of South Park." I'm a big fan of The Simpsons, but that doesn't mean I'll watch a film starring creator Matt Groening.

I told you so. big grin

BackFire349
Yeah, but zucker wrote and directed it.

Tied Hiker
Oh yeah, former cohort, my bad.

Tied Hiker
'cock, want a beer?'

BackFire349
I need to buy that movie....that and orgasmo, that is great as well.

Tied Hiker
'But this is Brittany Kaiser's house and I really want to f*ck her. Oh, hi Mr. Kaiser.'

BackFire349
laughing out loud

Tied Hiker
I could possibly say that Basketball is my favorite comedy ever. At least right now.

BackFire349
Spaceballs holds that position in my list.

Tied Hiker
'Coop, what's a vajoyna?'

badkittykitty
APE 1: Dear me, what are those things coming out of her nose?
APE 2 Spaceballs??
APE 1: Oh shit! There goes the planet

Rogue Jedi
screw the planet!!!!!! pickles?

badkittykitty
pickleslite

BackFire349
Oh, there's so many great lines and scenes in that movie, i can't even single one out.

Rogue Jedi
pickleslite? plokoon or pickles?

badkittykitty
I am a mel brooks fanatic!

badkittykitty
pickles...

Tied Hiker
Announcer: "Coop Cooper foiled by another Dirk Jenson psyche out."

Dirk Jenson: "I got you, I got you, Dude!"

Rogue Jedi
dammit!!!!! tell me when it is plokoon.

badkittykitty
coolio will do wink

BackFire349
This has nothing to do with any of the movies mentioned above... Here's a hilarious quote from South Park

"Stan, what did i tell you about watching that osbournes show, it's going to make you retarded"

badkittykitty
Lone Star: At last! We meet for the first time for the last time.

Rogue Jedi
south park rocks!!!!!

BackFire349
"I am your fathers brothers nephews sons former roommate"

"What does that make us?"

"Absolutely nothing"

pablo007
I loved the 1st Scary Movie as you can tell from my avatar, I loved it because it spoofed lots of teen horror movies and Scream, which is my fave horror teen movie.

BackFire349
Scream kicks ass.

badkittykitty
haha thats my favorite line from that movie!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

badkittykitty
Colonel Sanders: Sir! Had you better buckle up!
Dark Helmet: Aaaah.....buckle this!

pablo007
Of course it does, it was the 1st horror movie I ever saw in a movie theatre. I had renter the scary movies I had seen before.

Tied Hiker
Backfire, you liked Scream? So did I. One thing I really appreciated about the Scream movies is that they all had such a f*cked up crazy backstory.

Rogue Jedi
what i really wanted to see in those movies was one of the victims pulling a bigger knife than the killer. crocodile dundee style.

BackFire349
Yeah, I love the original Scream, i think it's a great, fun movie. I know it's pretty Fashionable to hate that movie because of the crap it spawned, but if you judge it by itself, without bringing into account any of the crappy sequels or rip offs. It was a very different, unique take on the horror genre.

BackFire349
Here's another funny quote from the South Park movie...

Wendy - Mr Garrison, i think that was a sexist remark.

Mr. Garrison - "I'm sorry wendy, i just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die"

Tied Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rim job, what's a rim job?

Why, that's when you put your ankles behind your ears and someone licks your ass!

BackFire349
hahaha, im watching the movie right now, it's hilarious

"What garbage!"

"Well, what do you expect, they're canadian"

pablo007
Blame Canada !

badkittykitty
laughing out loud laughing out loud

pablo007
Robin Williams did a good job at those Oscars

LanceWindu
Baseketball rocks!

I own it on VHS myself...Matt and Trey are comic geniuses.

Plus Scary Movie 3 is gonna be hilarious.

grymlock
but the part is the song "Shut Your F**king Face... Uncle F**ker"

cheers mate!!

LanceWindu
Your a cock sucking ass licking uncle ****er, you're an uncle ****er yes it's true, nobody ****s uncles quite like you

BackFire349
laughing out loud

Tied Hiker
'you don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you f*ck your uncle all day long'

And then at the end of the song he says, 'lick my balls.'

BackFire349
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

It's funny when wendy is skating with that little british kid, and he's all

"Hello, Wendy and I have been skating all morning and talking of memories past"

I just thought that was hilarious cuz he's a little kid, and that choice of wording sounded so funny.

Tied Hiker
'Come Wendy, let's climb the hilly brush!'

I like the Mole and how he is so bitter against god.

BackFire349
hahaha, yeah.

Tied Hiker
If the alarm goes off make the sound of a dying giraffe.

Tied Hiker
Or those Canadian news guys, "I'm not finished, can I finish, can I finish, can I finish . . . .?" "Okay, I'm finished."

or

"The Canadian Government has apologized for Brian Adams on several occasions."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.