Arhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
I hate cars!!! I hate em I hate em I hate em!!!!!mad mad

My car refused to start this afternoon! I was stranded at school and had to wait forever for someone to pick me up!!!

As soon as your warranty expires your car starts falling apartmad

Now I'm gonna have to pay for towing and repairs!mad

sad sad sad

Why cant we have teleporters like on StarTrek and The Fly?wink

BackFire349
Yeah, cars do blow.

Tex
This same thing happened last year! But that was the starter, i think its the fuel pump this time!

Oh, the stress!

I should be chauffeured from now!raver

BackFire349
Yeah, something like that happened a couple of years ago, my car wouldnt start up, so i called my dad and he came to my rescue.

Tex
zzzzzzzzz

laughing out loud

BackFire349
listening to the boredom that is bjork?

Tex
Tasteless deviant!!!mad
---
So what was wrong with you car?

BackFire349
the battery was dead, my dad just came and recharged it. Then we got a knew battery the next day, haven't had a problem since. Aside from the occasion bjork on the radio, but you know, gotta live with some crap.

Tex

BackFire349
Ford Taurez 94

Ushgarak
Poor Tex...

Hopefully not like the ones in the Fly, though. They were bloody dangerous!

Kes
My dads car had a problem with the distribution something (dont know the name in english) then they found another problem with the whats it called in english? Where the smooke comes out. We waited for weeks cos the parts had to come from germany!
And the other day the light signaling engine malfuction turned on and the off, next day it turned on and the car lost the assisting driving (i think thats whats called) basically it turned really heavy.
Went to the shop. waited for hours for them to change a them cable!
Its never just 1 thing!

nazgulinthedark
my mom's car's fuel gage broke

Tex
Geesh Kes! And I thought my car had problems!laughing out loud

If we stuck Finti, Corran, Tomacco, BF & yerssot in The Fly teleporter at the same time, this would come out:

Kes
laughing out loud

Tex
evil face

LindsIsTightK
My Grandma's car just broke down. Right as her warranty expired too, how ironic is that? roll eyes (sarcastic) It ended up costing her $1,000 just to get it fixed miffed

BackFire349
laughing out loud tex

mechmoggy
I think you mean distribution cap Kes, or dizzy cap as most people call it.

Fuel pump shouldn't cost too much to fix Tex, but for now you'll have to catch the bus. eek!

ChinaNiki
"my mom's car's fuel gage broke"

my fuel gage hasn't worked for two years
idiot mechanics told me it would cost $500 or 600 to get it fixed cuz they have to replace the fuel pump too. they say it's all one piece for my car. Sh@t, i just learned to get the feel of the car, if she starts to sputters or doesn't seem to be drawing enough power i get some gas. i don't even bother with trying to keep track of the milage. i ran out of gas twice when i was keeping track, i haven't run out once since i stopped keeping track. oh, check to see if your insurance covers towing. mine covered three tows a year with full coverage.

Kes
Dont know. Its not a cap thou. The literal translaton would be leather strap, belting.. of distribution.
Dont know in english.

Kes
My cousin has the same problem but she had hers replaced and the gage and the buoy dont really connect so she counts the km and puts the same amounts of gas.
I think I'd get distracted and lose track.

mechmoggy
Maybe your gauge doesn't work cus it has a missing "u". stick out tongue

yerssot
you? never! big grin

Kes
laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Tex
Missing a 'U'? I dont get it!?! embarrasment

mechmoggy
She spelled it your freaky way "gage", whereas its spelt "gauge" over here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

badkittykitty
Haha I love this fruitloop!

mechmoggy
Is it strange that I quite fancy that hybrid character?

Tex
Dame Edna! I just love her/him too!
A true diva! laughing out loud

cermiestar
my car broke down a few weeks back, my driver spent half an hour looking at the engine as if it had personall insulted him by breaking down the called he AA stick out tongue

Tex
Your driver?

Oooo, how fabulous! I'm hella jealous!wink

LindsIsTightK
You have your own personal driver???

Tex
I think you should chauffeur me around LindIsTightKstick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
Oddly enough, you are the first person to ever refer to me as "LindsIsTightK" Most people just call me Linds stick out tongue

And please roll eyes (sarcastic) you wish, I think someone else should be chauffeuring both of us around wink Afterall, you aren't the only diva around here stick out tongue

Tex
Watch it sista! Theres only room for one diva on these boards!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif

LindsIsTightK
Well there is a new diva in town so you better move on over cause now you gotta share that royal throne of yours stick out tongue

Tied Hiker
That could be the 'timing belt.' I'm not sure though.

Tex
madHow Outrageous!!!!mad

Well LindIsNotToBrightK, in case you haven't noticed, I am the OFFICIAL Forum Diva, as my Raz given title and special smiley clearly convey!

Unless you want to feel the wrath of my devine diva powers, you better start practicing your groveling!

*snaps fingers*
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif

BackFire349
Sorry Linds, Tex is right... He is the official Diva and i don't think he will be giving up his prestegious...yet very irrelevent crown anytime soon.

*Grovels*

Tex

BackFire349
Did anyone ever tell you that your diva icon looks like a low priced hooker from guatamala?

Tex
laughing out loud

mad You Ghoulish Fiend mad
The nerve!!! The audacity!!!
How dare you insult the great icon that is the diva!mad

Oh, just wait till Raz gets backs! Your days here are #'ed!

laughing out loud

BackFire349
laughing out loud

You know I'm joking, It's a gorgeous icon, embodies everything beautiful about the female race.

cermiestar
yes embarrasment

mechmoggy
Tex, it looks like a $2 hooker.

Cermie, fancy having your driver pick me and some friends up tonight and taking us to the pub to watch England v Turkey?

*Does cute puppy dog eyes* Pleeeeeease

keokiswahine
Is that what a $2 hooker looks like??? eek! confused roll eyes (sarcastic) so what does a $3 hooker look like??? laughing out loud smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LindsIsTightK
LMAO!!!! laughing out loud Trust me, with your diva attitude, I don't think anyone could compare to you wink
Besides, I don't wanna be known as a diva, that would give me a rep as bad as yours stick out tongue
Someone suggested to me that I be a forum diva confused, can't remember who though...........

And about that groveling, sweety it isn't gonna be happening any time soon wink

Fire
Linds in here??? WTF, you're away for a day and the world goes mad

yerssot
*walks in*
hello hello hello!

Fire
hey yerss

yerssot
there goes the joke messed

LindsIsTightK
huh Fire that didn't make sense to me, can you please explain? What do you mean I'm away for a day and the world goes mad? confused

Fire
you "normaly" only post in OTF
atleast it was like that when I left this place yesterday and I return late today and you posted in here :P

LindsIsTightK
I've been posting more in the GDF, News & Questiions, Movie, Discussion, Movie Reviews, DVD Talk, and Music Discussion then I have been in the OTF. OTF got boring, all it is is jokes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
okie..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.