trilogy tuesday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

turin
well here in my home state of Utah there is only one theater showing the 3 movies back to back. i got on line today to buy tickets for it and found out that they dont sale tickets for it over the net so i looked into it more and found out that the reason they werent going to sale tickets on the net is because for the last 48 hours they had people camped out infront of the theater. the triple screening sold out in 3 hours. man i got hosed!!! lol. considering the success they just had i hope they do more triple screenings. have any of you had any luck with tickets?

ilvorlandobloom
omg, they were sold out already?? that sux! ive been trying to buy tickets but im having problems... sad i better be able to get a ticket or i'll cry

Arwenishott
i havent even heard about it for my local theatres in baghdad........jk in pittsburgh

ilvorlandobloom
all the theaters near me were sold out! sad oh, well, i'll just see ROTK the next day. and i can watch the other 2 extended versions at home the day before. but still, that would be so great to see all of them in theaters...

Hypernova
I do not think they are selling tickets for us yet sad

therock316
i got tickets to a triple screening here in canada EH! didnt even have to camp out theaters right by my house yesssssss!!!!!!!

Exa
Yes I got tickets...

... but I had to give them away again as my fried wasnt allowed to stay in the cinema so long and I cant go alone.

lotrfanatic
I have tickets, but here in Memphis it sold out in a couple of hours and so I do not have tickets for some of my friends who decided they wanted to go halfway through the day the tickets went on sale. I have a group of about six people going.

I hear those tickets are going for like hundreds of dollars on ebay!

must_kill_Santa
Damn stoopid England

mysticaleopard
you too turin? I live in Utah too and the tickets were sold out by the time I realized you couldn't buy them online! I kept hearing about people camping out in front of the theater but thought they were crazy because I'd heard that you could only buy them online! Dang it! I was really looking forward to going!!!!

orlisgrl15
wat do you mean back to back screenings. are they playing all 3 LotR movies in order cuz if thats wat you mean thats really awsome! i wonder if here in tucson, az they are doing that cuz i would so want to go. happy

shadowy_blue
I have a ticket. big grin

I bought my tickets 15 minutes after the theater opened and I also had an almost overnight waiting. So, lots of hard work can be really worth it all. big grin

rolos
I DIDNT GET MY TICKETS EITHER!!!! I went the day they started selling, and they werent being sold online here, by noon they were all gone. IM PISSED!!!! But, instead Ive got tickets to the midnight showing they do here that theyve done with all three movies so im going to make my own trilogy tuesday and watch the first two, then go see rotk at midnight big grin

Cherry_Kiss
That is incredible! wat part of canada r u at? im in toronto and i still haven't figured out how to get my hands on sum tickets. If anyone has got any info bout it, hopefully theyre not sold out yet, could u plz reply? thanx lots!

tifaas
For anyone in TX that still wants to see this and doesn't mind driving, there are tickets still available for the Corpus Christi show at the Century 16 there. You can get tickets through Fandango.com for $25 for the movie, $39.50 for the movie and a Hobbit snack, or $49.50 for the movie and an Orc feast. We bought ours this morning because the Houston show was all sold out and we didn't want to pay $500 on ebay for tickets. So if you don't mind a little drive now you know where you can go to catch this monumental event.

forumcrew
theres a theater here doing it, its a few days before rotk... has 1 and 2 extended versions and rotk advanced showing.. but i found out liek 4 days ago and its all ready sold out!

scott hiwersh
It s going to be cheaper, more fun, and you will enjoy the RotK more. I am going to have all of my friends over EARLY to see the FotR EE with breakfast, then play basketball or do something, order a pizza and watch the TTT EE, hang out for a while and discuss the movies, pile in a car later that evening for dinner and the midnight showing. It will be SOO much more fun, and not so overwhelming. I cannot wait to own all of the EE's.

Archangel6000
i am curious for Trilogy Tuesday info in California. Movietickets.com and fandango.com have not offered either times or purchasable tickets. is there anyone in California (preferably socal) that has information regarding tickets sales for Trilogy Tuesday? will they be denying the online community the opportunity of purchasing tickets as they did in Utah? i am worried, but hopefully somebody here can comfort me. If you don't want to comfort me, you can just kill me. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.