SuperShadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkJediStoops
What does everyone think about Mickey Suttle's recent claims that he has another part in a Star Wars film? - For anyone who don't know, In Episode 3 he is going to be Nebar Foxis a Jedi Padawan. And on November 7th he is going to Skywalker Ranch to help his old pal George Lucas edit Episode 3.
laughing laughing laughing

And there is of course, the news that when Lucas passes on from this planet. Mickey Suttle is going to inherit the Star Wars franchise and make more Star Wars films!
laughing laughing laughing

How the hell does this guy sleep at night?

Doohass
lol, I know man. I get a kick on when he say's "I'll pass it on to Lucas", he has the same contact with Lucas that I do (none). I was just reading this story on theforce.net about him, He also said he worked for ILM! laughing
There's no way he's going to inherit the Star Wars franchise.

Ushgarak
Some inquisitive searching will show that Supershadow is not exactly regarded as a 100% reliable source around here...

finti
he isnt regarded as a 0% reliable source

mephistodesigns
we should find a way to crash his lame @$$ site. I had just found it like a month or so ago. and everyday i'd send him a list of corrections on the dumb s#$@ he was saying. he actually stole a few of my answers when similar questions were asked later. then i stumbled upon these great forums here big grin and realized everyone was on to him and didn't feel so mad mad I thought people took him seriously. How do some of you know his name? Check out his pics of some Sith Lord thats never been mentioned in any of the books, comics, or Lucas interviews. Its Darth somebody, it has a really stupid name and he says that its the Sith that started the modern always two rule. ITS A FRIGGIN' HALLOWEEN DECORATION! I swear on my Darth Vader helmet! I was like sorry freak, Darth Bane started it, Lucas even came up with that little detail and then DarkHorse did a series on him. SUPERSHADOW MUST BE STOPPED. I even emailed sw.com with hopes of them stopping him. No luck yet...

mephistodesigns
I guess I can understand getting EU questions wrong, but at least get the movie questions right and try reading the sw.com data banks before saying stupid crap and misleading fans.

mephistodesigns
Now he's posted the spoiler one of you guys posted yesterday about Anakin's fall. he's so lame. And his little fans believe everything he says. Now he's saying Indy 4 won't happen in our life times! freak roll eyes (sarcastic)

sith_darth_jay
who the hell is this guy y'all talking 'bout?
it sounds he's a real @$$***e,
and why do you believe what's on supershadow?
wake up guys, crash that stupid site

BobaFett688
This Supershadow guy is a loser. I go to his website when I need a good laugh. He'll post his little "spoilers" about movies that aren't going to happen - Lucas himself has already said a million times that Episode VII-IX isn't gonna happen, so why does Supershadow even bother trying to bulls*** people? Ha, I bet no one even sends him those e-mails; I bet he just makes them up himself. I run a website called The Star Wars Empire (search for it on Yahoo; they won't let me post a link yet here) and yeah, I don't get a WHOLE lot of visitors, but at least I don't bulls*** people to kingdom come. Unless this guy is bed-ridden with terminal ailments and this is the only thing that brightens his day, I've got no respect for him.

So, on behalf of every Star Wars fan out there, we solute you, Supershadow - with BOTH our middle fingers.

EDIT: Whoops, I guess it doesn't automatically censor your language. My bad.

yerssot
my opinion: all of the above big grin and probably more to come too wink

mephistodesigns
I sent him a post the other day to that effect BobaFett688! LOL. he's such a piece of @#$%. I send him corrections just for fun. We should all do it. Really let him know we know he just some freak in his mom's basement crying into his vintage ANH sheets that he'll never find his "Padme". Have you read about his "hot" girlfriend? I'll bet she's about as attractive as Aurra Sing first thing in the morning.

yerssot
we shouldn't start bashing his personal life though...
if he claims he has one, good for him

mephistodesigns
LOL!

Lames.s.
Has anyone noticed S.S. is a day behind TF.N in the spoilers?

Ushgarak
That's quite common. That said, TFN has been known to re-date its spoilers to make it look like they got them first.

FanofSW
May months ago I paid "SuperShadow" to access his "premium" area - just before he closed it down without any notice or announcement as to why. He was posting copies of the information released in the Hyperspace section of Starwars.com - I wonder if Lucasfilm forced him to shut the $$ section down.
Be kind to morons like me who didn't know better - I genuinely believed his claims to be a source of real information. His site is dishonest though - we should start an online public call for Lucasfilm to shut him down.

mephistodesigns
his claims are BS. Same stuff other sites have. he also changes his claims the second new info comes out on other sites. he'd nobody.
That sucks FanofSW. I'd be so pissed. He seems genuine to people who aren't hardcore fans that know the little details where he fudges info. He has enough good info that people believe him. This is why its good to get info from multiple sources. I thought he was for real for a couple days, thinking he was just making little errors until I started to notice his claims of inheriting SW. I knew that was BS. he sucks.

Star_Wars_3
Heres a little summtin about supershadow.

As you undoubtedly know, Mickey Suttle (aka "SuperShadow" on the Internet) is a complete fraud. Anyone who has followed his actions for any length of time will know this to be the case. All during the production of The Phantom Menace, Suttle claimed to be an employee of Industrial Light & Magic assigned to a key position on the Episode I VFX crew. (That's one heck of a commute for someone living in North Carolina!) He also claimed to have visited Skywalker Ranch many times and to have met and worked with George Lucas. Then suddenly one day a disclaimer appears on his website stating that he has absolutely no connection to Lucasfilm, ILM or any of the Lucas companies. No doubt Suttle was contacted by someone within the Lucas organization and told to knock it off.
"SuperShadow" behaved himself for a time until his recent false claim that he is in posession of the completed script for Episode II, a script that by George Lucas' own admission is not yet finished. Says he had receive it from someone named Brad Bender, the supposed head of Lucasfilm Internet Relations. There is no such person at the Lucas companies. Never has been.

Now Mickey Suttle tops everything off by telling the world that he was meeting with George Lucas at Skywalker Ranch on Monday March 20th to go over suggestions for Episode II that he has gathered from the fans, spent the night at the ranch and toured ILM on Tuesday March 21st. But wait, didn't Mickey Suttle say he worked at ILM, had already been to Skywalker Ranch and already knew George? I can tell you for an absolute fact that Mickey Suttle did not set foot on Skywalker Ranch or anywhere on campus at ILM.

None of his claims are true.

So that's the end of that.

mephistodesigns
wow, where'd you get all that? was there an article about that somewhere?

yerssot
thought he also had a role in TPM?
oh, he is very switchy when it comes to his job, he has been an editor with Ben Burtt too if I'm not mistaken

DarkJediStoops
Mickey Suttle claims to of been in a scene in Dexter's Diner in AOTC, he claims to be sat behind Obi-Wan. Now I have a picture from the DVD of that scene and it does not look like what SS claims he looks like.

He is going to be in E3, as a Jedi padawan named Nebar Foxis, the "Jedi Stud" no doubt, and of course an alien to hide the face of Suttle. He also claims to be going to Skywalker Ranch in November 03, to help George Lucas edit Episode 3 from all the crapiness.

What a joke Mickey Suttle is! stick out tongue

Lames.s.
How can anyone rip this guy. I mean he has so much valuable information that can only be found by your basic key word search of the web. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud
Actually, where else can you find a picture of a ancient sith lord that oddly resembles a Matrix reject.

yerssot
ah yes AOTC, that's the one I thought of smile

KOkid
It seems to me that, someone that close to Lucas would have to sign something saying he won't reveal info on the net...or if he's friends with Luucas just wouldn't....especially since you all know his real name! This guy is a joke and just takes space, and apparently money, from real fans that just want to share news and opinions on the films...***k him, ***k him right in the @$$, with a big rubber *i*K (sorry George Carlin flashback)...holla

Lames.s.
Carlin would eat that guy alive!!!!

Rat Sh!(

Lames.s.
Bat ----
Dirty old ----
69 ---holes tied in a knot

Stuart Larkins

Darth Hater
supershadow gets no love thumb down

finti
Supershadow is like a leprous to the SW fans

Darth Hater
laughing out loud

DarkJediStoops
This is the image of SuperShadow that he claims is him from Episode 2.

DarkJediStoops
And this is a picture of Mickey Suttle from his site. It does indeed look similar to him, but I have my doubts!

finti
if he was in EP II he sure as hell missed out on all the rumors he posted, not one of them was right. And if the story of him castin as an extra in ep II he wouldnt have the chance to run a web site with rumors about the movie. Lucasfilm would have tracked him down pretty quickly and I bet all the cast sign some sort of contract where it is stated that leaking info can cause lawsuits

mephistodesigns
definetly.

Darth Hater
i wonder why he lies so much though

attention?

FanofSW

KOkid
Anyone that mentions Willow in a discussion about Star Wars should be taken out and beaten......SS's answers are funny as he** I want to see more....

yerssot
boy, if he got the midichlorians, lots of fans are hating him ;... well... they already did

Darth Jello
ok, I'm new to the forum game and have a really fould mouth. I'll try to replace this with more fuzzy substitutes. {BTW, yes i like the dead kennedys}

Supershadow does appear to be a liar and worse if you've ever read metacrawler's report on him as a troll. he has attacked TFN and other sites being the complete "cupcake" that he is. Personally, he makes me think of "puppies"ing Mark David Chapman and if I were Lucas I would get a restraining order from a fan who is that "hippo" obsessed. On the good side, he does do a great job of summerizing other people's spoilers, thus providing a soi'vice for lazy Jack"rabbits" like me. Oh, and if this Marius person whom he uses really is his girlfriend, she should give him a nice, affectionate nut trample.

finti
Marius is actually a surname with Latin origin and it means Ocean, now it is used as a given/christian name for boys ( at least it is here in Norway)

mephistodesigns
and that character in the Anne Rice novels who was also male. I've never heard it applied to females either, but if that's what SS wants to name his blowup doll then leave him be wink

yerssot
marius is a boys name!
-us is the latin form of a male subject (singular)
-a is for females

finti
yea but the Maria is a greek/latin version of the hebrew name Mirjam and that is supposedly ment to mean beautifull or the lovely

yerssot
and at least maria is a girls name wink

finti
I wonder if Suershadow agrees on it , to me It seems he got absolutely everything the other way around........hmm maybe he is in some sort of matrix

RodBod
Perhaps the "Lucas" Supershadow says he will forward suggestions to is the guy who drives the garbage truck round SS's neighbourhood?

Darth Jello
Yeah, George "one-eye" Clifford Lucas. A man who enjoys a tall tale, a rough row, and a tall sip o scotch wisky.

Rogue Jedi
lucas is a drunk? hmmmm.....

SaeseeJim
Okay I just found this site and am saddened by this news. I too just like everyone else believed him for a bit. Where is this article on theforce.net?
Could somebody post a link or something.
Also since what he says about taking over Starwars after George Lucas dies is apparently bullshit, does anyone know if there is going to be someone who takes over the Starwars franchise. Because I want to see more Starwars. I don't want Episode 3 to come out and it be like okay the last movies done no more new Starwars movies that will really really suck.

Stuart Larkins
ould it be funny if supershadow tunred out to be like George Lucas himself who just spout lies, trying to see what his public really wanted or was like his angry kid who felt neglected by his rich famous father, or maybe he's just super retarded.

Stuart Larkins
Anyone good at making webpage design, we should all make a page totally mocking and belittling, and dumping on Super Shadow aka micky suttle that would be cool. lol!

SaeseeJim
I know the basics but I would never have time with school and work.

RodBod
For his sins, Supershadow should be forced to watch the dreadful Star Wars Holiday Special non-stop for 24 hours.

On second thoughts, he probably already has (helps explain his behaviour, I suppose)

yerssot
that IS a heavy penalty RodBod messed

Darth Jello
considering what he did to tfn and episodeii.com I really wouldn't f*&k with suttle. Unless you want to have your hard drives attacked and your Identities used in requests for illegal files. Mickey's not even his real name considering that he's also called himself Ridley and Bailey suttle, uncle Jay, and many other names. In fact, there's a good chance based on what I've heard that he may actually sign up to this forum under 12 different names and proceed to defend himself and insult the rest of us.

yerssot
12? I only counted him 6 times messed

Darth Jello
just do a google search and look up what metcrawler has on him. I mean, I was fooled by him too till recently.

RodBod
Hi Lord Jello

I am interested to know what supershadow did to those other websites. Until now I had been under the impression that SS was just some harmless crank with a website and no grip on reality.

Is there something more sinister there?

Rogue Jedi
its full of it, right?

mephistodesigns
Maybe Darth Jello is one of those 12...

mephistodesigns
and how the hell is he gonna do anything involving the legal system? what's he gonna say, "oh, you took my imaginary Episode 3 plans"? Please. He's nothing.

Darth Jello
Actually, mephisto i'm a college student from colorado but thanks for attacking me for no goddamn reason. What mr. Suttle has done is send out requests for illegal files to internet predators under the names of many of the administrators of TFN and has listed them as child predators on many sites. TFN did complain to authorities but they did nothing.
you have your opinion and you are entitled to it but from what I have seen and heard, I don't think Shadow is "harmless".

Lames.s.
Ya know, for not liking this guy so much we do seem to get his name out there quite a bit. Seems like free publicity to me.

yerssot
ah well, we DO have to give him some visitors, otherwise he'll have to make up even more "mails from visitors"

DarkJediStoops
I just wanna clear up something..... Mickey Suttle or SuperShadow is NOT Uncle Jay.

I know Uncle Jay, and his movie-site BurningMax and HE IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT SUPERSHADOW!!!

Uncle Jay was a member of SS.com, but he no longer has any connections with that Fraudulent B*STARD Mickey Suttle.

If Mickey Suttle want's a piece of me?.... then bring it on. He knows where my site about him is!

yerssot
wow, people can get intellect? laughing out loud

DarkJediStoops
And by the way... Suttle is being reported to the Internet Authorities for fraud by the ex-members of his site. Suttle is gonna be shut down.

yerssot
by who? wink

DarkJediStoops
I don't know what I am on about do I? - then why not visit whats left of his Premium Area?

supershadow.com/sw/ss

yerssot
isn't that paying?

DarkJediStoops
It's not paying if you visit that link... Lucasfilm has already shut him down for offering "Premium Access" for a payment.

yerssot
ah, as you see, I'm not knowledgable about his sitewink

Ushgarak
Hang on, they are going to shut down Supershadow?

I hate to say it but I will kinda miss it if that happens.

DarkJediStoops
Who cares..... he is garbage! big grin

Darth Jello
good riddance, the only loss is that now we'll have to spend an extra five minutes searching for spoilers instead of going to one place to find them. not to mention digging through lies, christian crap, and his apparant bubblegum fetish. Since this is a star wars "community", someone should start a site with the cooperation of most other large star wars sites to compile all the different spoilers, sift through whats genuine and what's not, and give a general overview of the big picture. I'd do it but I have no technological skills whatsoever.

FanofSW
There is action against this criminal? I was one of the poor sods conned out of $ by that bast*rd - who do I get in contact with ? Is there a contact email for Lucasfilm?

Ushgarak
I doubt you could add any more venom about it than they have already recevied, Fan!

Darth Jello
Now all I want to know how much he has said is actually BS, let's start with names, Jard Dooku, Dantius Palpatine, Karmier Sarin (darth maul). are any of these true?

mephistodesigns
nope. here's the best way to figure it out-if you've never heard one of his names, plot points, ideas, whatever, anywhere but his site, its 99.9% certain that its BS.

And I was just kidding before Jello, about you being one of the 12. I didn't really think you were.

Darth Jello
well, i do know where he got some of the names. around 98, there were a lot of lists going around that had villians names on them, names like seer, rage, xio jade, monstro, everyone thought they were bs until names like bane, sidious, tyranus, maul, malak made it into official cannon. so the darth names are official, he just uses them incorrectly

DrBalls
I've been trying to log onto his site for the past few days and it isn't working---has he been shut down yet? Did he finally get in trouble? I sure as hell hope so, I cringe at some of the ridiculous stuff this bastard has said. I believed him at first, then it just got too farfetched.

Darth Jello
another thing, do the rumors about vader having a new suit have any merit at all? I keep hearing its gonna be totally different than the classic trilogy one

Darth Jello
well i guess i was wrong, gruesome's name is sarin

RodBod
It looks like his website is still up and running.

One of the latest clangers on his site is that "We will probably make at least one trilogy dedicated to the times of the Jedi vs. Sith Wars"

Who's the "We"?

Mickey Suttle and his Mom?

Darth Jello
yes, a stop motion action figure short featuring the voice talents of little mickey, age 36, his mommy, and his puppy scruffy as darth bane

RodBod
DarkJediStoops :

Ha ha - where did you get that photo of someone who may have a resemblance to Mickey Suttle?

Drodge
Supershadow, is, well....A PSYCHOTIC NUTBAG. I just can't imagine what kind of person sits around and pretends to know George Lucas for years upon years. I think GL should worry about an obsessive fan that thinks he knows him and perhaps consider a restraining order. This guy obviously has serious mental issues and probably needs to be medicated (I'm serious).

Yes, the "We" he's talking about is Supershadow and his collaborate following of low-IQ nerdy fans are going to make Star Wars movies when good ol' George passes on. Yeah WHAT-EVER. laughing laughing

On another note, years ago I 1/4 believed him. Now I ZERO PERCENT believe him. He's posted the most ridiculous stuff I've ever read over the past year, stuff that's so farfetched that I can't believe the idiot actually believed people would go for it. Although, there are still a few morons on that site saying stuff like "Supes, you are wonderful. I can't wait to we make Star Wars movies with you." His following is almost more pathetic than he is.

Some of his outrageous claims are:

- he knows Darth names if Jar Jar were to become a Sith Lord
- he is going to get the SW franchise from GL.
- he invented the midichorians (yet PREVIOUSLY stated on the site they were a stupid idea. He should keep his lies straight embarrasment )
- He convinced Liam Neeson to be in Ep. III (although previously stated he would NOT be in Ep. III for SURE).
- He is heading to Skywalker ranch to edit Ep. III (yet if he's a major editor, shouldn't we know about him and shouldn't he be in the credits?)
- supershadow.com will be mentioned on the ep. III DVD
- he will be in Ep. III protecting young jedi from Darth himself.
- The fart joke in TPM was his idea.

and on and on....

LIke Lucas even has time to read all his stupid "I'll forward your ideas to Lucas" BS.

This guy's a major major fraud.

He should be superfraud.com

Drodge

RodBod
I should add, DarkJediStoops that I had a real giggle looking at your website's debunking of Supershadow's ramblings. Has anyone ever actually had a message posted by Mickey Suttle on his website or are his postings evidence of his multiple personalities?

Keep up the Good work, DarkJediStoops smile

finti
funny thing is all his rumors for ep II was wrong all of them, he didnt get a single thing right. In the end he just copied TFN`s rumors who again redated their postings of rumors to make it look like they got them first.

Darth Jello
I'm laughing joyously because it's been at least three years since i've heard the term "nut bag" used. it brings me a warm feeling. he's the kind of guy who gives drinking cocoa and reading spider-man comics on a warm winter day a bad name.

I now present to you the Supershadow Primer so that even you can decipher his messages:

Skywalker ranch:mommy's booknook where I built the house from lincoln logs

George Lucas:horrible talking raphael ninja turtle from 1992

spoiler: what I stole from force.net combined with what raph told me after i pulled that red strip through him.

Marius Tsung: the model next door who gave me my first taste of sweet, sexy mace.

Mickey suttle:a mere child of 36 who dons the identity of supershadow and fights aliens till 6 pm, known as juicebox time.

if you'd like to know any more translations, just ask

Shadowkiller
HAHAHAHA!!
Stupid shadow is an @$$ clown
I loved the pic on the web site about all his BS .
It looked like the star wars kid in a diaper haha

Darth Jello
i bet if the loser ever actually got married (god forbid he multiplies) his bachellor party would feature a striptease by some girl wearing mandalorian shocktrooper armor...with a fishnet underneath and two badly paper mached lekku ripping her hair out with masking tape

Monozuki_15
Now if you were one of the best movie makers in history, then why would you give permission for a friend of yours to put all of the spoilers like a script to Episode III on your site. I mean come on if George Lucas really wanted the public to know about Episode III then he would just put it on his own website, starwars.com or send it to one of those big websites.no
And I bet he knows lucas, he probley saw him at some convention or something and never left him alone and Lucas had to put a restraining order on him. Seriously I don't know how he sleeps at night knowing how much time and energy he puts into lying on a website!! wacko

Darth Jello
yeah, he should work for fox news or John pondexter's total information awareness program

RodBod

Darth Jello
"It's now a 3 hour hardcore porn romp starring me and natalie portman" -ss

RodBod
The only George Lucas related venture that I would be prepared to believe that Supershadow might have had some involvement in is 'Howard the Duck'

Shadowkiller
Ok Umm if hes's editing Episode 3 why is he not on the Web Cam with GL.

Darth Jello
hey, lay off howard. the comic was cool

vvvrulz
Haha everyone hates this dude. This i gotta see.

orphanjut
It makes me laugh, he says now that he is editing the fight scenes to make them longer.

Oh and once I sent him a coment and he put it up, so some of them are real, although I'm sure he makes some of them up.

Dirty Vader

Altar[1stONE]
"oh just forget about that plot hole it isnt important" , I cant stand how this guy changes the script that he made up for ep3 when ever new legit spoilers come out. And when he says ill ask lucas later , or saying how hes trying to make ep3 the best , he acts like hes doing us a favor . This is truly pathetic i cant stop laughing while i type , just thinking about this idiot is extremly comical.

Darth Jello
i don't nkow if this was started by suttle's bs or not, but are there any legitimate spoilers about the possibility of Yoda confronting Sidious?

RodBod
Another pearl of wisdom from Suttleland:

Sup S.S. can we have a shot with Padme in a bikini in Episode 3 like her daughter: Leia? (SuperShadow: This is not a good idea. Padme is about nine months pregnant during Episode 3. She would not look too hot in a bikini.)

vvvrulz
lol! Just listening to you all putting supershadow in his place is priceless. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show big grin

RodBod

Rogue Jedi
wow....very sith of you.

Dirty Vader
SS: I just killed someone because he was talking very negatively about
star wars, so I cut him into tiny pieces and dumped him. (supershadow:
wow, thats cool, you're a real hard core fan, I've told Lucas about this
and he's very proud of you. Congrutulations!)

Only joking.

DarkJediStoops
Big News :

Boba Fett is NOT going to be in Episode 3, because Mickey "I'm totally full of Crap" Suttle has edited Boba Fett out of the film!

laughing

vvvrulz
lol. Yeah sure.

Darth Jello
damn, cut him up? I would have settled with stealing his jello pudding and eating it. thus symbolizing the purification of the star wars hater by heating the chocolatey evil darkness of his cold heart. oh, and i'd probably tell the person about how the matrix sucked turtle

Darth Jello
oh, and apparantly loopy is gonna convince Lucas to put some Guns n roses into EP 3. yeah, nothing says star wars like horrible 80's C#!k rock

meh1133
Ok Everyone....I was one of those innocent SW fans who followed that twirp for a while....My friend found his info.....Thought you might interested. I am offended because I think there are a lot of younger people checking out that site, like kids being mislead....That's not fair.

His real name appears to be Mickey Suttle. His primary occupation online seems to be promoting his Star Wars-related web site which is apparently filled with made-up rumors, borrowed news, invented interviews and faked email messages.

In his domain registration information he also uses the names Bailey Suttle, Ridley Suttle and Wilson Suttle. The address, with minor variations, is always the same:

Suttle, Mickey or Earle W. Suttle
InterNic Handles: MS36266, MS34137
2339 24th Ave NE
Hickory, NC 28601
US
828-256-7395
He gives this toll-free number out on his site:
1-866-279-4100 Extension 439

Some email addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

He may also be affiliated with the email address "[email protected]" and the domains "moviebabble.com" and "americasqueen.com". It has been suggested that he has used the aliases Davenseven and Nightmarish in Aint-It-Cool-News discussion forums.

Google. Happy Dance

Darth Jello
i was fooled by him too, but live, learn, and forget it. the more time you obsess about people like that the worse your life will be. Therefore I think we should all start a list of things to do that are better than going to SS.com
looking at bumblebees
eating pudding
being lovey dovey with your girlie goo or boiley boy (depending on your kettle of fish)
going to punk shows
sleeping

orphanjut
Just got this one off ss.com today, lol, this guy is a dick/

Halloween 1983, my bro was C-3PO and I was Yoda. I ran into this other kid with the same costume and beat the crap out of him because I WAS YODA! (SuperShadow: Violence is an excellent way to resolve most problems.)

GABRIEL05
Is he a yank?

finti
yes

meh1133
It is such a waste of energy discussing this guy....But in the end after reading everything about SS, he is seriously disturbed. He actually was selling shirts and hats with SS on it and people were buying them on his website. All of the effort he puts into this website, he could do something productive. Did you look at the photos of his 'girlfriend'? You know he took those photos from some other website. His own photo is most definitely not him as well. He needs therapy and medication. confused mad

Ushgarak
Still, fun as it has been, I think we can overdo the endless SS criticism- we all know what our opinion's of him are. Do we have any more comments to add which differ from those before?

Darth Jello
we've got plenty, but this forum has a policy against profanity, in englishat least

Rogue Jedi
then learn to curse in a different language, like spanish.

Darth Jello
oh i know plenty of curses in other languages....plenty indeed

Rogue Jedi
no need to curse in order to get your point across.

Darth Jello
I just think its funny that SS fan likes to go to supershadow.com to look at girls

SaeseeJim
When George does die is there going to be anybody like his children or another film producer that he trusts that will pass it on to? Cause I want Starwars to keep going. I'll miss it if there's no more movies after this one.

yerssot
not that any one remotely knows about ...
the kids never showed any interest in the movies what so ever after a small (halfly-obligated) cameo in AOTC

Member.
GL probably won't make another SW movie after Episode 3.

mephistodesigns
definetly won't as he has already stated in several interviews. he says he wants to do TV since its a medium that gives you a lot of freedom in your story telling because you get to do more of it and you don't have to fit everything into 2 hrs.

Member.
He might make a SW series about events between Episode 3 and ANH. It would be fun watching Luke and Leia grow up and how Ben copes with his new life. If GL sticking with this SW cartoon?

RodBod
SS: 1. There is nothing to add to Episode 3. The plot and script are superb. (SuperShadow: Lucas is humbled by your kind words.) (Never mind the fans). (SuperShadow: The opinions of the fans are very important to Lucas.)

2. Only you can edit and satisfy what the fans would like. (I trust your creativity). (SuperShadow: I know Star Wars better than any person on the planet.)

3. There is nothing to look forward to except for the movie (Episode 3) and the sequels Episodes 7, 8 and 9 to be made. (Man, by then, how I wish to apply as a Dark Jedi). I've got a long wait. 20 years plus?

4. Lastly, creativity eases stress. (SuperShadow: My creativity is in overdrive while working on Episode 3.)

Well, his "creativity" is certainly in overdrive while posting these messages to himself, eh

Darth Jello
well, there are negotiations for a second animated star wars series. Based on the negative reactions to length i'm sure genndy tartakovsky will use a longer format if he makes another series.

RodBod

Darth Jello
ok, now what the hell is up with the pictures?!?

Member.
The pictures are for intertainment purposes only.

mephistodesigns
that guy shouldn't take the backlash for them being short, that wasn't his idea according to the interviews I've read with him. Lucas probably wanted to make them like "the old serials from the 40's) he's always bringing up. Which is cool I think. But I definetly want 30 min versions. They were probably just testing the market, watching ratings and all to see if it was worth producing a whole series. If they were to make one bridging 3 and 4, I'd like to see a slightly more realistic version, at least at the level of x-men evolution. But I must say, these shorts REALLY feel like star wars and I'm really happy with how they've been done. The voices are great and the action is top notch. 30 min would be really nice since we could get a little more story in there.

That1guy
I think some guy should like hack into his site and post and article saying what a fraud he is so all of his fans will boycot his site.

Swordfish2k0
All this Supershadow stuff makes me laugh i have been a big fan of his for some 3 years now and i have visited here for the first time and everything now makes sense! Supershadow really is a complete fraud he is totally up himself claiming to be "the luckiest guy alive" and a "close personal friend of lucas" ! He's some sith lord who has clouded the vision of many a star wars fan! and as for inheriting the star wars frandchise...dream on buddy! Has anyone aver heard Lucas refer to his "good friend" also i've never seen his name credited at the end of the AOTC which he alledgedly worked with Lucas on. Now he claims to have invented the Midichlorian idea too......hmm

Swordfish2k0
I reckon he's a complete fraud but wouldn't Lucas have him shut down by now? just a thought....
....just found a cool site moviespoilers.net

vvvrulz
I go with hacking into his site and exposing him. shifty happy yes

Member.
Good luck.

Darth Jello
hacking makes you no better than him. he's done the same to many star wars sites

Swordfish2k0
Yeah i agree hacking his site isn't the answer. I reckon we should start a web page with an online petition against him, this guys fooling so many fans who are completely unaware of his Bull****. We could bombard his e-mail with messages and abuse! has he really hacked other SW sites??

RodBod
I don't think an online petition would help as who knows what supershadow might post on the net about the people who have signed it.

The best we can do is to spread the word through message boards like this one that most of what Suttle says is a load of ****.

vvvrulz
I was being sarcastic about the hacking deal, its tempting though..
I reckon we should do something bout it at least.

Swordfish2k0
Yeah we need to bring justice to Supershadow let everyone know about him!!! Apparently Lucas gave him $500,000 for helping edit Episode 3 and he's gonna post pics of himself and Lucas at Skywalker Ranch soon!! oooh i can't wait...!! Probably be pics of him and his grandpa at his retirement home...

Rui Maw Solo
Anyways you mentioned recently that Lucas is paying you for your assistance. Can I ask how much you are being compensated and what does the future hold with you and Lucas working together? (SuperShadow: Lucas is giving me approximately $ 500,000 U.S. dollars for helping him edit Episode 3 and for providing him with hundreds of fan ideas.)

Yeah right.. why does he still have a ugly site?

May the force burn and boil SuperBullShit erm

mephistodesigns
may a kraayt dragon devour him, digest him, and crap him out

orphanjut
Today he said there is no back groung information on Durge. I just when onto the OS databank and found history on him dating back over 1000 years. Does he know anything?

vvvrulz
Nope.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>