musicians here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dilvie
Anybody here create their own music? Offer free downloads?

Let's get some networking going. =)

I offer free downloads under a creative commons license.

Anybody else?

lefty
I wish smile

dilvie
What's stopping you?

lefty
I have to get better at playing the guitar and singing...... and then WATCH OUT WORLD!!!!!!!! lol

dilvie
indeed. wink

tptmanno1
i play but no composing, if i compose it swould be strictly sheet music tho

wicker_man
I play the Drums (5 piece kit) i decided on going with drums after i saw Dave Grohl in Nirvana,what can i say the man is a legend.

loserib
im in 2 band s i sing in one and play guitar in the other the one i sing in should have mp3s up sometime at the end of the month

julibug
i am a pianist. i have composed some. i haven't recorded any of my original stuff, though. i can - my husband has a mini-studio at home - plus i still work part time at a studio. the only problem was that i haven't had a place to upload the music. if you can tell me where/how, i would love to.

julibug
oh, and my husband was in a band, but they aren't doing anything anymore. but their stuff was original & was pretty good. i'd love to share some of that, too.

loserib
mp3.com will upload upto three songs for free

julibug
i'll look into it. i'm really busy right now, but we are going to be recording some christmas cd's as presents. we'll be starting on them soon. while we're doing that, i'll record something for you guys to hear. once i have something to upload, i'll let you know. it may be a couple of weeks, though, but i'll let you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.