Why is the sea salty ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
The blue whale produces 400 gallons of semen. When the whale mates only 10% enters the female whale. That means 360 galons of semen spread around on the water. No wonder why the water from the sea is so salty, don't drink it !

h0ck3yh0rr0r
thats old lol i've read that a long time ago. but good job pablo. smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
but thats not true.

pablo007
I don't know if it's true or not but I can assure you I'll never open my mouth when I'm in the ocean again.

LindsIsTightK
Yeah neither will I sick

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im one hundred percent sure its not true. trust me.

silver_tears
still very unpleasant to hear sick

ragesRemorse
yes this is untrue, i saw a program on discovery where they addressed this. However just think if it were true, This could mean that there could theoretically be whale seamen in those raindrops pounding down on your face in a rain storm smile open up and see how many you can catch next time it rains...YUMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol ahahahhah smile

Tex
I wouldn't concern yourself too much with whale semen. Seeing as you drink water that you shitted in months earlierlaughing out loud

silver_tears
i only drink bottled water from fresh springs big grin

Tex
fresh spring=pittsburg tap stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
city water in pittsburgh is horrible, it taste like stale piss

silver_tears
*notes to self not too open mouth ever in the rain* sick

h0ck3yh0rr0r
smile

ragesRemorse
well whales are almost exticnt. I'm sure if this theory would be true for whales it would go for shark and all other fish spluge. oh well were on a start with purifying our rain of fish spluge from making make-up with whale carcasses

pablo007
Have you had stale piss ?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think he ment it has an expression....duh. smile

ragesRemorse
hocky nailed it i did mean it as an expression, but sadly i have had unknowingly had stale piss before and it taste like city water in pittsburgh

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

pablo007
I know man I was being silly.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.