who would you rather be killed by

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Who would you rather be killed by, freddy or pinhead

BackFire349
leatherface.

pablo007
Freddy, I think Pinhead's kills are more painful

KidRock
NEITHER!

xblanex
I think freddys would be scarier, but Pinheads more painful.

ragesRemorse
id kick freddys ass

Lord_Andres
freddy, cause pinhead makes you into one of those things, and Pinhead is more painfull

Cowboyography
well pinhead doesnt really kill you is the thing, he just rips your flesh off and sometimes limbs and then makes you get sacrafices to get your own flesh back..........................so yes i would rather be killed by freddy. if I had a choice though it would be meyers or Jason there kills are pretty fast and not always painful.

loserib
freddy cuese pinhead can killyou thousend times over

slayer
freddy 4 the same ereasons as every1 else

Stuart Larkins
Pretty much Freddy as I'm sure I would laugh before I die, and Freddy wouldn't "Tear your soul apart!"

BABOON
ummmm....the ghoulies...oh wait...i mean freddy...freddy x..in space...it could happen smokin'

slayer
Freddy would probably torment u a bit more though.

Bad Boy
Oh what a happy thread!

SlipknoT
Wow this was the first thread I ever made I made it October 2nd 2003, and what a stupid thread at that! But BF dont close it, I have memories on it.

fever red
Pin-head, because it's an education. "Take it away, and they will know what they had..." His concern, his motive, is your enlightenment, not his own pleasure/thrill. I mean, if I had to suffer and die, I'd like it to leave me with a thorough understanding of Identity. But, often his victoms never find final release, so that is a concern... Gosh, this is a hard one.

Emma718
Well, neither..lol

i would rather get killed by Lestat from Queen of the Damned (2002) lol
His Hot.... and he can make me a vampire if he wants..lol

slayer
Like i have stated before, Freddy!

Pinhead.....OUCH!

Emma718
i haven't even seen any of the movies with either of them in it..lol

but still...Lestat, and it wouldn't hurt as much..cause he would only bite you... big grin

BoyScoutKevin
Again, neither. If I had to be killed by someone in a horror film, then I'd choose Lady Sylvia Marsh (Amanda Donohoe) in "Lair of the White Worm." She provides great sex, even if she kills you after she has had sex with you. Just ask that boy scout she drowned in the tub.

Cinemaddiction
Better question is by whos hands would you likely be killed by? Myself, Pinhead. Just because of my sporatic fits of curiosity and greed.

Too often do I wake up thinking my dreams are reality, so Freddy would be the most terrifying for me. Leatheface is like anyone else, nothing exquisite. Michael Myers, same. Jason, I'm pretty well behaved, so I'd be alright there.

I'd be smiling if I were to die by my favorite Horror icons hands.

bushrules
neither but i'd go will freedy!

botankus
laughing out loud

Wolfie
I would go with Freddy. Tearing my soul apart doesn't sound like a pleasant way to go.

Shaolin Monk
Well, I'd have to say Pinhead. I think he would enjoy killing me more than Freddy would. Cause I would just laugh at Freddy. He's such a silly guy. He would prolly get mad at my laughing, and make it a quick execution. Pinhead would have more fun with it, making it more enjoyable for the both of us.

But, if someone were to ever kill me (geesh, this is a very happy topic), it would have to be a pretty japanese woman with a sword. Preferably a sharp sword, wielded by Azumi or Gogo Yubari.

Jennifer_Tilly
Pinhead

SlipknoT
Wow this was my first thread ever, so old.

JasonVoorhees#1
If it was betwwen Jason and Freddy then i'd go with Jason cause well usually its quick and ya never se it coming. but since its between Freddy and Pinhead i'd pick old Freddy cause at least his kills are usually comical were Pinheads well...isn't.

bushrules
i did misspell "freddy" i was in a rush to leave, screw you botankus!!!!!!!

Scarpa
It depends If theres a chance I could survive I pick leatherface becuase I think I could take him out

Sicky666
I thought about this again, before I told you that it would be Machine, but I changed my mind, anyway, it isn't pinhead, leatherface, etc.
No, probably I would choose Pazuzu from the Exorcist, because it is more realistic than a movie-character.

"And if HUMWAWA appears, will not the dread PAZUZU also be there? Lord of all fevers and plagues, grinning Dark Angel of the Four Wings, horned, with rotting genitalia, from which he howls in pain through sharpened teeth over the lands of the cities sacred to the APHKHALLU even in the height of the Sun as in the height of the Moon; even with whirling sand and wind, as with empty stillness, and it is the able priest indeed who can remove PAZUZU once he has laid hold of a man, for PAZUZU lays hold unto death.
Know that HUMWAWA and PAZUZU are brothers. HUMWAWA is the eldest, who rides upon a silent, whispering wind and claims the flocks for his own, by which sign you shall know that PAZUZU will come."

Jackman
Freddy! Pin Head would mess my body up.. I want to look nice when I'm dead. I would enjoy it though, getting killed by Freddy..

Linda........ embarrasment

Sicky666
Why do you want to look nice, you will get killed anyway. So then, it doesn't really matter how you look like. Or is it about the pain???
confused

Jackman
Well, I want to be a nice looking dead woman, so Freddy can look at me in my casket and marvel at the beauty he destroyed. stick out tongue

Sicky666
They never regret their deeds, they will be rather proud of what they've done...

i like eggs
neither i would rather be killed by jason quick and easy

i like eggs
I agree 100%

ps:love your picture

MornGlory
I would rather be killed by Slipknot

SlipknoT
I wouldnt kill you happy

MornGlory
in_love

SlipknoT
kiss

eggmayo
freddy

Sicky666
Pray that they will come
that they will slice us in bits
chop off our heads, stab us a thousandfold
Make our dream come true...

Isn't that what you want?

SlipknoT
is that from a Cannibal Corpse song?

Sicky666
NO! I just made it up...

Darth_Big_Boy
Of the 2 you listed....I'd go with Pinhead.

If I could choose out of all the killers out there....I'd go with Michael Myers.

Scarpa
Micheal Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.