The town that dreaded sundown....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
ive heard good things and i was wondering whether this movie is indeed wat people claim.........wat r ur opinions on it big grin

pablo007
It's great

BackFire349
I haven't seen it, but it sounds kinda lame.

pablo007
Yeah I was kidding I had no clue this movie existed.

silver_tears
it sounds interesting becuz it can actually happen anywhere messed

BackFire349
If you want a realistic horror movie that shows how the acts in the film can happen anywhere, go rent Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer. One of the most realistic looks at a murderer you will ever find.

xblanex
Ive seen henry. it is a good movie.

Striel
When I read the title of this post I thought it was about a Twilight Zone episode...

Cowboyography
This movie was decent, not as good as Henry IMO. After watching it I couldnt remeber the title so I asked my friend and he said it was "Dont Fuk around at night" so thats what I started calling it for years until Iwatched it recently on TCM.

Omegaman
The Town that Dreaded Sundown is based on an actual serial killer! Its a pretty good movie, cheesy in some parts! It has the bonus of having Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island in it!

I say see it!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.