Resident Evil 2 Complete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I know the name is Apocallypse but it's lame and Resident Evil 2 is the best of the series, but anyway:

Although there's nothing more than this small announcement, Ultimate Gamez reports that, "Resident Evil: Apocalypse, which is set for release next year, has finished fliming in Toronto, Ontario in the country of Canada." Thanks to Stefan for the heads up. Check out the official site for the trailer and pictures.

BackFire349
Going to suck. First one shoulda been scrapped when romero walked out.

pablo007
the first one disappointed me, I hope the 2nd one's better

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i hope they learned from their mistakes.

lil tears
I am kinda anticipating it yes
The trailer looks like a skin commercial, in the theater I thought it actually was, well apart from the dogs big grin
It looks cool, and I never knew it was filmed here eek!

SlipknoT
I didnt like the movie but I like the games, maybe I'll check it out

Jason420
i liked the 1st one and im gonna like the 2nd one

SlipknoT
What if you dont?

caballera
follow the entertainment link offa here to see a trailer! i'm kinda excited.

nightcrawer89
i know when it will be realeased

caballera
when WILL it be? i'm gonna go look around.

Jason420
i usually know if ill like a movie or not i dont know its weird

samhain
That's right. Wasn't he originally supposed to write and direct?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
the first one was awful. second one i doubt it will be good.

amlap
i give alot of credit to the first one... and mean how many video games turn to movies are worth watching?...house of the dead?, street fighter?, final fantasy"?.... come on guys. (the only one better was mortal kombat!)

and i think the first one turned out kind of ify (yes i do give it credit, but that doesnt mean it was a good good movie) because of all the changes it went through during the FIVE or so years it took to make. i remember reading a electronic gamer when i was jsut a freshman in high school, and they were talking bout the script that was changed. the second should turn out better because the first made i pretty decent name for the series and they are livable to take more risks, like more references to the games.

Cinemaddiction
"Resident Evil" is one of, if not THEE most successful video game movies of all time.

I liked it alot, and it transferred well, and even influenced a few newer "zombie" movies. And originality is whats lacking horribly in that genre.

Evil Dead
I can agree with that. Resident Evil was a decent movie........which is no small feat considering it not only originated from a video game but also adhered to the video game. I look forward to the sequel.

caballera
i like the first one, but am hoping this will be even better.

HockeyHorror
first one looked good in beginning then SOMEHOW went downfall.

caballera
ok. yeah. more guilty pleasure than anything, but at least it wasn't Tomb Raider.

Freddy_vs_Jason
i loved the first one, and i'll give a bit of info about the 2nd one, its starts right where the first one left off, alice is in the middle of racoon city but this time the umbrella corperation have altered her, she is now stronger, faster, and smarter then she was before, but now with a new team she has to defeat the army of the living dead. escape the mutated matt (guy in the first one who started mutating when it ended) and defeat umbrella's newest creation: "The Nemisis"

Freddy_vs_Jason
and actually its released this year

caballera
that sounds pretty kickass. when is the release date?

Freddy_vs_Jason
im not to sure, if you wanna know, go to www.quicktime.com go into movie trailers and download the trailer, at the end of the trailer it will give the release date

caballera
thanks for the tip!

BackFire
The fact that I know how good the movie COULD have been really multiplies it's crappiness in my eyes. I read the original Romero script and it was gold, it would have been an outstanding zombie movie, instead, it was nothing more then mediocre, with barely any zombies in it.

caballera
hmm... i understand. that happens all too often, which is why people need to back the WGA moreso than they do now.

amlap
hey backfire, where did you see a copy of the original Romero script?

BackFire
It's floating around online.

andyF1
i think this is the romero script

romeroscript

by the way why did he leave

amlap
thanks andy

icon
First of all, the set date of release is October 1, 2004. wink i'm definately lookin forward to it. Second, the First one did lack some things, and the producers know it. I was reading up a lot on it (from a site of someone who has been to the set, and had his pic taken with Mila. His sister worked on the film I think) and they said that part of the reason that the first lacked some great qualities is because it really was created for the soul purpose of presetting Apocalypse. I personally loved it, more because it showed how things started and where that loveable nemesis came from. In Apocalypse, Jill Valentine (from RE:3, Nemesis) and Carlos (also from Nemesis) will show up, with some more video game guests. It makes me wonder how they'll fit them in, since in the video game it didn't show you Alice at all. I read part of the Apoc script and I think it looks reallllly awesome. I got chills from reading the script, and I hardly like reading books... so all in all, they have my vote of confidence :P

caballera
the romero script was awesome! thanks!

Zilverz
I liked the Umbrella Experimental Monster. I liked the soundtrack. I think Apoc should have way more zombies. The Virus is wide spread now.

caballera
October 1st seems a looong time to wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.