2Fast 2Furious DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Does it contain the deleted love scene between Eva Mendez and Paul Walker ?

LindsIsTightK
I have absolutely no idea, search the internet some more, you should be able to find out wink

BackFire349
Oh man, what an awful piece of crap. DON'T SEE IT!

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I didn't really like the first one, so you couldn't pay me to go see the second one. I don't see what was so exciting about seeing Tyrese and Paul Walker in a movie together.

BackFire349
The first one was saved by Vin Diesels accidental comedic performance. The second one doesn't even have that. It's just garbage.

pablo007
Well I never said they were good is just that I find Eva Mendez sexy.

BackFire349
Download pictures of her, no need to watch a crappy movie.

Bagtatta
AHAHHAA

You went and saw this piece of shit movie? Any movie with cars in it for a whole hour and a half and tough guys racing = Pure shit.

LeAtHerRFace
No it doesnt

spydar1982
I would rather watch re-runs of care bears in a tutu than watch this shitty movie

spydar1982
unless i had lotion, two rolls of TP, and an Eva Mendez scene on loop

StarWars_Fan
I am getting 2 Fast 2 Furious this thursday, i can't wait.

LindsIsTightK
I like the Care Bears! mad

But I agree this movie totally sucked, I don't get why people would want to buy it.

Isabelle
EDIT
2 Fast 2 Furious is an awesome movie!!! The part sex secen was taken out to thoses that asked, it was never filmed. It doesn't matter what you few that don't like it think, theres going to be a part 3!! Can I can't wait, so I guess I win. Happy Dance

Pablo G
No you don't

SockHunter
What a great DVD

forumcrew
its not a quality movie but it has entertainment value

kate4kieran
EDIT

super shadow GL
she does cuz there will be part 3 thank you

Evil Dead
EDIT

movie sucked hard.........but had some nice looking chicks in skimpy outfits......wasn't a total waste.

EDIT

super shadow GL
dont be mean

ladygrim
i agree ne movie wit cars in are crap very crap...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.