The Lord of the Rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mah
Im looking sooooooo forward to that movie, I hardly can wait. I just hope its as good as the books.

Vicky
Me too, I loved those books when I was younger. My worry though, is that the film won't live up to the image in my head. Then again, from the preliminary footage, it lokks great!

Fitch
The movie cuts a lot of action and chapters from the book,so i consider that de movie is not greater then the book.

Dexx
The movie will have the advantage of visual effects and impressions. The book had some boring parts, not many ( it's still great).

Fitch
But you can imagine the action better than it's in the movie.A lot of the images from the movie are too human.

Dexx
too human?..thatz a new one

Fitch
Shut up wink

Dexx
not as long as i live anyway wink stick out tongue

Fitch
It's not much....just a few years.. wink big grin big grin big grin kidding

Dexx
2062...according to deathclock.com..........that site should be deleted........scares the hell out of old ladies big grin

Palanfirith
I went there........it's too cool big grin !!To bad they don't say from what floor you die in a earthquake big grin

Dexx
ok....changing subject....fast

Palanfirith
easy..easy......u're Elrond remember..... stick out tongue smile

Dexx
i'm not elrond. My personality somehow resembles elrond's.

Palanfirith
K

Dexx
k

Palanfirith
I was refering that in your mind you can create greater places then Peter Jackson created in this movie wink

mah
this thread was started oh so long ago before the movie, I think it is of little value to keep open now.

Dexx
yeah...it's getting nowhere anyway.. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.