where the hell is everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i am the only person in the otf i mean where is everyone tonighte. i mean is todaya lets have Big D post on the forums alone tonighte day. even the usauls arent on linds JP diego Tired Hiker Pablo silver tears MKS so on and so fourth

FallingBlue
who knows bra, they're prolly out doing..something..

yo man i ate them

DeNiro
hmm well u think out of 10,000 members so more people would be on well u guys r so wahts up

FallingBlue
nothin much man, just sitting on my fat ass as always laughing out loud

DeNiro
hahaha yeah i am just sitting on my lazy ass then lol but u dont strike me as fat are u really though and god i couldnt imagine getting fat but getting like the guy that u said was gross now that is a whole nother story

FallingBlue
eh, im over weight, but i actually look pretty skinny, thanks to dressing smart/pubert, plus im tall, so it's evened out

DeNiro
yeah i was fat when i was in sixth grade i was 110 pounds prolly a body fat of 20 percent but then i got 9 inches taller and lifting was a huge help of gettin me down to 9 percent body fat and i still weigh a decent amount 175

FallingBlue
daamn, im 14 and weigh 180, not sure of body fat though, prolly like 40 eek!

badkittykitty
9 percent body fat are you figging kidding? thats amazing deniro

DeNiro
i am 15 years old so being 180 at 14 is no biggie but being 175 bf of 9 at 15 is kind of a big deal i look more like i am in my 20's if u seen me

FallingBlue
ppl say i look like im in my 20, cause i got a mustache and look all mature roll eyes (sarcastic) thats not the truth

LindsIsTightK
Well I am right here Deniro wink

-signs in- Sorry I didn't get here earlier stick out tongue

DeNiro
thank u BKK but it isnt quite good enough this is my plan i have right before i do my bodybuilding show this may i have to gain about 20 to 30 pounds of muscel and be bulky prolly end up with 11 percent bodyfat after eating 6 to 7 meals a day then i have to ripp up to be about 160 to 165 pounds with a body fat of 4 or 3 percent in may for my show to be a fit competing level cause thats what u have to be to do good in it plus have all that bulky muscel so i am going to be huge in the next few months

badkittykitty
wow but isnt getting down that far in bady fat dangerous,cant you get really sick? depending that you go so fast from 11 to 4 seems scary

DeNiro
the most healy body fat u can have is 7 percent once u get past 3 percent it is kinda of dangerous i havea freind that is like 105 pounds bf of .7 not 7 .7 that is dangerous the reason why i dont go past 3 percent bodyfat is once u do when u get hungry instead of ur body reaciving fat to eat away at to burn ur energy it starts to eat away your muscels wich i sointinly dont want that so bodybuilders usally stay above 3 percent the guy in my pictuer i 285 pounds bf of 3 in the off season when he eats 8 to 9 meals a day he is 315 pounds bf of say 6 or 7

badkittykitty
wow when you do your show are you going to post some pics? wink big grin

DeNiro
deffintly i will be ripped and tan two of my faveorite things and i cant wait i might post some udate pics of me through out my training if i can

badkittykitty
that will be very cool D I'll be looking for them big grin

Tied Hiker
I've been drinking light beer!

DeNiro
ooo when i talk about boedybuilding or show pics or videos of me bodybuilding i make sure everyone sees it so u wont have troubel finding it lol

Tied Hiker
My camera is heavy and that's how I stay fit.

LindsIsTightK
TH pretty soon I am gonna look at your avatar and picture you like that is what you really look like. Whatever that little dinosaur thing is called I dunno, but it fits you so well laughing out loud

Tied Hiker
Thanks Linds! I love that little guy. I believe it is a dragon. I like to think it was friends with the dragon Smaug from 'The Hobbit'. Smaug was a cool dragon, just misunderstood. Now this little guy, my avatar little dragon looking guy is wondering where Smaug is. But that's a whole other story that exists in my head. Crazy stuff, ey?

Nivvy
Ai.....

Tied Hiker
So, Niv. Are there really Hobbits in New Zealand or what?

badkittykitty
if I was nivvay Id have to go see those awesome sets they built there!...so did you niv?

BackFire349
I am here, everyone is happy now.

badkittykitty
yep tis true BF stick out tongue

BackFire349
Oh, I know.

Nivvy
Yeh, there's Hobbits.

They're called, Kindygardner's. And...... Yeh i watched one time from a bus when they were shooting the scene where Gollum's smashing a fish against a rock.

Rogue Jedi
poor fishie.....

Nivvy
And one of the settings they did in Featherston. Can't remember if it was for Lothlorien or a bit of Rivendell....

But a friend and i were hangin' around Liv Tyler's Traylor.... Till we got kicked away.

LanceWindu
My comp's broken, that's why I'm not on, I'm just checking threads right now.

DeNiro
yeah for checking threads big grin

diegocala
Im here! For now at least...I am in a Wedding today, I am a Groomsman...gotta go get into this Tux
And it's raining here! And the wedding is outside...woops!

Treehuggerjanie
stick out tongue

silver_tears
im right here *raises hand*

Treehuggerjanie
helloey!*waves and hugs everyone*

silver_tears
well ello big grin

Treehuggerjanie
big grin g2g later yeah lolx

Storm
and now I' m the only one in the OTF sad
man, I can here my own echo
creepy

silver_tears
im still here stick out tongue

yerssot
ow poodoo! I wanted to make storm sad stick out tongue

silver_tears
u dont like her very much do you yerss stick out tongue

yerssot
*points to self*
*innocently:*
me? blink

silver_tears
*bats eyelashes innocently* ur not doing it right wink

yerssot
ah, but I wanted to see you batting your eyelashes wink

silver_tears
*does it some more* like so wink

KidRock
im here! lol just to tired to post but i view the forums like every 10 mins lol

"puffin a winston...drinkin a 4-0 KidRock and im here to letcha know"

-KidRock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.