Friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heyuguys123
In my opinion "Friends" is the funniest show ever. I laugh my ass off every episode. I have all the DVD sets and if I get bored I watch them for hours on end and laugh hysterically. I am not too fond of the newer episodes but seasons 3-6 are awesome.

Tex
Nah, I've never liked that show!
Its so corny and the jokes are hella lamethumb down

FallingBlue
I second Tex's statement

thumb down

BackFire349
Agreed, they are way to obvious and fake, the jokes just don't flow. It's like they completely stop the shows storyline to throw in some bad, generic jokes.

Tex
And I find all of them majorly annoying!

They're so perky and lightheaded!

BackFire349
Yep, horrible writing. Horrible characters, horrible jokes, just a bad all around show.

ragesRemorse
i watched about 15 minutes of this show before. I wouldnt mind watching another 10 minutes of this show again one day just so i can look at jenifer anniston.

ragesRemorse
i dont personally like it but i can see why it is so popular. I can see it giving off a welcoming appeal to people

LindsIsTightK
You know as long as Friends has been around I have never understood what all the hoopla is about. (Although many people say that about my obsession, Buffy) I just don't really find Friends all that amusing. I don't think it has made me laugh one single time. I think it is a corny television show.

BackFire349
No offense, but buffy is just as corny, dawsons creek with vampires flocking around.... that is total corniness. But, Buffy is at least entertaining in someways. The times I've watched it, i could at least laugh at the random vampires. Friends just bugs me to watch, it just seems so false.

badkittykitty
yeah I am a friends fan either,my niece has a friends trivia pursuit game...how can there be that much trivia from friends*ack*

BackFire349
Thank god this is the last season of the show, so i don't have to hear about it from mentaly defficiant people anymore.

badkittykitty
yeah I just dont get it at all,and I cant stand jennifer aniston

BackFire349
She needs to grow some breasts and a brain, then she can call me.

badkittykitty
...she has those really big cheeks though...eww

LindsIsTightK
I hate going to some of my friend's houses because they all love friends and they all own it on DVD. It makes me sick because then they want me to watch it. I swear that show is like some sort of sick disease that spreads like a wild fire.

BackFire349
Yeah, only to stupid people though.

badkittykitty
yeah I know,thats to me all the time too*ick*

LindsIsTightK
Either way I am very excited that Friends is in its last season, although so is Sex and the City, and that just makes me want to cry sad

BackFire349
Not a fan of Sex and the City either.

LindsIsTightK
It's a chick show, so I'm not sure you would like it. Just about four woman who talk about their sex lives all the time wink

BackFire349
Yeah, shows that apeal to only one gender are not good.

badkittykitty
well theres alot of sex so it could appeal too both wink

BackFire349
But the chicks are nasty in the show.

badkittykitty
the girl that was in "big trouble in little china" is pretty hot,you dont like her bf?

BackFire349
I don't think any of them are particularly hot.

badkittykitty
that big nosed chick is over rated for sure

BackFire349
Yeah, she looks like she used to be a guy

LindsIsTightK
I don't know who you guys are talking about, I think Sarah Jessica Parker??? confused Personally I love her, I think for a 30 something year old woman she looks great for her age.

badkittykitty
well I dont think it her age thats the problem,she just reminds me of the crypt keeper

LanceWindu
She's got a huge ass nose and she looks older than 30 something...

LindsIsTightK
I agree she isn't very pretty on the show, but in real life she is very pretty. I saw an interview with her on VH1 recently and she looked like she was in her 20s

BackFire349
There are much older women who are way hotter and look much better then she does.

badkittykitty
true dat

mechmoggy
I think she's a minger. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.