does neo see the code..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix_4_ever
does neo see the code when hes in the matrix or is that just an effect the directors used??????? smile

rysdigital
it is said in the movie he can see the code, by several characters.

Otacon85
Even in the scene where he meets Seraph he sees the code

Sifer
Yes, he can see the code within the Matrix.

dragonpisces272
i guess ever since he was "awoken of his powers" in M1 (the part when the agents were in the building in the hallway), he could see the green code running through the wall and everywheres

Korri
how does he do it with out walking into things...i would find that too hard

JediHDM
the code follows the shape of the building, plus he can read it, so he knows theres a wall in front of him...OW!! JJ

Korri
yeah i know but i would still fall over laughing

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

Korri
sad dont make fun of me

burlyman
angel

Korri
thats me

burlyman
happy u bet santa

Korri
santa?

burlyman
santa will bring you keanu roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
ohhhhh santa is my new best friend!! angel

JediHDM
Santa shouldnt make promises he cant keep...

Dryden
yeah, that overweight jerk...cant even change his dang clothes...what a slob. SHAVE DANG YOU!!!! Kids dont like itchy beards!!!

Korri
sad what?? no fair

clavis9495
aaaaaaaawwwwww but sounds kind of irritating that you can't see the matrix like all the birds and trees but just green codes sounds boring...

JediHDM
if YOU were the only one seeing green code, i think you would be PRETTY happy as well, esp if you knew what you were walking into...hey, wait a sec...remember how Neo said that every floor in Le vrai was wired, and then the bomb in the building to the SOURCE...Hmmm...

Korri
well one thing i know is...

he can read my code anytime angel

burlyman
no

Korri
what?

burlyman
..........nowt..

Korri
angel

GABRIEL05
Did you know that the halo is a symbol of zoroastrian origin that somehow worked its way into the monotheistic semetic religions?

Korri
huh ooook

burlyman
..dryden, these pics are great big grin

Korri
miffed i care!!

burlyman
about the halo?

Korri
yes...my halo is very important to me angel

burlyman

Korri
big grin i AM the angel of the one!! i need my halo angel

GABRIEL05
Yeah it's no big deal but I thought some of you coccaroaches might like to know. Well y'know I thought some of you anti religion people might appreciate the hippocracy of it.

SpikeSpiegel
*takes korris halo and pings it away like an elastic band*
here these suit you more
*hands over devil horns, a tail and a pitchfork*

JediHDM
hey, hey, hey, thats not exactly very nice...

Matrix_4_ever
thanks 4 clearing that up for me. i thought maybe it was just an efect smile

ps i dint reply 4 a wile because i tied to overcolck my 766mhz celleron
i got to 955mhz then it died.
sad

JediHDM
wow...oh, and Korri, dont start talking about Neo reading your code, i dont wanna hear that, and not many other ppl do either...

HexSintax
its like an ability than he can turn off im sure, its not like he's seeing all-code all-the-time, but he can decipher the code and rip whatever info out of it or what not

dragonpisces272
I know huh... I guess whenever hes in the matrix he can see the code but when unplugged then its...bye bye...hehe.
burlyman> about the picture...whatchooo talkin bout willis!?

Korri
its a game...its only a game!! angel

dragonpisces272
haha laughing out loud

Korri
angel

dragonpisces272
well, we all know that neo can read code, and the code is structured to depict an inatimate object, person, etc. But how does he know if theres something wrong in the matrix just by simply looking at the code? Is there suppose to be a ruptured pattern in the code that tells him theres a glitch or any problems?

Korri
i could probably say something really rude but im not going to because im an ANGEL! angel

tshirt
I am not sure what you mean by "something wrong in the Matrix".

The way I view it is this. Neo can see the computer code when he is in the matrix. Similar to what you see on the computer screens in front of the operator. This also lets Neo see through things and see other objects, such as the bombs in the elevator and such.

If there is a change or reloading, he sees (as do others) a deja vu type vision.

After that, senses are more acute than you and I. For instance, even with our eyes closed, we may realize someone has walked into the room (change in air, shadow, vibration, etc. He just notices these things sooner (aka when agents start showing up).

Outside of the Matrix - I am not sure. I think by that point in the movie, he is sort of plugged into the machine world. Sort of like a terminal. This lets him monitor things and send commands - like stopping the Sentinals. There are certain levels he can access. Certain levels are more protected.

realworlddreams
perhaps thats wut was diff. in reloaded. Wen they get out of the NEb, n hes like "somethings different" maybe its that he can see code in the real world? it could make sense if all of a sudden there was lines of code falling around him, he's prolly so used to the matrix he woulda taken a few mins to realize that,
"wait, im in the real world, y do i see matrix stuff? hey, why's it blue instead of green? o, maybe MWAM is true, Huh? isnt that just peachy, just when i thought i was free..."
just an idea... whistle

tshirt
You might be right, but I think it is something else.

Everytime there has been a change of perception or reality that has been important to Neo, the movie has told/shown us what it is. In M1, we have the mirror scene, the pod scene, the hazy waking up seen. All of these were profound changes in Neo's perception of the world and what he knows. It goes on with the cat deja vu seen and ends with Neo seeing the Matrix code at the end. (Hallway with Smith.) The directors showed us exactly what Neo experienced or saw that was different. In M2, it was Seraph and you could argue the multiple Smiths and when Smith tried to take over his body (Neo said something to the effect of "It felt like I was dying."wink

At the end of M2, Neo felt "different". It wasn't that he saw a green tint or Matrix code, it was that he could "feel them" (the sentinals). While it may not have been explained better, I do not think it was a visual thing (or sound or smell - or Neo would have said something like "I can hear them."wink It was a change of sensation. So, the directors had Neo tell us this.

has seen a change that has been of imp

burlyman
Neo: We won't make it.
Trinity: We have to try. Come on.
Neo: Something's different. I can feel them.
Trinity: Neo!
Morpheus: What happened?
Trinity: I don't know.

he says he can feel them
he doesnt say - i can see code, its another matrix!

burlyman
some little definitions for feel from dictionary.com:

-To be conscious of a specified kind or quality of physical, mental, or emotional state
-To perceive by the mind; to have a sense of; to experience; to be affected by; to be sensible of, or sensitive to; as, to feel pleasure; to feel pain
-Intuitive awareness or natural ability
-To take internal cognizance of; to be conscious of; to have an inward persuasion of

dragonpisces272
hehe thanks, now that I have that cleared up...smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.