Pay It Forward....Should have gotten 4 stars, not 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mattie25d
I am not a person who cries at movies. Except for the Titanic and this movie Pay It Forward. Talk about a real tear jerker. What do you think? Haven't seen it yet? Make sure you do.

Ki-Adi Gallia
I just saw it, and it was so awesome! My family didn't like the ending, but I thought it was necessary to the impact of the film. Do you agree?

Machine
this is one of the worst movies of all time ,god this movie sucked .it had the typical story ,everyone with this huge problem either alcohol ,drugs ,abused etc. they couldnt show what real pain is they had to verbalize everything which made every problem less realistic ,a real troubled person doesnt expres their problems .. this movie really just sucked and i thought the boy dying was hilarious ,no one would care if a real person died ,there wouldnt be this big group of people crying over their death

ToMacco
It was good until the ending. The boys death was COMPLETELY unessisary. It had nothing to do with his "pay it forward" theory. Why did he have to die to make an impact on everyone?

And the last shot of the movie where they all line up for blocks and blocks with their candles is ripped off from "Field of Dreams" when you see the cars lining up for miles.

This movie was a waste of three talanted actors (Spacey, Osmand, and Hunt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.