Jennifer Lopez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
Well I already know BF's opinion on her but what do you think?

I personally don't like her music at all but I think she is a great actress. She really manages to hide her true personality when she is acting, and I gotta give her credit for that.

I loved her in Enough and Angel Eyes, those are probly my two favorites.

badkittykitty
Angel Eyes was really awesome so was the cell,trippy..but shes so flippin into herself she makes me sick...what about the clothing line she's putting out?omg jenny from the block has got problems

ragesRemorse
i got really drunk one night and was begining to convince myself that "hey dj play that song" was a good song. This is one reason i dont drink anymore. I cant stand lopex, she's just another one of those arogant hollywood bastards. I did like the cell though. she may be a better actor/actress than some people in hollywood right now, but really thats not saying to much

cogger15
i think she was v good in enough! i liked that film thumb upbig grin

LindsIsTightK
I think her personality is terrible. She is totally stuck on herself. But like I said, she really manages to hide her true personality when she is acting, and that is why I like her as an actress smile

BackFire349
She's a crappy person, crappy musician, and a crappy actress. She is completely fake and should be working at taco bell.

ahaetrkarykl
well i think she does a better cross over from acting to music than most who do that such as brittany spears or mandy moore, but i dont like her. she's never been in a movie i liked and i dont listen to her music so i just dont have much of a reason to like her

BackFire349
And for the record, the cell was awful, pretentious, wannabe psychological crap.

badkittykitty
well I was wasted when i watched the cell maybe thats why I liked it????

Kes
Don like her as a person, as an actress or as a singer.
Hated the Cell, stupidest thing I've ever seen.
I think the only movie with her that I can deal with is Out of sight, but George Clonney is in it looking damn fine so.

Neo_Version 7
Jenny is a los3r. Nice ass and all, but c'mon.....she sux!

LindsIsTightK
I'm not really sure if I liked The Cell or not. I guess it was ok, but not one of my favorite movies that she did.

silver_tears
enough was alright erm
dont really like her at all............shes kinda flaky and snobbish

Darth Vicious
I like some of her movies, Angel Eyes, The Cell, Enough(mostly because she gets beaten up) i like some of her songs but onl a handful and when she first started out i thought she was real sweet but as she got more and more famous her true personality came out and i cant stand her, dont get me wrong i would do her in a sec but i would dump her as fast and while i really dont like Ben Affleck i think he was the smartest of the guys shes been with because he dumped her and while most of us dont like her as a person you have to agree with ahaetrkarykl because she have done the best crossover between film and music!

LindsIsTightK
Like I said before, I have no desire whatsoever for her music, but I love her as an actress. Darth Vicious is right with what he said. As time goes on more and more of her true personality shows. I am so happy Ben Affleck dumped her, he should have known from the beginning that it wouldn't last. Afterall, she's been divorced how many times??? I mean c'mon now.........

o kiMMii o
Selena she was good.....
but her acting most of the time isnt all that....

KidRock
isnt she just the hottest person alive! hell yea she is

clavis9495
HELL NO!!

J-HOE!!! BOEEEEEE BOOEEEE BOOEEE get it away!!!!

KidRock
shes the hotttest and do u see that asss?! DAMNNNNNNNN

KidRock
BANG JENNIFER LOPEZ!!! I DO I DO!! shes so hot love

clavis9495
I've got the same size if that is what counts (jk) and it's not even real it's all fake there are other people who are just much nicer looking and real so what is ur motivation behind this argument

clavis9495
If you want to bang someone why don't you pm them and invite them over. there is just more chance in someone saying yes to that then having Jennifer Lopez

KidRock
my motivation is shes hot and rich and cooool and good actor and singer

KidRock
shes still the HOTTTEST

clavis9495
nope!

KidRock
yeaa i love love love her

clavis9495
why don't you sign in at her fanclub where all the nutters gather who think they have a chance with her.

clavis9495
she is not a good actor and she is not a good singer (you have special stuff to make it look like she is hot and a good actor and a good singer)

KidRock
becuse its better here because i love love love my J-LO

KidRock
shes the best

burlyman
confused

clavis9495
well look how ugly she is here

clavis9495
hehehehehhe evil face evil face

Tex
Ugh! I cant stand J-Lo! Talentless fat ass! And that squeaky voice of hers!?! Ahhhhhwacko

clavis9495
You'll never get her!

clavis9495
Tex is my man! the devine diva has spoken! See I'm not the only one and Tex is a guy so that doesn't mean I'm just jealous coz she is good looking hehehehehe

KidRock
J-lo is THE hottest person hands down

KidRock
*cough*JEALOUS*cough* ooo but i will dont u were

clavis9495
u've got a gurlfriend... I'm not jealous coz I would rather look like (referring to the pic of J-LO looking but-ugly) the woman in the back than like her... SHe is just a B!tch and she thinks she can do anything btw Jennifer Lopez isn't even her real name

clavis9495
erm.... did you take ur reality check pills? she is not

NyC-gUrL
the ass is fake mad

Tex
No way! Just imagine how big and saggy that ass will get once she starts aging? wacko

NyC-gUrL
I am so in love wit u right now love stick out tongue

clavis9495
hehehehe most of us on this thread are right now (just for that reason)

KidRock
J-Lo is the best i wanna marry her i think im gonna change my name on these boards to MrLOPEZ?! or Lopez #1 fan

NyC-gUrL
Hmmmm thats kinda pathetic roll eyes (sarcastic) no offence angel

clavis9495
hehehehehe that's just soooo funny but I'm serious Kiddyjoh she is not up for grabs and you really should have a reality check up at the doctors

NyC-gUrL
why? he's probably hotter than she deserves..roll eyes (sarcastic)

clavis9495
hehehe true so true NyC-gUrl!!

clavis9495
post ur pic kiddyjoh!

NyC-gUrL
yeah please do yes

oh btw I have a lil surprise 4u (warning: this material is not suitable for minors as it may contain shocking images)

clavis9495
hehehe I posted that one earlier on in a "smaller version" to make it a little less shocking for the wee kiddyjoh

NyC-gUrL
He needs to ''face'' reality, stick out tongue

clavis9495
Can you just imagine that some people actually think she is good looking?

NyC-gUrL
no

clavis9495
she is ugly! "aint it funny that some things you just can't denie"

NyC-gUrL
"I'm real, what u get is what u see'' <<<<aint it funnY?

clavis9495
"Some people are loving her and hating her coz she aint real"

NyC-gUrL
"ladies do you know what Im talkin about, when she hooks her claws into all the guys and she just wont let go"

clavis9495
*J to tha HO (e) *

NyC-gUrL
"All my ass is all I have, you'll be needin it but too bad"

KidRock
wowwww u guys really are jealous of her arent u? to go through all the time of trying to prove to me shes ugly and a o and even posting pictures! wow just goes to show J-Lo really is the hottest girl in the world and that she doesnt only drive guys crazy but girls to (clavis Nyc girl)

clavis9495
NOOOOOOOOO!!! "Guys you don't know what we're talkin about"

KidRock
i feel the jealousy people i feeeeeel it

NyC-gUrL
I'm 20 times hotter than jlo! And so is clavis mad

KidRock
i pitty u little jealous girl u wish u were even lose to being hotter then J-Lo

KidRock
this conversation is over and the score is

J-Lo Jelous girls
1 0

sry ladies but J-Lo is just the best

NyC-gUrL
Yeah ur right, Jlo IS hot *drools*

MAN, shes damn fine! *tries usin reversed psychology* confused

clavis9495
so that's why she needed to get an a$$ job done

clavis9495
Yeah I think I understand J-LO now

NyC-gUrL
and a nosejob, t*ts, lipsuction, a rib removed to make her look slimmer, plumped up lips, shall I continue?

clavis9495
course ow well maybe we should stop shocking the wee kiddy!

I don't think he can count coz it's JLO 0- Us 6 eyy NyC-gUrl

~fuoco~
she's gorgousm but i don't really like her... i used to, but now there's just too much of her

clavis9495
too much a$$?? yes

total metalhead
i gotta agree with kidrock here. she is hot. and yeah i do think alot of girls are just jealous....not that im accusing any of you. and all that about her gettin plastic surgery? i cant name a single sexy celebrity who hasnt been accused of havin plastic surgery. oh yeah and that pic of her in the blue dress? well ive got one thing to say: i like to see one of you girls look pretty allday EVERYDAY. shes obviously just got up or has been out all nite or sumthin in that pic.

total metalhead
big grin

hobbit_lover
ya she is pretty I don't really like her singing and her @$$ is way to big and shes full of her self but she is pretty

KidRock
i think u described everything u need there

J-Lo is teh hotttest

Kes
Well if you look at her early movies she looks plain.
Her hair dyed lighter helps a lot. But her ass is waaaaaay to big, her thighs are to wide and she's to full of herself. Cant act or sing.

hobbit_lover
go kes its your birthday!

ahaetrkarykl
i dont like her music or movies. thats about it

~fuoco~
but you have to give her credit for not being another anorexic (sp?) beanpole like every other actress in hollywood

ahaetrkarykl
what is it with people having a problem with female celebrities that are skinny?

clavis9495
GROOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL I'M JUST RIGHT SO DON'T ACCUSE ME OF BEING WRONG WILL YA!!

clavis9495
I don't have a problem with female celebs being skinny coz I'm on that side myself but if you really like JLO you might as($)wel fall in love with a computer generated figure coz she just ain't real for example JLO just looks "but"ugly without make-up on...

lil bitchiness
AAAAAAAARGH!! Jeniffer Lopez.....mad
je-sus, i really dont like her...shes full of it, and she isnt good at acting or singing...BURN HER, BURN HER TO THE STAAKE!
She wanted to eat ravioli and she was in Englando so she got 2 chefs from America to fly over an cook her Ravioli...WAS THERE NO ONE IN ENGLAND THAT CAN COOK RAVIOLI!! madmad

NyC-gUrL
Yeah baby Happy Dance!!!!!! Lil, youre the coolest.

clavis9495
what about me? sad

NyC-gUrL
You're cool too, hon stick out tongue, you're on top of my good-listbig grin

lil bitchiness
awwwww NyC ...thank you embarrasment so are you..v cool big grinbig grin

and you to Clavis...with the scotish accent..big grin yes

Kes
She cant get any thiner. Her ass his just big, unless she has plastic surgery no diet can change that ass.

lil bitchiness
indeed...shes way past repair...

Kes
Not even sure plastic surgery can fix that. They'd have to change the bones in the hips.

lil bitchiness
lol....

Thats what she gets...grr..she goes off on one how everyone is obsessed and are looking at her ass...well get it out of our faces....geez...

clavis9495
Kes can you pur-lease turn this in to a we hate J-HO thread?

Kes
Well its a JLO thread you can post whether you hate her or love her big grin

clavis9495
pretty pretty pur-lease just to tease kidrock!!! big grin

Kes
No sorry. Your mean laughing

lil bitchiness
WE can hate her in this thread too...devil

NyC-gUrL
Yeah baby, I like the way you think evil face

lil bitchiness
mwahahahaaa....damn Lopez....

what dod you guys think about her and Ben affleck...who was better off her or Ben ? confused by that i mean, who couldnt have done better and never will Ben or Jeniffer?!

burlyman
jlo? *yawns*

lil bitchiness
go burly its your birthday...Happy Dance

NyC-gUrL
Ben could have done waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, Jlo'll never do better, even if her first husband was so totally hot love

lil bitchiness
Chris....yeh..he was alright...
i do think ben is kinda sexy......why did she call off the wedding...silly cow, shes never gonna get married...

NyC-gUrL
No not chris, but ojani noa or sumthin...ben is hot too! why does she get all the hot guys??sad

lil bitchiness
cos shes got a fat ass...devil

NyC-gUrL
*has the sudden desire for a fat-ass* whistle

lil bitchiness
laughing ahahaha

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud :

NyC-gUrL
talk about a ''fat'' ass angel

burlyman
stick out tongue

KidRock
omg JENNIFER LOPEZ IS THE HOTTEST PERSON please post more pics please

KidRock
more pics more pics

on another note Clavis and NYc girl its OK to be jealous of J-LO i mean shes just so hott its ok i understand girls

NyC-gUrL
blink

total metalhead
i got stacks of j lo pics man! she's da bomb! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

clavis9495
Wake up and smell the coffe coz she aint real! How can I be Jealous of something that doesn't even excist guys?

lil bitchiness
mad kill jeniffer lopez...burn her to the staaaaaaaaaaaaake!

KidRock
J-Lo is the BOMB YO!

dave123
stop stealing my material! thats my anti-noob line!!!!

ahaetrkarykl
i will admit jlo is hot

Dogbert
Yea she is, a lot of grls on this forum do SEEM to be jealous (not saying that u r).

KidRock
agreed

ahaetrkarykl
i totally agree with that too. it confuses me sometimes when girls hate other girls because they are hot. jlo isnt quite my type, but she is still hot

NyC-gUrL
NOT JEALOUS NOT JEALOUS NOT JEALOUS mad mad mad

Kes
I dont hate JLO cos she's hot. IMO she's not. Plus she's annoying, cant sing or act. Its that simple wink

lil bitchiness
sorry dave....roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
amen...but you know, i dont think ''annoying'' really covers it...

clavis9495
KES I'M TELLING YOU WE SHOULD MAKE A ANTI-J-LO THREAD!!!

NyC-gUrL
You cant force Kes to do ANYTHING confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

clavis9495
KES JUST DO IT!!!!! WE NEED THAT TO GET KIDROCK OF HIS PRIDE FOR JUST A MOMENT HEHEHEHEH

NyC-gUrL
devil I have a better idea devil

lets make our own anti-Jlo FORUM eek!

clavis9495
yeah

NyC-gUrL
uhuh

clavis9495
common who's in for it?

KidRock
J-Lo is the BOMB and you alll know itttttt

look at you all you all LOVE her to including u NYC guy and u clavis or w/e u r name is look u guys just cant stop talking about her! u love her to how sweeet

KidRock
i LOVE how much i got under you and NYC persons skin..im agravating the shit out of you two. so much as that u are starting threads about the ugliest actor/actress and turning it into an anti-J-lo thread...sad sad people

NyC-gUrL
Sad people???? mad Take a look in the mirror mad

ahaetrkarykl
its crazy how much jlo is on the covers of those gossip magazines. there is always some sort of new gossip on her that i see just about every time i go to the grocery store. some of it is kinda funny though.

KidRock
ok i took at look in the mirror and all i see is an american P-I-M-P

Dogbert
what is every gurl's problem with j-lo in here? a lot of women wuld kill to look like her

KidRock
true

Kes
Face wise, yes, she's way better then me (not very difficult)
But she's not all that.
I wouldnt mind having a personall hairdresser, a make-up artist and lots of money! Who would??

KidRock
did she earn her money? yes.

and kes i think u look much better then J-Lo haha wink

Kes
Ah thanks big grin lol

SilverFighter
Wow I knew that there were people who hated Jenny but NEVER this much!! no expression

Anyways IMHO Jenny is sexy and gorgeous BUT (and this is a big but big grin) Her movies don't appeal to me. Uh-uh, sorry but I don't dig her music or her movies.

clavis9495
grrrrrlll (NYC HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW) roll eyes (sarcastic)

diegocala
She's hot!

NyC-gUrL
roll eyes (sarcastic) whistle

KidRock
so true!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>