Ten Year Reunions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
Mine was cool. I was nervous as hell at first, but once the music started and the bar opened, it was like another highschool party. Only everyone was there and everyone was having a real good time.

Rogue Jedi
i didnt go to mine.....

Tied Hiker
Do you regret not going?

Rogue Jedi
HELL NO.....i would have gotten in like 10 fistfights.

Tied Hiker
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
i had a lot of runins with bullies when i was in school.

LanceWindu
I'll never have one.

Rogue Jedi
never have one what?

Tied Hiker
You'll never have an orgasm?

Rogue Jedi
a non blow up woman?

LanceWindu
*looks at thread name*

*smacks RJ upside the head*

DUH!

Rogue Jedi
youll never have a ten year reunion? just say it and save us a lot of grief.....
ps: i would be the last person you would ever smack.

LanceWindu
Nope, no reunion for me. I dropped out after my sophmore year.

PS: Sorry for smacking your head. I meant to smack your ass.

Rogue Jedi
get your ged....it is easy, i got mine....i aced it......only bkk can touch my ass...linds can too, but i am apparently not her type.

LanceWindu
I'm planning on getting my GED, but no matter what I don't want to go to a reunion, why go to a place you struggled for so long to get out of and see people that wouldn't give you the time of day when you were in school with them.

Tied Hiker
All I know is that when the reunion started, it was all about having a good time and partying together. Bull shit from the past was put on hold or forgotton for the night.

ChinaNiki
I had to plan my ten year and most of the @sses I went to school with didn't even show up. I was so pissed. Like it's easy trying to make arrangements to have a reunion in a place you haven't lived in for six years.

nazgulinthedark
still in school

nazgulinthedark
hate school

ChinaNiki
how much longer is your sentencewink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.