Korn: Take a look in the mirror.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krisco
Who is excited about this album as much as I am?

So far from the 2 full released songs (Did my time, Right now) and the 40 seconds sample of Let's do this now, this album will probably be one of Korn's best work since their Self Title Debut.

The music is great and powerfull, makes you think of the old korn. Of course it wont be as great as Korn or Life is Peachy was, but I am sure it's gonna be the best album I will buy this year.

If you have not heard the new song Right now, it plays on K-Rock's top 5 at night.

Korn is back to heavy and hard stuff, bag pipes are back, good old stuff big grin I cannot wait to buy the album!!!

Korn rocks -_-

BackFire349
They say evey new album is like their self titled one, they said it for untouchables, issues....well those are the last two.

They are still good, but i doubt they will ever recapture the brilliance of their first cd, now they are trying to hit to much if a mainstream audience.

jonathandavis77
hey guys, i just listened to the new korn album today, i have the whole thing on cd. id like to start off by saying that i am quite happy with the album, despite their load of shit the put out before (untouchables). this album has the same sound throughout the cd (hints of their first album). the riffs are catchy and heavy. if i were to rank this album.....this is were id put it :
1) Korn
2)follow the leader
3)Take A Look In The Mirror
4)Life is Peachy
5)Issues
6) ......not even going to go there....you already know

Definitly not a waste of your money...

janet jackson 2
KRISCO CAN U BUT THE MP3 OF THE SONG DID MY TIME HERE?? OR SEND IT 2 ME IN PRIVATE ? THANX

in flames
I Finnally Heard The Album..only once and i dont know what to say this album is weird..it sounds like old korn but also like something different from korn..i cant judge this album since i heard it only once but its better then their two last albums (issues/untouchables)

its all simple guitar playing but the riffs are heavy raw and fast and jon voice is a killer on this album its maybe his best vocal worl ever since life is peachy,lots of jon's growling and scating and screaming!!

for you who heard it what do you think ?

Korri
KoRn fukkin rule!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.