Boise, Idaho and the red piece of poo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tied Hiker
Don't ever make me tell this story.

Rogue Jedi
spill it, dude.

Tied Hiker
alright, me and my bro Ken, known as Dercor on the forums, went to Boise Idaho in April of 2002. Many of our buddies moved from San Jose to Boise all because they visited one bro, Eric Carr. Once everyone went out and visited Eric and realized Boise was a party chick haven, they all moved out there. So when Dercor and Me went to visit, things got out of hand. I got drunk and dove into the fountain in front of city hall.

ragesRemorse
your my new temporary idol TH

Tied Hiker
Thanks dog. Until I'm replaced, I'm honored.

Tied Hiker
So, at the time, I was a vegitarian because my girlfriend was a vegitarian. But when I got to Boise I realized they didn't have fruits and vegetibles, therefore I ate a lot of meat. It was tasty.

ragesRemorse
you have given me new goals.

Damn, how long had you been a vegetarian before going to boise?

Tied Hiker
a month and a half. True dat!

Rogue Jedi
i love red meat...

Tied Hiker
Yeah, apparently so does all of Boise. So how could I refuse, right. So I ate a bunch of red meat and chicken and beef and burgers and dogs. So, my bro Jeff Bittick who moved out there and bought a house (which is where Dercor and I stayed) and that is where I found the red piece of poo.

Tied Hiker
So, one night, we were partying in Down Town Boise and they started playing these crazy drinking games. People got naked and everything, it was beautiful. Then we all ended up back at Bittick's house and flops crashed everywhere around the house. The next morning, Cletis was chewing on a red piece of poo. It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

badkittykitty
who's Cletis?

Tied Hiker
Cletis is Bittick's little shitsu or whatever you call them. He drinks jack and coke too. Cletis is a dog.

badkittykitty
soo where did he get the red poo,was it...human?*shudders*

LanceWindu
What do you get when you breed a bulldog and a shitsu?

A bullshit!!!laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
what kind of red poo...?

Tied Hiker
Okay, okay, so earlier that day Ken and I ate at a place called Awesome Fish Tacos with one of our buddies, Ray. So I order some chips and salsa and start snacking on them while they are cooking my tacos. The chips they gave me were really strange. They were red! "Trip out," I thought. "Red chips! Who would have ever known?"

So we go back to Jeff Bitticks house and we party and everyone at the house is passed out but me and my boy Dercor who is Ken. Ken and I are playing pool, right? So I look on the wall of Bittick's garage and I see this old licsense plate frame that says, 'I'm the dog who sh*ts on your lawn.' Bittick used to have that frame on his old Bronco in highschool back in California. I laughed so hard seeing that frame and it reminded me of what a punk Bittick used to be.

So it's Dercor's turn to shoot pool but he is in the backyard taking a piss. So I go back there and start taking a dump. Dercor turns and sees me and says, "Dude, are you taking a dump?." And I say, "Yeah, dude. I'm the dog that sh*ts on Bittick's lawn!!" eek!

Dercor was laughing his ass off so hard that I almost lost my balance and sat on the poo turd. Then I went inside the house to wipe and the poo was red from eating the red chips that day!

So the next day, Cletis was eating the red piece of poo. It was so gross.

Tied Hiker
The worst part was that I buried the poo the night before. That means Cletis must have smelled it and dug a hole in the ground to find it. So gross.

Tied Hiker
I saw some of these people tonight. They are in from Idaho to visit their ten year reunion.

badkittykitty
so it was your poo the poor dog was eating th...eww okay you win hands down thats is really really sick...but hey if you ever wondered if your shit tasted like shit you can be happy knowing it didnt to Cletis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.