the unreleased fantastic four movie pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
This is for all you people who have wandered about the truth of the fantastic four movie that was never released, and to all you who have suffered through the horrific attempt, a little trip down memory lane

ragesRemorse
human torch

ragesRemorse
the thing

ragesRemorse
dr doom

ragesRemorse
mr stretch lol this one is bad

ragesRemorse
another thing

VallejoKid707
movie looks cool. but it looks like its from the 60's. and invisable woman looks too old.

VallejoKid707
DR DOOM LOOKS COOL

Darth Vicious
OMG, this movie looks retarded, lol, no wonder they never showed it or send it to video, ill probably still buy some day and regret it!

Blue-demon
What about the new one

Kes
Oh man it looks so corny!

LeAtHerRFace
lol, I agree it looks like an old movie. The Thing looks really fake.

LeAtHerRFace
more

LeAtHerRFace
more more

LeAtHerRFace
and more

Blue-demon
Is this the new one or is it old?
I heard there is a new one out.

roguegambit
This is the old one. I've downloaded it once from Kazaa. sick

Blue-demon
What about the new one? Know anything about that one?

Linkalicious
That movie looks awesome. I've seen that Ben Grim (The Thing) before, maybe that movie has been played on the Sci-Fi channel or something.

Northstar's bf
Is there any pics from the new one that is ganna be coming out soon?

Blue-demon
When is it comming out?

BOPRecruit 16
aren't those pix on the first page from the tv show?

Lag
No it's from a movie that was never released. My friend has it on VHS the cover is funny as hell. The ending scene is the best. They are driving away in a Limo and Mr. Fantastic sticks his hand out of the sunroof and waves goodbye and his arm is all stretched out. It looks so horrible. Get a screen shot of that. Hey what's with the pictures of Dr. Doom they actually look cool. I don't remember him looking that cool.

This is what I heard about the movie, it was done by this guy that wants to do an actuall Fantastic Four movie, but he had to do this one as a trial run. Now he's doing the real thing. I'm not sure how true this is, but I've heard it many times from different people.

VengeanceGOD
He's not doing it anymore. THAT movie was a last ditch attempt at keeping the rights to the FF: He had to show he was doing something with them. So he made a crappy movie in order to keep them.

Blue-demon
Yes there is a Fantastic Four movie coming out the head of marvel said it wouldnt be out until summer 2005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.