Ned Kelly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
i saw ned kelly and thought it was such a nice movie very moving it made me and my mum cry just wnated to know if anyone else has seen it and if so wat they thought bout it

Hypernova
I saw it, but not overly impressed. Kinda expected more from it.
Not really a Heath Ledger fan, so that may have something to do with it sad

gshkris7272
i loved this film, it was so good! i was somewhat crying at the end of it. i did a whole search on him, (ned kelly) he was really brave. anyways i liked this film a lot!

Flying High

Nevermind
I refuse to watch anymore Australian films. They get such a HOO HA! because they are home made. I gave it one more shot with Little Fish because the way the media blew up the film was as if it was the world's greatest film. It fell pretty short to my expectations pretty average.

Mišt
Aussie films are poop.....

*memories of Kangaroo Jack come flooding back* weep Oh dear god it hurts...

Except Crocodile Dundee raver But thats going all crappy too...never saw the last one, looked like shite on the trailers.

Murray
I cried at the end of the film so hard. It was an OK film, and really simple, which I really liked about it.

I never cried at movies before 3 years ago, now I cry at them all!!!

crycrycrycry

Makedde
Originally posted by Nevermind
I refuse to watch anymore Australian films. They get such a HOO HA! because they are home made. I gave it one more shot with Little Fish because the way the media blew up the film was as if it was the world's greatest film. It fell pretty short to my expectations pretty average.

I admit I don't like Australian films much, eithor. Australian films make us out to be bogans with no sense of humour. stick out tongue

Nevermind
I do actually recall one great Australian film. It was Shine. That movie was fantastic.

gshkris7272
Originally posted by Murray
I cried at the end of the film so hard. It was an OK film, and really simple, which I really liked about it.

I never cried at movies before 3 years ago, now I cry at them all!!!

crycrycrycry

lol the end was so sad. hes life was so short and omg people he loved died... hes bro, best friend and other friend. Its so sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

gshkris7272

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.