i have a theory..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
about life after death. You know how most people say you die and thats it...well I think thats a load of rubbish for this reason...
if you think about it we are not just skin and bones...We have thoughts and feelings and our personalities define us form everyone else...what happens to that? If you just die then where would that leave your soul (if you can call it that)?
I think that you come back...like reincarnation...as something or someone else, but if you were murdered or did something unbelieveable...if you've got unfinishded business or whatever, then you come back as a ghost and your soul never leaves.

what dya think?

nazgulinthedark
i don't know...that sounds alot like some religion i heard of...which is against my relgion

Hypernova
Yes, I guess it all depends on your belief system.

clispin
hmmm....I dont know its just always bugged me. no offence to anyone.

nazgulinthedark
none taken

clispin
cool

Storm
Considering the possibility of reincarnation, why don' t we remember us our past lives? Suppose that we come back, then there should be a reason for it like changing certain things or getting a second chance to live your life all over again. But without memories, what stops us from doing things exactly the same?

clispin
hmmmmm.....this is what confuses me.. I mean supposed "psychics" hypnotise poeple who start to talk about thier past lives, but you cant believe it until you've witnessesd it first hand and not on the tele etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.