Revolutions' Posters & Photos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Osiris
attach, if u have any revolutions' posters or photos

Osiris
check it!...........

mannnnn it is kooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

droopy1592
So where are these raindrops that look like matrix code from the movie?

dragonpisces272
hehe I have a screensaver of those raindrops. It's reallllllyyyy good, but you need DivX9.0 or sumthing. It makes it look 3d... droopy1592>huh??

droopy1592
[email protected] how big is it?

dragonpisces272
well I cant click on your mail thing cause it doesnt direct me anywhere, I dunno why. And if your talking about the screensaver, its 1.46 MB. And excuse me, I said DivX 9.0, its direct X i mean. I dunno what got into my head there...

Korri
laughing out loud *has vision of Smiddy singing raindrops are falling on my head*

oh no too funny laughing

SimplePriest
Oh wise and wonderful Dragonpisces272> where oh where did you get that screensaver??

JediHDM
yes, oh wise and wonderful one, where?

Dryden
put a sword in his hand and have arwen behind him....have him fight sauron and kick his arse!! he is an elv...lol

SpikeSpiegel
I've got a cool matrix code screensaver, but i don't know where i got it from

Osiris
y u people r not attaching any posters?

dave123
i still say it looks like hes got an electric parachute

Korri
oooooh i have always wanted that!!!

clavis9495
oww now I want it too Korri> dja think santa will get it for me?

Osiris
i have the screen saver
anybody wants it?

Korri
laughing out loud well he better bring me my Xmas present angel

SiriusBlackRIP
laughing out loud Sorry I know its childish...

Korri
sad

burlyman
but he doesnt want the sperm, he wants you..

Korri
big grin

clavis9495
aaww burlyman you're in such a good mood today that's so nice to say *awws and whipes away emotional tears* <==== I really ment that

burlyman
santa

clavis9495
aaaaawww that's so sweet! I think korri will like you for doin all this you're in my good people list ( I've only been making up the list since yesterday so don't worry)

burlyman
good for me Happy Dance

clavis9495
YEAH that is good for you as I plan to destroy all the people who are not on that list!!! (only kidding you know)

JediHDM
am i on the list? cause i dont wanna die...

stinkfist462
where the hell do u get the screen saver.. u know jedi... SOMEONE TELL ME....DAMMIT

Korri
merry Xmas

from Korri smile

clavis9495
aaaaaawwww you're on the list Korri and JediHDM but I can tell you who is NOT on the list (for 26 cookies and 12 pounds erm..euros...)

dragonpisces272
is it me?? confused

clavis9495
be nice be nice you'll get on the list if you are very very nice to me (does that sound manipulative or what?)

Korri
is Smiddy on the list? blink

Osiris
i love to TEASE

i know where is the screensaver available smile

dragonpisces272
well, of course i know where too...but osiris, you seem like you dont wanna tell, should I tell them?? I never knew it was that hard to find.

Osiris
anybody have a pic of Osiris?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.