who like the movie Moulin rouge???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<lori-b>
Hello!!!!

Me I like lot the movie moulin rouge and is my favory mouvi, is a exelente movie stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin big grin wink wink smile smile smile smile

zereil
Now when you ask do you like the Moulin Rouge, do you mean personally or...

BETTERGIRL
yuo are a loser to be this involved with movies get a life

BETTERGIRL
GET A LIFE...All the peole on this web site are nerds get out and get some thing you losers just sit here and waste time LOSERS!

<<Solo>>
You are a ****ing loser to be going to this forums just to make dumbass comments like this. Get a life mother ****er.

Cinemaddiction
Personally, I enjoyed the movie the first few times I saw it. It's flashy and fun. Now its appeal has kind of wore off.

Bittergirl, if you're going to troll, atleast punctuate.

KillTheLight
yeah same here.

Also Cinemaddiction I think u got it right on,calling the retard who has just worked out how to use her parents computer 'Bitter girl' cause lets face it she is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.