Whats the most pathetic death...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengefulWings
you've seen in a movie?...personally. I thought the worst death ever in a movie is in a film called 'The Dark Power' where a chick takes an arrow in her shoulder...and dies *shrugs*....So come on peeps, whats the most pathetic death you've seen?

BackFire349
I guess in the movie Carnisour, this guy gets killed by a baby dinosour that's the size of a chicken.

keithio
most of the jason murders? there so stupid really there r there stand there for half a hour going "nooooooooooooooooo"

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ahahhaha i remember in army of darkness. they had the best deaths. i couldn't stop laughing. Classic movie. smile

silver_tears
i think its in cabin fever the girl gets torn apart by a dog stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
the worst deaths are especially in war films when a guy is dying for a half an hour and never dies...''tell so and so that i love her.....and.....tell me dad that im sorry.....and....i always loved you althoguh i never said it...i never got to visit Italy but i wanted....remember me as i was......etc'' GEEZ.....die already!

pablo007
The worst death is probably in the Lost World where the guy gets eaten by the bunch of mini dinosaurs and the Charile Lindbergh's death in Freddy Vs. Jason was ridiculous, bleeding to death ? C'mon this is a mixture of Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street. I want mutilations and guts all over the place.

Espantada20
I didn't think anyone else had seen Carnisaur.Thought it was just me.I was embarrassed to say but damn that was a pathetic death.The funny deaths are usually the best,the ones where you laugh your ass off instead of feeling bad.The stupidest death scene I saw wasn't a horror movie.It was in Lost in Space,the remake with the guy from Friends.Where they just barely make it off and are flying away into space and it looks like their gonna make it and the other two guys left behind are gonna die.I didn't want to watch the rest of it,'cause damn that movies lame,and i was saying that it was obvious what was going to happen.The people left behind were gonna die and the people in the spaceship were gonna die,and right when I said it,an astroid or something hits the ship and they all die.Damn when that happened I laughed my ass off.It was soooooooo stupid.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

xblanex
In Jason X when the girls in the sleeping bag and he slams her against the tree. Thats pretty funny.

DeNiro
the most pathtic death i saw a pretty sad death in the show the sopranos the guy had a heart attack on the shitter i mean how embraessing

pablo007
But it was fake, Elvis did die in the shitter.

Lord_Andres
the kills in the Friday's are very creative, every kill is greatsmile

slayer
i agree with Andres and the sleeping bag death was in Fri p.7 not Jason X and that death rocked

Lord_Andres
oh ya I laught alot laughing out loud

Espantada20
I was about to say How could Jason slam a girl in a sleeping bag against a tree if Jason X was supposed to be in space on a ship.

xblanex
my bad, what was I thinkin. HAHA im an idiot.

slayer
the worst death was in daredevil when the guy gets punched 3 times in the fce. (it's not a horror movie but that death was pathetic so yeah)

Espantada20
A guy dies with three punches to the face?What the f#$%?I never saw Daredevil and now I definately won't.How lame.I saw another lame pathetic death in a gangster movie called Angel Town.The whole movie was lame but the death scene was lamer.This french karate fighting dude comes to this city where the gangsters run the city and everyone's afraid of them.The french dude moves into the neighborhoodrents a room from this lady whose son is always punked by the gang members.Well of course this french guy challenges the leader of the gang,Angel(so obvious) and this stupid "war" or whatever you wanna call it breaks out.Yada yada yada,so then near the end after all these people have died,the son of the lady who the french guy rents the room from,miraculously learns the deadliest karate moves and beats the crap outta Angel,killing him with a kick.It was so stupid.I am embarrassed as a member of a gang.Just kidding.Hee hee hee

slayer
sounds like crap

pablo007
I own the Daredevil DVD and didn't see anyone dying of three punches to the face.

Stuart Larkins
lol me either, I didn't see no one get punched in the face I saw a lot of people get punched in the face but no one died from it. OH OH WAIT AT THE BEGINNING THE KING PIN KILLS HIS DAD!

Stuart Larkins
OOPS SORRY

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO
:: DOES A STUPID LITTLE JIG ::

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.