X-Men Evolution: Favorite Acolyte

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frozen flame
Yup. Another X-Men Evolution thread. big grin You can't blame me though, since I haven't read much of the comics...

Anyway, can you guess who my favorite character is?? laughing Actually, I like two. big grin

verauko
GAMBIT!

VallejoKid707
I voted for Gambit!

verauko
2:2!!!! NO, gambit!!!!! more gambit fans!

RemyLeBeau
Gambit all the way Mez amis

verauko
yessssss! big grin

Paola
Yeah I like Gambit too..... but I also like Magnetooooooooooooooo!!!!
buuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! sad and I can't vote for him............... sad

SlayerChick1188
i dont think I have to say anything... big grin

GambitEVOFan1
I like Pyro and Gambit!!

verauko
GAMBIT!!!!!!!! He's so HOTT!!!!!! UGH!!!! Once i've met a guy on a street, he totally looked like Evo Gambit, but his haircut looked better stick out tongue!!! Can you believe?! Try to think what I made laughing out loud Nope, i didn't eat him big grin i just looked into his beautiful eyes! He was gorgeous!!! And this tiny beard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm melting!!!

frozen flame
YAY! Someone else likes Pyro!!! laughing

crazy_c
Gambit all the way wink

Vampiree
NOOOOOOO!!!!! PYRO IS LOOSIN'!!! YA CREEPY LITTLE.... HE'S THE BEST! (I LUV YA HUN!) *sneaks behind remy's back* 'sorry mate! but that's how it goes!' *killkikllkill* MWAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW NOBODY WILL DEFEAT PYRO!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

shadowy_blue
Pyro all the way!!! big grin

Paola
eek! great sig Shadowy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystique
i liked pyro

Blind-Enemy
i prefer the actually Acolytes , you know Cortez and all those guy embarrasment

X-WOMen
I noticed that Gambit almost ALWAYS wins in polls like this for some reason. lol

Elektrik_Storm
re gambit always winning - cos he is so fine!!!!! and cos well... he is gambit afterall!!!! rolling on floor laughing
where is the scarlet witch cos she is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GambitEVOFan1
Hey its pretty close laughing out loud

Paola
X-Women hello!!!
I didn't recognize you confused
Nice av!!!!

So... the Scarlet Witch is a member of the brotherhood???
Why is she not in the Acolytes.... I could have vote for her

kohl
she's not. she's against everything magneto does.

shadowy_blue
But now she's not mad at Magneto anymore because of Mastermind's false implant of memories within her. However, now that this could be a high time for her to join Magneto's Acolytes, Apocalypse stole the scene and "killed" Magneto.

kohl
oh, is that what happened in evolution?

Paola
kohl doesn't like Evolution sad

Blind-Enemy

Paola
they usually don't kill the most important villian..... or has Magneto been substituted by Apocalypse??

Blind-Enemy
i really dont like x-men evolution, but i check it out from time to time, and i would luv if Mr. Sinister appears in it

GambitEVOFan1
It says Magneto and Mystiwue are coming back in one of the New Eps. of Evo for the big battle with apocalypse

Paola
Nobody likes Magneto (I do!!!) Colossus, Sabretooth & Mastermind eek! I don't believe it!!!!

shadowy_blue
I love the Acolytes!!! big grin

AceOfGambit
GAMBIT!!!

frozen flame
Aww....Pyro's losing. sad

LISA-J
GAMBIT,GAMBIT,GAMBIT,GAMBIT......you get the idea!!!!

WinkyBells
Gambit may be cool, but my vote went to Pyro. I mean, when you have an Australian that's obsessed with fire and has a maniacal laugh, you just can't go wrong. And besides...I keep on imagining him wrestling a crcodile... What the f**k?

frozen flame
laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
Aww thats sad i love pryO!

GambitsRogue
Gambit of course

cajunrose88
I VOTED FOR GAMBIT BECAUSE HE'S THE BEST BUT I ALSO LOVE PYRO AND COLOSSUS AND IN MY OPINION SOMEONE IS DEFINATLY CRAZY IF THEY VOTE FOR MASTERMIND. cool

cajun
yeah gotta be gambit,he da man! cool pic shadowy blue

GambitEVOFan1
eek! Someone voted for mastermind?! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

BOPRecruit 16
i like pyro and gambit's powers, but i like colossus the best for his change of heart.

Paola
finally someone voted for Magneto!!!
he looks so sexy without that "funny" helmet of his love

GambitEVOFan1
yes Yes he does!

gambit88
gambit of course

Sesy Allerdyce
Pyro!! He is the BEST! ^_^ love

cajun
magnetos cool, but gambits the man im afraid! and pyros kinda cool!

gambit88
wait one second you guys realize that your calling an old guy in a cartoon sexy cuz he wears a helmet right lol

cajun
what is it about that helmet!?

cajunspice
I voted for gambit becausehe has that cool bad boy appeal,and the cajun accent helps love
but what is so great to you ppl about a old guy in a helmet confused

cajun
tell me about it, what is it with that helmet???

Paola
WITHOUT the helmet Magneto lookks great!!!

Kes
Well in the old cartoon series he looked great. Muscle in all the right places and cool kinda long white hair big grin
In the movie he is Sir Ian Mckellen, charming and a damn good actor.
Plus beatiful blue eyes.
Dont recall seeing Evo Magneto confused

Paola
I remember him "on Angel's Wings" he looks great!!
I like movie Magneto but not in that "sick" way.... you know? hehe

cajun
u sure paola? he he wink

Paola
embarrasment caught me....

VallejoKid707
no...

Korhend
collosus made a great villain in the series *humms Iron man*

Paola
now Mastermind has a vote...

GambitEVOFan1
stick out tongue well now he does haha!

Paola
laughing out loud

hunter_blake05
of course gambit...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by hunter_blake05
of course gambit...
Same here, without question. smile Of course, Colossus' and Pyro's Evolution counterparts were pretty good too yes (in my humble opinion).

p.s. How many more threads from 2003 are you gonna bump? erm Bringing back that "which x3 characters should be introduced?" thread long after the movie came out wasn't really necessary...

llagrok
Yeah, bumping is fine and dandy, but don't bother bumping unnecessary threads.

Pyro was pretty creative in the use of his powers, but I liked Gambit a lot smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.