I am still hating Orlando Bloom even if this thread will be reported to moderator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corlindel
So what do you think about Orlando as Legolas at LOTR?

Please forget all the mentions to his phisical and his role in other movies.
There are no excuses like: "He was far way from home and he felt sad and lonely"

evil face

Smodden
Chicks give him way to much hype than he deserves. I just hate that he is all everybody talks about.

Cowboyography
that elf hair make him look more like a "fairy" than an elf, cmon Elrond pulls it off! mabey Bloom can play Tinker Bell in new Peter Pan movie.

Smodden
lol, i couldn't realy tell his gender when i first saw the movie, untill he spoke.

turin
well i thought that as far as appearence, for me he looked the part. but at times his acting was suspect in my opinion. he did an alright job but compared to the calibur of some of the other actors he was out of place. i wouldnt say i hate him, but i would say that it drives me crazy this school girl obsession with him.

Corlindel
Yeap...He has the excuse of beeing a recent actor, but why not a better cast for Legolas???

Corlindel
And Haldir is very strange too. Where did Peter Jacson get that guys?
And where did Peter Jackon learn about elves. And the elves at Elrond council..they are sooo strange...Only Elrond character is faithfull.

Our luck was the elves at helms deep had helms or the orcs would get scared with so many blond guys with funny faces.

It seems that Peter Jackson misunderstood LOTR with fairy tales.

Postman_Pat
i agree that Orlando Bloom is an idiot although i do like his character

Exa

Corlindel
By other way...Gimli is Beautiful big grin

Corlindel
stick out tongue

Corlindel
And Ents too... stick out tongue

turin
when i heard who was playing gimli (john rhyes davies) i was extatic. they did an amazing job at just about every character.

Corlindel
Its a pity the small role of dwarves in LOTR. We will need to wait for the Hobbit movie to see Thorin smile Until that we can imagine a movie with a great dwarves battle against orcs...maybe a scene of the battel of Moria happened before LOTR. ...Or a movie about some Silmarillion stories... eek!

Corlindel
JRDavies is perfect at Gimli's role.

turin
absolutley, plus sean bean as boromir and ian mckellen as gandalf.

vvvrulz
I cant stand him too much either, only because of the over-hype he gets.

CandyKoRn
He was ok as Legolas.. I could say his potrayl of the Character was just about passable.. but only by his looks..

I think he is a seriously over-rated actor...
He's so not as good as his many Co-Stars..

Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt & Sir Ian McKellen.. just to name a few of these great Actors he's been able to work with.

Exa
Gimli was really cool...

Best actor was imho Serkis/Gollum.

fini
finally someone else says it.
i cant say i hate orlando bloom ( the man never did anything for me to hate him)........but i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN TIRED of all the obssessing done about him.......hmmm i dont remember being like those girls going gaga over him when i was 13

Exa
lol fini I exactly my opinion...

bLooMiLiCioUs
we just find him danm hot,that's all....is every1 in this thread so far a guy? he's GREAT as legolas and he's got the PERFECT look for an elf, plus he can move sooo gracefully, which is essential to portrayin an elf.

Ushgarak
I completely disagree. They look dead on to me.

Incidentally I find this Orlando bashing just as tiresome as his worship so you people had better keep this thread constructive.

And please do not attack any poster OR group of posters just because they like the man.

bLooMiLiCioUs
that pic was posted for the sole purpose of provin my point that orlando bloom is perfect for legolas greenleaf.u ought to re-think ur view of us fans.we're not deluded.we can think.we can talk about things other than orlando if we choose to.we're not dmb just because we realise the greatness of sum1 and want to show the world we appreciate that person.we hv brains.

aniron
you cant hate someone you don't know u freak corlindel, for all u know he is the nicest guy in the world, how can u hate someone just because they are popular, get a life and if u hate him so much why did u bother starting a thread about him?

Izz
I do think Orlando has the right looks for an elf, elves are supposed to look like that, they're not looking tough or something like that. I think he played his role well. He wasn't remarkably good, but not remarkably bad either, he didn't stand out in a negative way.
The best acotrs in my opinion are John Ryes Davies, he's the perfect dwarf. And Boromir too. He isn't extremely beautiful, I think that's why he never became very popular. But he played his role so well, he could really make you scared, but he could really affect you. It's a shame he had to die so soon.
I liked Cate Blanchett as Galadriel as well, she has that dignity of a very old elf. What do you think of her (as Galadriel, that is)?

aniron
orlando didn't choose his looks, and he didn't choose his elf costume either so think about waht u say, if u dont think he looks like an elf u can blame the lotr costume designers, or would u preffer to blame god hmm?

OrliNElijahsGrl
*puts her hands on her ears and goes "not listening..im not listening" like gollum does*

i am wondering why this thread hasnt been moved, or been reporting or deleted

*still wonders* *throws her hands up in the air* hmph

CandyKoRn
Orlando Bloom is related to LOTR's I guess..

Plus people can create threads on how hot he is, why not on how hot he ISN'T?

OrliNElijahsGrl
ooo i got a reply! HORRAY HORRAY! this is fun! now...im waiting for a reply back from you.....which will respond to my....take it somewhere else reply....it should be moved anyways

BackFire349
Generick actor at best.

OrliNElijahsGrl
fun fun fun fun fun fun

is it moved yet?? *looks* darn, its not

GABRIEL05
As Morpheus would say here they come. Ya know "orlifans" and "bloom lovers" and girls who think that "Orlandoishott" We wouldn't come down on you so freakin hard if you would just

NOT RAMBLE ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU THINK HE'S HOT OR CUTE OR BOMB OR WHATEVER HE IS

KEEP YOUR RAMBLINGS ABOUT ORLANDO IN ONE REPEAT ONE AFFREAKIN THREAD SUCH AS THE OFFICIAL ORLANDO BLOOM THREAD

NOT TURN EVERY THREAD IN THE LOTR FORUM INTO A WE LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM DISCUSSION

I mean cono is that too much to ask? I mean we all appreciate that you fans adore him, and awww thats cute and all, but did it ever occur to you that besides being kinda creepy how much you talk about him, that its equally, if not more so, annoying to the rest of good upstanding members of the board?

Captain REX
*sigh*

Shut up, folks. That's putting it mildly.

Exa
Exactly my opinion.
Boromir was surely one of the best actors.

Hm yes and Galadriel is one if my fav characters in the film - Galadriel and Saruman. I think these two are simply perfect for the roles - and Blanchett is really good as Gala.

GABRIEL05
I BURY YOU COCAROACHES

oh yeah. BUMP!

drunk_nazgul
blink Dudes, you ain't supposed to hate someone just because everyone else likes 'im. You have your favorite actors and actresses to stick to. Everyone has a quality of some sort, and Orlando's just happen to be his looks and appeal to the opposite sex. We can't help it if there aren't that many hotties in our lives. We just hafta take them as they come.

mah
Bumping this thread, gab, hardly makes my closethreadtriggerhappy fingers rest more calmly. But it'll stay for now.

Corlindel
Uau!!! Still here?!?!!?

Shall I report the moderator about my onw thread?!

nemo
why? what's wrong with this thread?
anyway, i think he's quite good in the movie, sort of different from my own version but still great.

turin
i think this thread is fine, as long as people avoid bashing others as i think we have, for the most part. this thread has kind of evolved into who you though was cast well and on that note one i forgot to mention that was perfect, was Saruman as Exa said. they did an amazing job all around, even legolas looks very much the part although as i said earlier there was a couple of times that his acting kind of bothered me. from the interviews i have seen of him he seems like a good person, just a lot of people are sick of the googoo gaagaa there is out there thats running wild.

OrliNElijahsGrl
bahahahaahahaha i actually got a good laugh out of all the replies...hmm...it seems the term whining is of use here *laughs and shakes her head* please stop annoy us orlando fans with your constant bitching and whining....DONT TURN EVERY THREAD INTO A COMPLAINING THREAD! hahahahahahahahaa

*looks around* darn...still not moved..for the love!

OrliNElijahsGrl
TYPO...*annoying* not annoy...ahh its one of those days

mah
Just because your thread is silly doesn't mean it'll get closed. Behaving like you do earns you no positive marks in the book though.

turin
okay orlinelijah girl, this thread i dont beleive is complaining too much as compared to the numerous threads about how hot he is. i mean look at your freakin sig. it is all about your obsesion for him as many others sigs are. so if someone wants to share there opinion about there distaste for orlando bloom and you jump all over them for being anoying, isnt that a little hypocritical?

Corlindel
I think you are absolutely right, even about Orlando. It is a moderate conclusiom about Orli (for close friends)...I think i am diseased with so many Orlando threads here...they make me.....laugh!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

Ok..But for me, he still is the worst of the fellownship with Peter Jackson's help.

stick out tongue Peace big grin

Corlindel
It was just a joke.

And, meanwhile, I don't think it is a silly thread. Everyone have the right to express their opinions with self-respect and respect for other opinions too. angel devil wink

oRlAnDo_Is_SeXy
hey how do u put a pic on ur profile????

turin
sorry i just got one more point. orlando bloom is great in the fact that he is bringing people into the world of tolkien just because they think he is cute, but if people stay obsessed over him and overlook the great literary works and the wonderful job PJ did with the films then thats when the orlando poss start to bug me.

Corlindel
You are right Turin..

Corlindel
But....

Corlindel

OrliNElijahsGrl
this isnt about siggys, this is about something highly different, my siggy has nothing to do with it, so what i love the pic because he looks gorgous in it and it is about return of the king, and the highlight at the bottom of it is something i wanted to put under it, because its the truth as well as adding a orlando quote along with it, so what...i love the pic, love the heading i put under it and love the quote i put, get over it!

And plus you know and i know it, whenever orlando is mentioned in a thread, or there is a orlando thread made, the orlando dissers go to them and make a reply complaining about it, if you dont like them, dont read them, and if you want to bash orlando...take it to another forum, because this is for "Lord of the Rings" not "Complain and ***** about orlando fans"

get the picture...

good...take a hard good look at it, as much as your gonna complain and complain and ***** about the orlando threads, its not gonna stop them, no orlando fan is gonna wanna listen to you, and all of a sudden stop making orlando threads or bringing him up.....maybe if the moderators take notice of your complaining, they will make a forum for orlando fans to talk about orlando and we dont have be tortured everyday with the constant complaining about it! I know id be happy if there was a orlando forum made, then i can talk about him all i want, with a complaint reply made by you or anyone else

there is my rant...take it or leave it

*laughs*

undomiel
I do not understand why everyone hates him
I think you all are just jealous

Amandil
I don't hate him, but I can't stand when people go crazy over him.

bLooMiLiCioUs
we don't go on abt it here do we?as u can see, we haven't. YOU started this thread, and all we're doin is defending sum1 we think is a great actor.the looks are a plus.if u REALLY wanna know the meaning of rambling, go to a REAL 'Orlandoishot" thread, as u so 'elegantly' put it.

turin
orlinelijahsgrl i am just stating my opinion but i am amazed at how hypocritical you are. your right this isnt an orlando bloom bashing forum, but it also isnt a forum for people obsessed over him either. and the only complaint i have gathered from this thread isnt orlando bloom, it is people that are sick of the obsessive nature of so many people who pretty much dont know jack about tolkiens world. heres a question for you, true this is a movie forum, but have you ever read the books? i highly doubt it and i bet the majority of people who are obsessed with orlando havent read it, didnt even know about it till the movies, and probably could care less about. thats the problem people have with the orlando lovers.

OrliNElijahsGrl
to answer your question, the other day, i was gonna get the huge book which had the whole triology, the fellowship, the two towers and the return of the king, but unfortuntly, i didnt have enough money, SO...i ended up just buying return of the king, and ive read and read, im hooked to that book like no other, i cant stop reading it because im so excited to see what happens, so yes...to answer your question..im reading return of the king now, ive gotten pretty far on it so far, its very interesting so far, and i love it! Im hoping to go back and get fellowship and two towers and read them as well, my friend is letting me borrow "The Hobbit" and im gonna read that as well! So yes, im starting on the books! As soon as i went to the book store....there i saw...the books...fellowship...two towers...return of the king, and a huge book that had all three and "languages of middle earth" which is a book about elvish and such! I want all of it! I stood there for a hour debating what i wanted, cuz im a huge lord of the rings fan

so there yah go

turin
thank you, i am not trying to be rude, but as i said earlier, if someone thinks orlando is hot and because of him they start reading tolkiens works that is a great thing and kudos to mr bloom, but if someone just ignores and focuses on one actor they are truly missing out. i am glad you are reading the books and i hope that you can get the other two books soon. you should have started with fellowship but i can understand the anticipation for ROTK and not knowing what is going to happen might drive me to do the same, lol.

russ_mathers
i think orlando is buff, and its up to the girls who like him if they wanna, you dont see us girls telling boys 'Oh i dnt see wats so gr8 about kylie....etc'

ORLANDO BLOOM Happy Dance

GABRIEL05
tsk tsk tsk... Maybe I'm being a little redundant here cuz I say this in every post but, ya know someone has probably said this too: Most of us really don't hate Orlando Bloom it's just that when we have to hear about him all the freakin time it gets annoying and we view the people who just post,...and post,... and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post and post about as annoying too.

Freak watcha heard kid, I don't care if it is a free country or board or forum or whatever. It's annoying and you as a respectable sensible human being should use some propriety in what you post about. I know this might be hard to understand and I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but can you see where where everyone else is coming from?

OrliNElijahsGrl
maybe im a little lost, but who was that post to???

Ushgarak
I am sorry, but that is not sufficient reason to have trouble with posters. I do not want to see this kind of sentiment- people do not have to read the books to be wanted around here; if they like Orlando disproportionately to the rest of the films and do not care less about the books- LET THEM.

I would like this to be an end to the matter.

Corlindel
stick out tongue

russ_mathers
i do understand where you are coming from! but maybe you should try and understand where i am coming from, maybe ur getting annoyed with all the ppl saying how gr8 orlando bloom is,,,, well maybe we're getting pretty pissed off the way you keep putting him down
it works both ways !
mad
plus all wat you think has been repeated and repeated and repeated and repeated blah blah blah until it really isnt even worth reading anymore coz i know wat ur gonna say. stop waisting ur time slaggin off ppl who like celebs that annoy you and start up a topic that is worth discussing in!

also i would like to say that i HAVE read the books even b4 the films came out and i read 'the hobbit' as well which is about bilbo's life.
its a hard read, it takes alot of concentration and good memory. i thought j.r.tolkien had a brilliant mind to be able to write up a whole language for his books

CandyKoRn
I Love You Orlando!!!

*swoons*

mwahahahahahaa stick out tongue

Exa
Lol not only one stick out tongue

I dont hate him but I dont like him (which does not mean I dislike him)... I just dont know him, how could I say to hate him?

But I dont like the way he acts in interviews and so on... and I dont like his blond hair in the film smile

bLooMiLiCioUs

aniron
NOTICE TO FAITHFUL ORLANDO BLOOM FANS:

Just dont bother arguing with the ppl who have nothing better to do than slag ppl they dont know off, just leave them to it.

all the orlando bloom fans know that the fans are right, I know Im right and we should love orli by ignoring ppl who assume what he is like, they just want to be different but just look stupid. so to all you briliant orlando fans, dont waste your energy on this lot :P

CandyKoRn
I agree with you there..

GABRIEL05
I'm glad this is here, but this is getting redunkulous.

OrliNElijahsGrl
great post aniron!! ;-) i agree! thats why i havent made any arguing replies made, i just let them be, it usually goes in one ear and out the other, hahahahaha

great post though!! ;-)

Corlindel
Hi!! I just came again coz you are talking alone, but keep trying and maybe I might be converted in more one Orlando..arghh...Bloom...blarggh..cof..cof..fan.....uff messed

OrliNElijahsGrl
ummmmmmm okay?

Corlindel
Now fine..I was imagining if I was Orlando b. fan and I suddenly I get sick..and if he fall in love with me? I got a son and responsabilities and my son and my girlfriend shall not forgive me if OB will loves me stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Corlindel
big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
pirate

hehehe

Miss Sparrow

OrliNElijahsGrl
well thats your opinion pirate

not everyone is gonna like orlando, but there is alot who do, and i respect your opinion!

*I love Orlando*

OrliNElijahsGrl
i mean...there is alot who do like orlando

lmao i made a typo! hehe

GABRIEL05
lmao

*blows chunks*

CandyKoRn
<<((("come on..you know you shedded a tear Lij, it had to be emotional for you"-me

"it was such a while back though, i dont remember if i cried or not"-Lij)))>>

You know someone called Elijah? lol.....

bLooMiLiCioUs
ha - she knows the big man himself -*jealously*

Exa
thumb up
Great post

Thats what I mean

legolases lady
let me jst set all the orlando haters str8 first of all u suck big time!secondly u smell and thirdly orlando is the hottest thing that ever walked this planet so SHUT UP! mad

legolases lady
if u hate orlando u are either blind,stupid, or insane.
stick out tongue

GABRIEL05
well said...Cicero himself couldn't have said it with more poignance, and eloquence...

^_
oo
v
O

OrliNElijahsGrl
*hides behind Lij* well.........those quotes are from a conversation ive had with him

now..im not 100% sure yet if its him, im working on it, but hes a big sweetie

jeje

OrliNElijahsGrl
jeje? I MEANT HEHE! ahh typos

Exa
I'm stupid big grin maybe also the others... but I think for example Aragorn looks far better then him
(I know some people who actually thought Legolas is a woman!!)

Corlindel
Absolutly nuts!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
*sings "Sugar Sugar"* I can see orlando singing this...AH! hot *sizzles*

*dances around nuts*

Sugar...dun dun dun dun, aw HONEY HONEY..dun dun dun dun, you are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you......HONEY, AW sugar sugar, you are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you....

hahaha sorry singing here..i have it playing..SUGAR AW HONEY HONEY! lmao!

OOO *zips her lips*

ITS RAINING HALFLINGS, ORCS, ELVES AND A LITTLE MIX OF RINGWRAITHS!!!! WOOOOOOOO

Orli'sMine
hey- stop beatin up on orli. he's a great actor..and he looks REALLY good to go along with it. mad girls have a good reason to obsess about this guy b/c he is like perfect. i don't know why you don't see what the rest of us see. i mean, it's one thing to say that he's an ok actor but not everybody needs to get so excited about him. but all you guys are doing is noticing every flaw that he has. i dno, maybe i'm over-reacting, but try to look at the better sides of him.
*Orli'sMine*

Exa
Well I AM a girl and yet I don't like him and I also don't think he's so good-looking.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

OH NO NO RINGWRAITHS!!!!!

nemo
yeah, u're overreacting. stick out tongue

Corlindel
Yeap. Over reacting a lot. You need to rest stick out tongue

legolases lady
ok u suck

legolases lady
o and corlindel u say im "absolutly nuts" ure blatently the one whose nuts here i mean come on orlando is so hot!and hes a talented actor. u shuld probably get a glass stomach so u dont have to pull ure head out of ure arse!

legolases lady
hahahaha am i the only one from the uk?? coz the return of the king comes out 1st in the uk. horray!!!!!! Happy Dance

sauron
orliejiahs girl u sed this

this isnt about siggys, this is about something highly different, my siggy has nothing to do with it, so what i love the pic because he looks gorgous in it and it is about return of the king, and the highlight at the bottom of it is something i wanted to put under it, because its the truth as well as adding a orlando quote along with it, so what...i love the pic, love the heading i put under it and love the quote i put, get over it!

And plus you know and i know it, whenever orlando is mentioned in a thread, or there is a orlando thread made, the orlando dissers go to them and make a reply complaining about it, if you dont like them, dont read them, and if you want to bash orlando...take it to another forum, because this is for "Lord of the Rings" not "Complain and ***** about orlando fans"

get the picture...

good...take a hard good look at it, as much as your gonna complain and complain and ***** about the orlando threads, its not gonna stop them, no orlando fan is gonna wanna listen to you, and all of a sudden stop making orlando threads or bringing him up.....maybe if the moderators take notice of your complaining, they will make a forum for orlando fans to talk about orlando and we dont have be tortured everyday with the constant complaining about it! I know id be happy if there was a orlando forum made, then i can talk about him all i want, with a complaint reply made by you or anyone else

there is my rant...take it or leave it

*laughs*

well hav you not notticed something, if orlando haters cant go in2 pro orlando threads how come you a pro orli are in this thread, you are a full blown hypocryt and the bit you said was true underneath, its not im not giddy, im not happy, and basicaly there is a thread about how great orlando bloom is, so PLEASE stay in there when sayin how sexy the man is (im a lad and i will admit he is, im not gay lol) and not bring him up in EVERY thread

sauron
and it actually comes out on the 17th in the uk FOOLS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry, i love you all really

OrliNElijahsGrl
ummm why did it take you this long to post this? and why the heck are you still ranting on it, i was done with this topic, i guess you dont read, since you went ALL the way back to a post that was already done and over with

why are you still on this??? ive moved on, so should you

and learn to spell and make sense and then maybe someone could understand you better

AH! i wasnt supposed to keep on about this, but i felt i need to add one more thing

move on!

AND ON THAT NOTE ID LOVE TO SAY....ERM.....ITS RAINING HALFLINGS, ORCS, ELVES AND A MIX OF RINGWRAITHS!!!

Off to rivendell i go

CaptainHaldir
some of you people dont know what your talking about... Haldir is the greatest elf to ever walk middle earth and legolas does have afew flaws but is still good.... Dont diss LOTR... if so then get out of the forums... many of us do enjoy everythnig about this movie...

Tired Hiker
It is a great trilogy.

mah
Methinks it's about time to let this one sleep..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.